To publish men's photos of long-flacid-penes sat in flush-toilet.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
What I am going to ask can that it sounds slightly strangly:

It would like me (of being possible this and of that you want to do, obviously) that … those men who have one very long flacid-penises, take photos of you themselves, justly in the moment in which you are sat in the cup of the flush-toilet and to treat of that the photo is taken well, in order that it could see the form or the way in which you are sat and how it can only his long-penises inside and out of the flush-toilet. I have curiosity great with this one topic of the long-flacid-penises and the flush-toilets.

I have a companion of work, which he supposedly has the very long flacid-penis (according to comments of him: 22 cm.-long IN FLACID-STATE).

He says that he has to support his penis at all time in order that the penis not between inside the flush-toilet. I asked him for photos of his penis, but he says to me that not. Actually do not be, I have not verified that his flacid-penis is really long, but whenever he comes to the office, I continue looking detailed at his crotch (pubis) and it seems that he had a long enormous banana put there, that is to say, one sees a cylindrical "abultamiento" that is going down along the thigh, SUPPOSEDLY he should have a very long-penis.

NOTE: Abultamiento = Bundle, prominence, swelling.

Many persons say that the flacid-penis does not have a function it specifies but the of urinating and nothing more. I do not think this.

A flacid-penis (specially if is the very long one) is something that visually wakes the illness and the imagination up... It is a symbol of power (specially between same men) very big, very powerfully... It is not important if THIS long-flacid-penis does not grow very much on having been in erection.

I wait for yours answers and yours photos in flush-toilet.

Last edited:

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Por favor perdona mi inglés.

Yo lo que estoy pidiendo es que los hombres que tengan long-flacid-penis, publiquen fotos de ellos, sentados en el flush-toilet y que podamos ver cómo quedan sus largos penes ahi.

Bye!.

wow, i don't think i have ever needed that long to read and understand the meaning of such few words.

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Alright, while my spanish is good enough to understand you, it is not good enough to answer you, so i am doing it in english.

Don't worry about your english, if you keep reading here it will soon improve.
As long i would propose that you post in your native language which seems to be spanish and the google or babelfish or whatever translation you use.At least it looks to me like this is english is the product of one of those translators.
There are plenty of members on here able to understand spanish and they would get to enjoy much more eloquent postings, and those who don't still would be where they are right now. And good luck with finding pictures of long flaccid penises in the toilet flush.