To Married Men: Do You Openly Talk With The Wife About You Masturbating?

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering:
Do you openly talk with your wife about your self masturbation or do you keep it as a secret?
Do you masturbate in private and she knows about it or you do it without her knowing?
Do you masturbate in front of her while shes doing other activities such as while watching a movie or anything else not sex related?

We have admited to mastubate but never shared details regarding when, where and how often, for example we were talking about the fact that she has lost sex drive recently and she said and i quote "is just not like i dont wanna have sex, i havent even masturbated"

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my wife knows I do it, but we don't speak about it. I don't hide my adult materials (dvd, etc)-- I have a much higer drive than she does, too...so I guess she figures if I am doing alone, I'm not out doing it with someone else.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We've talked fairly openly about the fact and necessity for me to masturbate..she presents as fairly supportive if not encouraging, but objectively she's not really accommodating for the privacy for me to do so...she also displays flashes of jealousy(and judgement)reminiscent of younger women whom are often offended that they are not the sole provider of sexual release or imagery for their partner.

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Our sex life is now just masturbation. I do it a lot. My wife about twice a week. Typically she will ask if I want to have some buzz time...her name for her vibrator is buzz. I will watch her and jerk off.

Earlier this week I was headed to go to the gun range and I told her “you know I don’t need to be here when you want buzz time.” She said thanks for telling her. When I got home and checked where buzz is kept I could tell she had played. Also on Thursday morning she said she was going to go to the gym later than me. I checked when I got home and same thing.

I love that she does it without me. I hope she thinks about other men while masturbating. With me not there it should be easier to fantasize and maybe even say things out loud.

I want her to be with other men. She enjoys buzz so much that it will be a challenge to convince her to be with other men.

Brit69

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Our sex life is now just masturbation. I do it a lot. My wife about twice a week. Typically she will ask if I want to have some buzz time...her name for her vibrator is buzz. I will watch her and jerk off.

Earlier this week I was headed to go to the gun range and I told her “you know I don’t need to be here when you want buzz time.” She said thanks for telling her. When I got home and checked where buzz is kept I could tell she had played. Also on Thursday morning she said she was going to go to the gym later than me. I checked when I got home and same thing.

I love that she does it without me. I hope she thinks about other men while masturbating. With me not there it should be easier to fantasize and maybe even say things out loud.

I want her to be with other men. She enjoys buzz so much that it will be a challenge to convince her to be with other men.
It is amazing when your significant other is pleasuring other guys with your full knowledge and even better if you can listen or better still watch. Suggest it to her there is nothing to loose if she enjoys buzz she will enjoy a hard throbbing real cock way more particularly if your part of it to encourage her

scarymovie3

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

do you mind me asking why you sex life is only masturbation?

glocker288

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
do you mind me asking why you sex life is only masturbation?

Don’t mind at all. It is pretty much the only sure way that she will orgasm and I enjoy knowing that she will take care of her own sexual needs.

D

deleted814719

Been retired for more than 12 years. I have a very high sex drive and my wife's has gone to nearly nothing. Our sex over the last several months has evolved to blow jobs and hand jobs. I think we've had PIV sex twice - not nearly often enough.

I've told my wife over the years that if she's not up to satisfying my wants, I'll take matters into my own hands. She often has replied "I (her) need to do better" but it never really happens.

I keep a bag of sex toys in my bedroom night stand. I've got a Head Honcho, some cock rings, and a glass dildo in it. I don't know if she has poked around but if so, she surely has found the Head Honcho. She's never asked about any of it.

When I go to bed at night, I'll often jack off and cum onto a hand towel. Since she does the laundry, I'm sure she finds the evidence.

I'm in my late 60s. Even if she told me to stop masturbating, I'd ignore her. I enjoy playing with my dick and cumming. Life's too short not to enjoy yourself.

I also constantly remind myself that each individual needs to be in charge of their own happiness.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
All women know their SO's masturbate. And here's a inside tip: Most think men look pretty funny doing it. The first time I did it in from of my wife (to do victory lap on her tits...), she started to giggle. I pushed thru regardless.

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no, we don't talk about it. but she knows that my sex drive is still active and on going, and hers is not. we don't have sex that often. she has medical problems but some/ few night she will surprise me. after we were married my wife said no masturbation... she would take care of my cock, and she did until the last few years.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmm..don't really talk about that. I do from time to time but between her and our occasional lifestyle parties I am pretty satisfied. I'm pretty sure she is too. Its one of those things that if she wants a little me time its not a big deal.

Reactions: Brit69

Brit69

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My gf and I sure as fuck talk about it. We see it as part of our sex life. It can be a turn-on to watch each other do it. I really get off watching her try out a new toy.
My GF and I typically wank together once, sometimes twice a day and it is liberating having her watch me, or me watching her pleasure herself

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wondering:
Do you openly talk with your wife about your self masturbation or do you keep it as a secret?
Do you masturbate in private and she knows about it or you do it without her knowing?
Do you masturbate in front of her while shes doing other activities such as while watching a movie or anything else not sex related?

We have admited to mastubate but never shared details regarding when, where and how often, for example we were talking about the fact that she has lost sex drive recently and she said and i quote "is just not like i dont wanna have sex, i havent even masturbated"

Sounds like early menopause, my wife, who was and still is highly orgasmic, told me in the doldrums low of her menopause last year that she didn't even care if she ever had an orgasm again, she said she knows she could make herself cum easily, just that in her brain there wasn't the slightest spark to encourage her to do it to herself. She got on Imvexxy, a vaginal estridol in very small doses twice a week, and after 8 months it wasn't strong enough and was helping offset some of the mild problems of menopause but it wasn't upping her want to cum and have sex with me. About 2 weeks after the new higher dose her pussy is literally like a flowing river, looser and supple and there is no pain at all and we bone out like fucking college students again and she loves and wants sex badly now because her vagina is so healthy and regular again. Tell your wife to talk to her gynecologist about her libido and if she has any discomfort, new dryness that no lube in the world can help, any pain, any atrophy of the vaginal walls and tissue, etc.. I bet she can be where you both want to be pretty quick!

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just wondering:

We have always talked about masturbation, both hers and mine. We never keep it a secret unless I really didn't want her to know I jerked off earlier in the day before we were gonna have sex that night, or I just don't feel like telling her I came. She's the same too, she'll masturbate and not tell me and sometimes she does tell me. We're so open about sex and talking about it all the time that its not that big of a deal.

I masturbate in private and in front of her, more so I do it alone though. She knows about it, she encourages it, she tells me to do it sometimes because she knows I haven't in a while. If she can't have sex she'll tell me early its a night for me to enjoy myself so plan accordingly! Same with her too, if she wants a solo night she makes the plan for it. Now, we might not tell each other what we do to ourselves or how it turned out all the time ;)

I'll have my hand in my pants sometimes or I'll just start popping a boner and she might notice and look over and then I'll show her and she'll smile and reach out for it; sometimes I am just hard and jerking off on the couch for a quick feel good moment with no orgasm and she'll watch me a little. Or I'll be in the kitchen and will touch myself and work on my hard on a little while she's in the living room and can see me from the chest up over the bar counter.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While we've both masturbated in front of each other at times, but primarily it's a solo activity and while we're aware of it, we really don't verbally acknowledge it all that often.

She pretty much knows I have my "me time" every now and then when our days off are different, but I don't bring up I did it. Just as I knew that years ago when I worked graveyards and there wasn't much opportunity for sex, that she more than likely pleasured herself alone at night (as I would before going to sleep in the morning). Every now and then there might be some sort of acknowledgement like she would joke that I spent my day jerking off or she would tell me she did in order to get me in the mood for sex, but for the most part it was just one of those not so secret secrets that we understood we still did not as a replacement for sex, but as a supplement.

Reactions: Zak Bull and diver6

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes me and the wife masturbate during our love sessions. We don't talk about it. It just happens. I'll get her close by either stroking her clit or using the vibrator on her. Then I move her hand to her pussy and she will take over while I stroke my dick. Sometimes she will get herself off with her hand or vibrator. Either way it is very hot to watch her cum. She has very powerful orgasms.

D

deleted814719

Sometimes me and the wife masturbate during our love sessions. We don't talk about it. It just happens. I'll get her close by either stroking her clit or using the vibrator on her. Then I move her hand to her pussy and she will take over while I stroke my dick. Sometimes she will get herself off with her hand or vibrator. Either way it is very hot to watch her cum. She has very powerful orgasms.
I so enjoy watching my wife pleasure herself. Unfortunately, it is a rare occurrence. We've owned a vibrator and a dildo for years. I often use the vibrator on her after I've finished inside. She does get turned on having the vibrator inserted while I lick her clit or finger it. She'll often use her hands to spread her labia thus giving me a great view and easy access. Sometimes, she'll use her own finger on her clit in order to climax while I man the vibrator.

Wonderful to watch and participate.