To pierce or not to pierce

bihorny92

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ive always be curious about getting my dick pierced, now I know I would never got a PA, but I opinions and stories.

Should I get anything done, if so what? and my biggest fear is when I get there, I see the guy, and BAM boner, was that problem for anyone?

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive always be curious about getting my dick pierced, now I know I would never got a PA, but I opinions and stories.

Should I get anything done, if so what? and my biggest fear is when I get there, I see the guy, and BAM boner, was that problem for anyone?

If you are keen to try, why not go with a frenum piercing, or one high on your sac? If you don't like it, you can take the ring out later with no lasting damage.

As for the boner - once the needle comes out, I don't think it will be a problem :eek:

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well, my kink friends do it as part of a scene. My partner is known for doing PAs on guys with a nail, board, and hammer--has not done this to me yet, but our friend he did it too last loves it and saids it made his cock act like he was 18 again.

I have been toying with the idea of getting starting a jacob's ladder, but will probably just go for a scrotum piercing here soon. Love my nipple piercings that my partner did for my about a year ago-- no nails, just regular piercing needles.

Who ever does it--professional or part of play scene--make sure they know what they are doing, and do the right after care!

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have both a PA and a Lorum(high ballsack) and can recommend both highly! Hardly any pain(except for peeing while the PA healed) and look and feel good. Eventually I want a full scrotal ladder... but thats a way off yet lol.

Yeah I'm kind of a big fan of metal in people! ;D

D

deleted300444

Do it. I thought about it for 2 years prior to going through with it and during those two years, I researched and read up on it - to make sure it was the right decision for me. I did it in 2005 - no regrets. Just a quick pin prick - and a few days of rather easy healing. Just soak in seasalts.

It is the bomb.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Take this woman's advice. She seems to know what she's on about :cool:

Well,on reflection getting jiggy with a pierced and a non pierced wanger i can honestly say more fun and games were had with the pierced one as far as giggles etc ....something extra to rub my tongue bar on and he rubbed his PA on my pierced bits.

no piercing for me, don't see the extra value

Until you have it done you won't understand it.....

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well,on reflection getting jiggy with a pierced and a non pierced wanger i can honestly say more fun and games were had with the pierced one as far as giggles etc ....something extra to rub my tongue bar on and he rubbed his PA on my pierced bits.

Until you have it done you won't understand it.....

Haha this is exactly what I do with my girlfriend! Infact sometimes I take mine out, and she pops her tongue bar in the PA while giving me head... feels oddly good! :)

But piercings aren't for everyone, I'd always wanted something... down there, before I really knew about piercings, so I guess it was just a matter of time till I got mine done! :)

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always been fascinated by them and wanted one myself. My ex didn't like them and found it rather pervy that I even thought of it. Now that I'm single again I'm rethinking it but the pain issue stands out in my mind. What's that about? How long is the healing period? If you get tired of it, can you take it out and not worry about the hole that's there? Do you have to sit to pee?