To Love or Be Loved?

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right now I would have to say I prefer to be loved, as I am always loving. Truly, I am. :smile: I hate to sound conceited, but for a person who has recemtly been treated for depression I am pretty optimistic most of the time. It is my nature to be open, giving, patient, etc.

I couldn't read this because I was too busy staring at your new avatar. H-O-T!!!!

I loved you. I love you still too much
But forget this love which pressed
sadly against your will .
I loved you, silent,without hope but true
Jealous, Afraid...
I hope that some day someone will
Love you again the same way.

This is beautiful. Thanks for posting-- now I have read more Puskin.

Anyway, I'm going to come at this question from the perspective of being a wife and a mom, I guess.

It was important for me to be loved first so I could start to accept myself and those around me-- but it's still a work in progress. Now it's more important for me to love, because I (and all my family and friends) going to spend my next few years trying to love someone else enough to accept himself and those around him. For him, hopefully, this process will not still be a struggle into his adult life like it is for me.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quite appropriate.

As do I

I've heard that before. Yet with all the hateful, bitchy whack jobs that hook-up and get married, I have my doubts.:redface:
Well wack jobs can love themselfs too. Its all in part of growing and feeling comfortable in are own skin. Outside of a Baby being born there is nothing more beautifull than two hearts beating as one. A chemistry so powerful the feeling of someone elses blood running in your veins. The hugging of someones clothing as if it were them is the most amazing feeling. The Moon, Sun and the Stars all working in sync to create a chemistry of the Heart. The most important and least talked about part of the body:smile:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return... Nat King Cole
(Great in theory :cool:)
I love that song!

I couldn't read this because I was too busy staring at your new avatar. H-O-T!!!! Thanks! :wink: I couldn't find a Jack-o-Lantern pic I liked, so I decided to go with my big apple bottom. :biggrin1:
Anyway, I'm going to come at this question from the perspective of being a wife and a mom, I guess. It was important for me to be loved first so I could start to accept myself and those around me-- but it's still a work in progress. YES! This I understand! :cool: Now it's more important for me to love, because I (and all my family and friends) going to spend my next few years trying to love someone else enough to accept himself and those around him. For him, hopefully, this process will not still be a struggle into his adult life like it is for me.
If anyone is equipped to be a wonderful wife and mommy as well as photographer and all around great person it's you. :smile:

Well wack jobs can love themselfs too. Its all in part of growing and feeling comfortable in are own skin. Outside of a Baby being born there is nothing more beautifull than two hearts beating as one. A chemistry so powerful the feeling of someone elses blood running in your veins. The hugging of someones clothing as if it were them is the most amazing feeling. The Moon, Sun and the Stars all working in sync to create a chemistry of the Heart. The most important and least talked about part of the body
Aww, you are so sweet and such a romantic.