To make it hung (with intention or without intention).

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
There are some men that have the flaccid penis very very long and these men when they are dressing to go out to wack to street, them to put on the underpants, they extract their long penis for one of the holes of the underpants (the leg's hole) and for this one hole they allow that their penises are hanging there as if it was a pendulum, along the whole thigh of them.

Some men do this intentionally in order that the cylinder of their penis is marked in the trousers; other men not do it intentionally but their long penises don't remain inside the underpants, but as them they have very long penises and that they weigh very much, these long penises to the moment (when they are wacking) little by little the penis leaves of the underpants and ultimately hanging along the thigh and obviously the pack is marked.

I want to know if this happens to you and if you do this purposely or this happens to you without being intentionally.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
The translantion into English is rather crudely done here but I think I get some of your question. I wear regular boxer briefs and long ago I abandoned the idea of trying to keep the penis above the crotch level -- it always due to gravity worked its way down one leg hole of the other. This can be very uncomfortable and cause a lot of chafing and embarrassment if you try discretely to reposition back into a coil further up in the underwear. I do not even try a belly button pointing penis anymore but curve the penis down and between my legs and wear the boxers loose enough that I don't push the head up near the asshole (yuck). It is a bit odd feeling but it works.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wear tight boxer briefs only. I cannot wear loose boxer's or loose shorts or it shows. The loose-fitting underoo's increase heat, friction, and allow more blood flow and thats a recipe for embarrassment.

...OB

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OmahaBeef said:
I wear tight boxer briefs only. I cannot wear loose boxer's or loose shorts or it shows. The loose-fitting underoo's increase heat, friction, and allow more blood flow and thats a recipe for embarrassment.

...OB
Yes I dress for comfort If anything i try as best as i can to hide it:cool:

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
I also wear loos boxers seldom: my cock gets out of the leg hole. If i have to stay dressed it is ok, i just have these 6 inches along my leg. But imagine if i have to strip to my underwear....

teasedsilly

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Proudly_Italian said:
I also wear loos boxers seldom: my cock gets out of the leg hole. If i have to stay dressed it is ok, i just have these 6 inches along my leg. But imagine if i have to strip to my underwear....

Hmm most of my boxers are long enough in the leg that if mine was that size soft it wouldn't matter much. Well, it might if I was sitting...Anyway unless you are having to strip to your undies for strangers for some weird reason, I think it would pretty fun to hang out like that.