To rim or not to rim

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by t0nyi01, Apr 28, 2008.

1. t0nyi01

t0nyi01 New Member

Hi, by now you'll all be aware that i have a massively hung yardie boyfriend - gold teeth, dreads the full monty! I am so lucky! Anyway he doesn't seem that keen on rimming. Seeing as he is massively hung i think it only proper that he at least attempts to open me up as it were. What are your thoughts on this? Comments, suggestions and observations greatly appreciated.

2. Bw51102

Bw51102 Member

no question ... always rim.

3. Cicconeboy

Cicconeboy New Member

hmmm I always make it a rule not to rim one-offs, or guys I don't know too well - but after a few fucks, if he's got an edible ass and I trust that he's clean, I'll dive straight in there.

4. inman69

inman69 Member

Albums:
    I agree with Cicconeboy. I've done it and will do it again. It has to be with someone I've been with a few times. I'm not into eating a strangers ass. Although I'm sure that I've done dirtier things to a stranger.

5. Gay Joe

Gay Joe New Member

Albums:
    Well I love for my partner to rim me before he fucks the hell out of me. And I love to rim him even if I do not fuck him that often. But that is some thing just for us. If your partner does not like to rim you have him finger you with extra lube so you could be ready for his monster meat!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted