To Married Men: Do You Openly Talk With The Wife About You Masturbating?

Alex22876

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not openly like every time. She doesn’t care. She knows I do and I don’t think she really thinks anything about it. She knows if I don’t cum, I start to get a little edgy/grumpy.

the only time we actively talk about doing it is when I am traveling for work.

Reactions: diver6

Buckeye1980

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, we do not talk about it. She knows I do it but not when or how often or anything like that. Been married 10 years and when the subject first came up she seemed to not be happy I was masturbating. We average sex about once a week and it's great but she doesn't masturbate by herself that I know of.
Same here and we have been married 41 years

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife and I both masturbate and we tell each other about it. I'm pretty sure I do it more often than she does. We like to masturbate during sex sometimes. We both love watching each other pleasure ourselves.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After my ex gave birth she went of sex with me and encouraged me to masturbate just as long as I didn't bother her for sex. So I did, usually a couple of times a day. Eventually she told me I didn't have a cock that satisfied her so I masturbated even more

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
After my ex gave birth she went of sex with me and encouraged me to masturbate just as long as I didn't bother her for sex. So I did, usually a couple of times a day. Eventually she told me I didn't have a cock that satisfied her so I masturbated even more
Wow that’s rough!!

Reactions: Tazman66
D

deleted814719

I was horny Wednesday morning. I asked the wife to fondle my balls while I jacked off. She seemed happy to oblige. So, I grabbed the lube and began stroking while she played with my balls and taint.

I told my wife years ago that I masturbate to relieve my sexual tension and for relaxation. She seemed rather disgusted at the time and said that she should be taking care of that. While I agreed, sex was never as frequent as I would want so I (and we, as men) need to take matters into our own hands.

I've come to firmly believe that each of us needs to be in charge of our own happiness. Having an orgasm makes me happy. If the wife isn't in the mood, I'm going to ensure that I enjoy myself.

Merlin1666

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't openly talk to my wife or anyone about masterbating. I suspect she knows but doesn't know I use toys dildo and butt plug, or the subjects that I masterbate to. She definitely doesn't know I masterbate thinking of her mother. As with others my sex life revolves around me masterbating, my wife has a very low sex drive and mine is high. Me masterbating is my private time and I like it like that. Only got to look at my photos to see what I do privately.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Because of a recent encounter this thread caught my eye. So I’m travelling to a newly married cousin’s for Christmas and am their houseguest for a few days. First evening I gets knock on my door from John who left his “best friend” in my shower (he apparently uses the guest shower when they don’t have company). Says to me “I’ve gotta knock one out every day or I’m a cranky old bear, Eva just doesn’t understand”. I thought it was a little odd but he’s 72 she is 69 and their sex drives probably don’t match up.

Reactions: Drac101

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just wondering:
Do you openly talk with your wife about your self masturbation or do you keep it as a secret?
Do you masturbate in private and she knows about it or you do it without her knowing?
Do you masturbate in front of her while shes doing other activities such as while watching a movie or anything else not sex related?

We have admited to mastubate but never shared details regarding when, where and how often, for example we were talking about the fact that she has lost sex drive recently and she said and i quote "is just not like i dont wanna have sex, i havent even masturbated"
90 percent private,10 percent during sex and never infrount of her if she isn't in the mood.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never. She thinks masturbation is gross. She might suspect, but I don't talk with her about it.

JollyGreen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It’s not something that comes up in casual conversation but the are both aware that the other does it and when we do talk about it there isn’t any awkwardness.

D

deleted15201331

Ouch!!