To pierce or not to pierce

scrumpyjack

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can someone tell me why you'd want a 3mm stainless steel (well I'd hope it was stainless) rod thru your dick?
What happens during sex? Does it have to be removed?
If its something that you are proud of do you go around exposing your dick in public?

pablovian

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If it enhanced future pleasure - I would do it. But for me I learned the hard way that it actually decreased sensitivity. I had both my nipples pierced a while ago. Before I did it I could almost orgasm from having them sucked on. Now it pretty much does nothing for me.

You might think it will look cool, which it may - just realize it may also decrease your sensitivity!!!

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As I have stated before, I have had my ring for some time now.... I am glad that piercers have learned that they need to start larger so the ring is not like a cheese cutter.
As for pissing sitting down, I only do that at home and usually I am shitting at the same time. I had to sit when I had smaller rings but not now. Just have a tissue handy.
Sex is great with it, I think that it increased the sensations that I feel with my dick. It was the best move I ever made and I am sorry I waited so long to do it. :tongue:

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Haha this is exactly what I do with my girlfriend! Infact sometimes I take mine out, and she pops her tongue bar in the PA while giving me head... feels oddly good! :)

But piercings aren't for everyone, I'd always wanted something... down there, before I really knew about piercings, so I guess it was just a matter of time till I got mine done! :)

My bf isnt into piercings at all and won't have anyh done himself though he loves mine but that's probably because he loves me.I was nervous as hell waiting to have my first piercing but it stung but didnt hurt....i went and got it pierced again 4 months later:biggrin1:

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The pain of getting a PA isn't that bad, and it only lasts for a few seconds, and is immediately gone once the needle is thru.

Takes about 1-2 weeks for the initial heal, about a month for a complete heal, about 4 months before you can really abuse the hell out of it without discomfort.

The first couple times you pee may or may not hurt, and if it does, its more of a burning sensation than anything.

You will bleed initially, sometimes not much, sometimes like a stuck pig, just depends.

Whether you have to sit or not is highly dependant on what you wear in it, and how loose the piercing is.

You leave it in while having sex, what's the point in getting it otherwise? What it feels like is pretty much impossible to describe if you don't have one, tho I will sum it up as a nice exclamation point while having sex.

Sometimes just moving around, it will generate some really pleasurable sensations.

I love mine and wouldn't give it up willingly.

Downsides are not being able to have sex of beat off in any normal fashion for a couple weeks while it heals.

The hole becomes permanent after a time. Yes permanent. As in requires surgery or some googling, the ability to hack ones dick up oneself, and being able to deal with pain and blood to get it to close.

It can pinch sometimes, requiring some discreet adjustment of your junk.

They tend to be self stretching, meaning you need no effort to get bigger gauge jewelry in. This is cool initially, but eventually leads to a meatotomy. I'm lucky, mine is a bitch to stretch.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i've had a pa for quite a while and love it. do NOT worry about throwing a bone when you're getting it done. Usually quite the opposite. :)
Took about 3-4 weeks to completely heal and since then it's been mostly maintenance free.
Now i take it out every few days for complete cleaning but overall just don't have to think about it much. Don't leave home wtihout one.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sure I'm in the minority here, but I will not fold, staple or mutilate my penis in any way. It brings me great pleasure every day, and I take no risks with it. I am very cautious about where I insert it or what is inserted into it, and I won't puncture it with anything.

Even in a sterile hospital setting, infections happen. A penis infection could result in deformity or loss of function, or worse. Your piercing may not be taking place in a thoroughly sterile environment despite whatever claims are made. The person performing the surgery (and that's what it is) may not be trained or equipped to deal with a slip-up or unexpected reaction. Getting a boner should be the least of your worries.

Would the benefits outweigh the risks? For me, the answer is no. And if you reconsider later on, "undoing" a piercing will leave scar tissue, which is unlikely to enhance your sexual pleasure.

I could easily cope with a mutilated earlobe, lip, nipple or eyebrow, but please leave my dick alone.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And yet you will willingly get into a car?

Vastly more dicks are mutilated in car accidents than are damaged by infected penis piercings.

Especially a PA wherein the sterile urine stream regularly cleans out the piercing during the healing period.

I would not hire anyone to pierce my cock... I did it myself.
And I went all the way thru the head.

It was not that difficult, not that painful...
I have had twisted ankles that hurt far worse and far longer and toughed them out just fine.

hung15us

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have gone from a 8 ga to 00 ga and love it. I am still getting used to the feel and letting it expand the pee hole. I wear it all the time and it really shows when I sit down through my pants and i want it to

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yet you will willingly get into a car?

Vastly more dicks are mutilated in car accidents than are damaged by infected penis piercings.

Especially a PA wherein the sterile urine stream regularly cleans out the piercing during the healing period.

I would not hire anyone to pierce my cock... I did it myself.
And I went all the way thru the head.

It was not that difficult, not that painful...
I have had twisted ankles that hurt far worse and far longer and toughed them out just fine.

Superb post Phil Ayesho :lmao:

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My bf isnt into piercings at all and won't have anyh done himself though he loves mine but that's probably because he loves me.I was nervous as hell waiting to have my first piercing but it stung but didnt hurt....i went and got it pierced again 4 months later:biggrin1:

Sounds like a good bloke, I think too many people without piercings just write them off as "mutilation" because they know no better... 8 piercings later and I still plan for more! Luckily my gf works in a piercing studio, so she too is well modded! :)

My advise to anyone, think it over, research it(web has lods of info and peoples experiences) BME is a great source of info. Read up, and if it hasn't put you off, go for it! :) Oh and find a piercer you get on with, and has a good, clean looking studio!

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
not much to add here that hasn't already been said. I have had my PA for about 15 years. I started aith a 10 gauge but now wear a 0 gauge. I tried a 00 but couldn't pee with it in. I rarely keep my PA in, love to wear it when i fuck though. I usually fuck a guy the first time with it out, then put it in for the second round. It can hurt if the guy is too tight.