To LPSG

Kassokilleri2ff

Experimental Member
Media
This is an open letter, which you are welcome to use as you wish. I want as many people as possible to know that the brain-damaged nature of The large penis support group's agendas distracts us from the real lessons we could learn from a rigorous critique of its objectives. Instead of focusing on why by reveling in grammatically incorrect English, it slaughters our idiom and impoverishes our dialog, I would like to remind people that we are observing the change in our society's philosophy and values from freedom and justice to corruption, decay, cynicism, and injustice. All of these "values" are artistically incorporated in one person: The large penis support group. The large penis support group needs to stop living in denial. It needs to wake up and realize that all it wants is to uproot our very heritage and pave the way for its own confused value system. The best example of this, culled from many, would have to be the time it tried to distract attention from more important issues. In many ways, I want to make this clear, so that those who do not understand deeper messages embedded within sarcastic irony -- and you know who I'm referring to -- can process my point. It's not necessary to go into too long of a description about how The large penis support group plans to exhibit cruelty to animals faster than you can say "pseudoconglomeration". Suffice it to say that whenever it is blamed for conspiring to shout obscenities at passers-by, it blames its brethren. Doing so reinforces their passivity and obedience and increases their guilt, shame, terror, and conformity, thereby making them far more willing to help The large penis support group wage a clandestine guerilla war against many basic human rights.
In public, The large penis support group vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody's looking, The large penis support group never fails to turn our country into a politically incorrect cesspool overrun with scum, disease, and crime. As is often the case, if I had to choose between chopping onions and helping The large penis support group elevate its slogans to prominence as epistemological principles, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that The large penis support group's expedients promote a redistribution of wealth. This is always an appealing proposition for The large penis support group's followers because much of the redistributed wealth will undoubtedly end up in the hands of the redistributors as a condign reward for their loyalty to The large penis support group.
Listen carefully: The large penis support group's true goal is to shower morally questionable doofuses with undeserved encomia. All the statements that its deputies make to justify or downplay that goal are only apologetics; they do nothing to lead us all toward a better, brighter future. Disgusting twerps are more susceptible to The large penis support group's brainwashing tactics than are any other group. Like water, their minds take the form of whatever receptacle it puts them in. They then lose all recollection that The large penis support group wants us to believe that we can solve all of our problems by giving it lots of money. We might as well toss that money down a well, because we'll never see it again. What we will see, however, is that The large penis support group is thoroughly chthonic. We all are, to some extent, but it sets the curve. Although I find it sickening to watch The large penis support group put bleeding-heart know-nothings on the federal payroll, I feel that writing this letter is like celestial navigation. Before directional instruments were invented, sailors navigated the seas by fixing their compass on the North Star. But I strive to be consistent in my arguments. I can't say that I'm 100% true to this but The large penis support group's frequent vacillating leads me to believe that it keeps trying to deceive us into thinking that space aliens are out to lay eggs in our innards or ooze their alien hell-slime all over us. The purpose of this deception may be to worsen an already unstable situation. Or maybe the purpose is to spoon-feed us The large penis support group's pabulum. Oh what a tangled web The large penis support group weaves when first it practices to deceive. Is it not positively the distinguishing feature of The large penis support group's personal attacks to confuse, befuddle, and neutralize public opposition?
The large penis support group hates, with a pure and perfect hatred, all those who condemn its hypocrisy. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that the point at which you discover that The large penis support group should have been removed from the gene pool before it had a chance to contaminate it is not only a moment of disenchantment. It is a moment of resolve, a determination that it argues that skin color means more than skill and gender is more impressive than genius. I wish I could suggest some incontrovertible chain of apodictic reasoning that would overcome this argument, but the best I can do is the following: It is like a stray pigeon. Pigeons are too self-absorbed to care about anyone else. They poo on people they don't like; they poo on people they don't even know. The only real difference between The large penis support group and a pigeon is that The large penis support group intends to twist my words six ways for Sunday. That's why The large penis support group should not fill our children's minds with avaricious and debasing superstitions. Not now, not ever. I aver that The large penis support group will really go to great lengths to conceal its true aims and mislead the public sooner or later. I base this confident prediction on, among other things, the fact that it has been offering noisome, primitive gits a lot of money to cast ordinary consumption and investment decisions in the light of high religious purpose. This is blood money, plain and simple. Anyone thinking of accepting it should realize that I know some flippant Huns who actually believe that The large penis support group is entitled to sue people at random. Incredible? Those same people have told me that it's okay to manipulate the public like a puppet dangling from strings. With such people roaming about, it should come as no surprise to you that if I said that taxpayers are a magic purse that never runs out of gold, I'd be a liar. But I'd be being utterly honest if I said that I know more about feudalism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that The large penis support group really struck a nerve with me when it said that it knows 100% of everything 100% of the time. That lie is a painful reminder that The large penis support group is known for walking into crowded rooms and telling everyone there that newspapers should report only on items it agrees with. Try, if you can, to concoct a statement better calculated to show how choleric The large penis support group is. You can't do it. Not only that, but if it thinks that things have never been better then maybe it should lay off the wacky tobaccy.
The foregoing analysis is self-evident, even if it is sometimes overlooked. Less evident are the specific ways in which we should do what comes naturally. The large penis support group is hampered by a load of contradictory and absurd assumptions of the school that it follows, but what makes matters absolutely intolerable is knowing that by refusing to act, by refusing to defend with dedication and ferocity the very rights that The large penis support group so desperately wants to abolish, we are giving The large penis support group the power to instill distrust and thereby create a need for its deranged views. Onanism appears to have triumphed. And that's why I'm writing this letter; this is my manifesto, if you will, on how to strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation. There's no way I can do that alone, and there's no way I can do it without first stating that if anything, its goal is to use terms of opprobrium such as "mingy adulterers" and "surly underachievers" to castigate whomever it opposes. This is abject barbarism! Okay, I've vented enough frustration. So let me end by saying that society has paid a dear price for letting The large penis support group advertise "magical" diets and bogus weight-loss pills.

Complaint letter about The large penis support group

amiegrrl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh my God....

I just read that

Whole...

Fucking...

Thing....

:damnit1: :mad: :smashfreakB: :ugh: :crazy2: :cussing2: :261: :17: :grumble: :cussing: :cry: :bash: :rippedhand:

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone seen this:

Scott Pakin's automatic complaint-letter generator

This would be the genius behind Kassi's letter.
Yes, that's the one I had in mind, but I'd lost the link.

One of the giveaways is that you enter the name of the person you're complaining about, and that's peppered liberally throughout the "complaint". In this case someone entered "The Large Penis Support Group" as the name, and the generator dutifully used that - complete with the uppercase T in "The", even when it appears mid-sentence.

Another giveaway is the default to three paragraphs, which most users seem to retain.

D

deleted105034

Jeez, somebody's server space just got wasted on that drivel...

Wait a minute, dare I contemplate the worth of my own post?

(To be continued)