To my fellow LPSGer's in New Orleans (and anywhere else in Gustav's Path)

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I wish each and every one of you the very best during this trying time. I realize that these are small words for what you are about to go through, but that is all I can offer to you at this time...warm wishes and prayers. Stay safe!

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
I wish each and every one of you the very best during this trying time. I realize that these are small words for what you are about to go through, but that is all I can offer to you at this time...warm wishes and prayers. Stay safe!

Somehow I doubt LPSGr's in Hurricane Gustav's path are busy now looking at dick pictures or oogling over jack off videos at this time..LOL..Probably too busy boarding their homes or evacuating,,,just a guess,,,lol

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Somehow I doubt LPSGr's in Hurricane Gustav's path are busy now looking at dick pictures or oogling over jack off videos at this time..LOL..Probably too busy boarding their homes or evacuating,,,just a guess,,,lol

Hopefully they are doing it in motel rooms in MS,AL, northern LA and TX :biggrin1:

Seriously, best to you all. I miss living on the Gulf coast allot, but times like these remind me why I left :rolleyes:

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks for the sentiments, Rico. We've spent the last two days trying to secure as much as we could knowing well most of it could (again) be underwater. Shit happens, eh??

It's 3:08 central time here in N.O. and I'm about to power down my computer, load it up, and we're taking off for destinations (and future) uncertain.

It's sorta like entering a long dark tunnel that comes out in parts unknown.
But hey, been there, done that, doing it again.

See ya on the other side maybe?? :cool:

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The wishes and prayers of rico27 don't have to be read
or heard by fellow lpsgers...they transcend all that.

I'm sure that they all know that we are thinking of them and
wishing them well. Let us all hope and pray that those whom
have suffered loss and damage will not have to go through it
again.

I have family and friends with homes in New Orleans and the
surrounding areas. I was advised today that they have all left
and are on their way to safer places in Alabama and Georgia.
Let's just hope that when they return they will not again find
distruction and sorrow waiting them.

The rebuilding of my brother's house, which was badly damaged
by both Ivan and Katrina, was only finished last May. This time
if there is any damage he plans to move elsewhere.

Good Luck my friends....

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
e mailed Cinnamon a few days back. She's been busy with school, and was hoping to avoid Another Storm. I wished her well. Haven't heard from her since Thursday.

From the spring report of excessive rainfall, its hoped the gulf is a little cooler than when Katrina hit, which was a year very little went into the gulf from Mid Western Drought.

D_Theophallus Kneedgroin

Account Disabled
Media

The point is to wish them well. Whether or not they can see the well wishes is irrelevant.

To anyone in the storm's path, I pray for your safety and may it pass quickly.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers.

Guess they were answered 'cause seems we dodged a bullet BIG time in N'awlins at least, though our neighbors a little to the west suffered more so, this time (with undoubtedly more problems to follow). I certainly know and feel (from personal experiences) what they're going through. So let's keep them in our prayers still.

It was scary though, sitting in an Alabama motel and watching that water spraying over the tops of the Intercoastal Canal levee walls (a mere 5 minutes jump from my own home). Didn't think it'd hold, but looks like the Army Corps of Engineers came thru big time on the repairs. Kudos to them.

(Brian Williams, our favorite newscaster, greatly admired here for his work during The Storm, did that evening's news segment hanging from a ladder on the side of one of those walls with the water seemingly inches from the top, overhead.)

Of course this storm's surge was nothing near what it was for THE Storm. And with more storms certain to follow (three more lining up out there even as we speak) we (the lower Eastern Coast and the entire Gulf Coast) know it's not over yet.

We are no doubt STILL in for some rather dicey moments.