To say.

So it isn't something you would even compliment him about?

I wouldn't marry let alone date someone because of their tit size but I wouldn't avoid complimenting various sizes of their body because of that reason. Obviously I'd never say her tits were big, small, or average in a disparaging way but I would definitely compliment them.

Had I replaced the word small with the word big, would your answer have changed? Would this be something you wouldn't compliment him on as you just don't compliment on size period. Or would this have changed because the mere association/hinting at of your man's penis being small has such a negative stigma you wouldn't want to do regardless of what you actually thought about his penis?
Of course I would compliment him. Why wouldn't I? I believe in being happy with what we've got. So how could you not complete the sexiness of the person you love to touch?

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Of course I would compliment him. Why wouldn't I? I believe in being happy with what we've got. So how could you not complete the sexiness of the person you love to touch?
You'd be the first person in the thread that would give a compliment to a man for being small.

As for why you wouldn't, it'd be because of the negative stigma I mentioned.

You'd be the first person in the thread that would give a compliment to a man for being small.

I suppose in a way. But not because I would have a problem with it or embarrassed. But because I know that many men can be self-consciousness of their size. And the last thing I would want to do is cause emotions pain. Especially over something that isn't important.

Reactions: Doranq

I never said I wouldn't compliment someone on their dick just because it's small. I don't compliment people in general for their genitals. I may say I like someone's ass, but penis or vagina? No. I may say someone feels amazing in me or something to that effect, but that isn't specific to size.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I never said I wouldn't compliment someone on their dick just because it's small. I don't compliment people in general for their genitals. I may say I like someone's ass, but penis or vagina? No. I may say someone feels amazing in me or something to that effect, but that isn't specific to size.
Never said you wouldn't. I Said no one did. To further elaborate, I'm talking about complimenting on his size, like "hey I love your small dick, it's a fucking fantastic fit for me and it feels so good because you nail the right spots" That'd be a compliment, one on both size and his technique. Something innate and something acquired.

Just about every single post in the entire thread took it as insulting a man which is reflected in their post. The question was open to any context whether it be praise, neutral statement, or insult. I never ever ever asked at any single point in this thread if anybody would insult a man.

Absolutely zero opted for a positive in their initial response even now that remains true. Gel was the first to say they would compliment a man being small or at the very least mention being open to the notion of it.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Long ago and far away, I had a roomie who boasted of his "lil smoky" weenie.
He called it a weenie.
Now, I never had proof, but he used the story heavily, for various reasons.
I'd play along, when he needed back up to shoo away women.

He never understood why he got such attention.
The whole six feet tall with a six-inch blue Mohawk deal didn't register.

Huh. We shared a room, and I never saw him sans undies. Slept in shifts, did laundry together.

It's the only time I've ever discussed small with anyone.

Never said you wouldn't. I Said no one did.

And I never said that you said anyone never would. Sigh. Good grief.

Anyway, my compliments for people don't center around size. Big, small, or average. Genitals or non-genitals. I tell my sweetie he is a perfect fit for me, how well our bodies fit together, etc. I compliment how strong and capable his hands are. Things like that. Or former play partners or whatever, I have complimented kissing, how stunning their eyes are, etc. I'm just not hung up on genitals. Do I think there are some positives for smaller than average endowment? Sure, context specific, same for larger than average endowment, or average of average endowment.

I stand by my very first post, where I said I try to be mindful of people and not hurt feelings. I have yet to encounter a single male other than those into SPH who I was intimate with who would interpret me using the word small in any light other than a negative one. And again, I just don't tend to give commentary much less compliments specific to size or shape or anything like that of genitals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I suppose in a way. But not because I would have a problem with it or embarrassed. But because I know that many men can be self-consciousness of their size. And the last thing I would want to do is cause emotions pain. Especially over something that isn't important.
Yeah I can understand this but the way to do it and the way to start it is you gotta grab the beast by the horns. The elephant in the room must be called out.

You could be having a great session with your man and he could of done you just right, you guys are laying in the after glory of your session and you could tell him.

You could be like "that was amazing"

"you know every time we have sex it's been really incredible, I how you fuck and I love the size of your dick, it just, idk it hits all the right spots and it's nothing but pure ecstacy"

Like you'd want to let him know that you like what he does, you are satisfied, and you like his size. From there I'd would talk about how you are aware of how people view small dicks or how small dicks are negatively talked about but goddamn if they could experience his that it'd change their life. You know how women can't just say they like a man's dick because its small or it might hurt his feelings but if it was big you could. So you'd acknowledge that. When I say acknowledge I mean you bring it up and actually say it

That'd one way to go about it. Like I can think of several way but the common theme is that you are conscious of the bullshit he endures and you are genuine in your compliment.

If we pretend he is insecure. How do you think it would be if you are insecure about something and no one ever compliments you on whatever asset it is? It could be your height, body shape, your hair, tits, hands, smile, w/e. Yet those on the opposite end of the scale you know they receive compliments. Idk, I think that creates issues. It is something that is commonly brought up if you read what people write about for w/e they are insecure about. That is at least what I have noticed. So by avoiding even mentioning it due to being afraid of hurting their feelings doesn't seem all that beneficial in the long run.

I know this may vary for individuals as some just don't like compliments on x kinds of traits or compliments at all but it is something to consider I reckon.

I hope that makes the slightest bit of sense, it is late so I may just be babblin'.

Yeah I can understand this but the way to do it and the way to start it is you gotta grab the beast by the horns. The elephant in the room must be called out.

You could be having a great session with your man and he could of done you just right, you guys are laying in the after glory of your session and you could tell him.

You could be like "that was amazing"

"you know every time we have sex it's been really incredible, I how you fuck and I love the size of your dick, it just, idk it hits all the right spots and it's nothing but pure ecstacy"

Like you'd want to let him know that you like what he does, you are satisfied, and you like his size. From there I'd would talk about how you are aware of how people view small dicks or how small dicks are negatively talked about but goddamn if they could experience his that it'd change their life. You know how women can't just say they like a man's dick because its small or it might hurt his feelings but if it was big you could. So you'd acknowledge that. When I say acknowledge I mean you bring it up and actually say it

That'd one way to go about it. Like I can think of several way but the common theme is that you are conscious of the bullshit he endures and you are genuine in your compliment.

If we pretend he is insecure. How do you think it would be if you are insecure about something and no one ever compliments you on whatever asset it is? It could be your height, body shape, your hair, tits, hands, smile, w/e. Yet those on the opposite end of the scale you know they receive compliments. Idk, I think that creates issues. It is something that is commonly brought up if you read what people write about for w/e they are insecure about. That is at least what I have noticed. So by avoiding even mentioning it due to being afraid of hurting their feelings doesn't seem all that beneficial in the long run.

I know this may vary for individuals as some just don't like compliments on x kinds of traits or compliments at all but it is something to consider I reckon.

I hope that makes the slightest bit of sense, it is late so I may just be babblin'.
I understand what you are saying but some how, no matter how much I seem to try to reassure you about how perfectly supportive and focused on just him in this theoretical situation I would be, it doesn't seem enough for you.
I have not complained about his theoretically smaller penis, have mentioned how we would we use different positions for maximum impact, naturally I would compliment him. I always compliment him. And some how because I did not go into specifics you seem to feel that I wouldn't be treating him right. Like because I probably wouldn't be like, "Hey babe, you've got a small dick and it rocks!", that I wouldn't be doing him justice. Hell I probably would. But those are true in the moment things to say.
In a situation like that like that I know how I would behave because I know who I am. I have not however run through every scenario there could possibly be because I am not married to a man with a "small" penis. Other might debate that because he is not huge. He is around 6' hard and a little bigger when he is extremely excited. Some might call that small compared to themselves but in truth it's not.
I would me never be in denial about his size if he were small or large or anything inbetween. I am just aware that it doesn't matter. Because everyone has something to offer. Every cock, every boob,every vagina, every mouth, and hand are sexually valid in some way. They all have basic functions but it's about how you use it and not the size. Not to say that size have no function either but it isn't the only factor, and not usually the most important. I would not be denying the size for either of us I am just aware that it isn't important.
If I haven't made that clear then I feel I never will.
I like the topic, but I don't think I can make my point any clearer so on this conversation I will have to duck out. No anger here. Just ducking out because it feels like no matter what I say you are determined to think I I would do it wrong. But in truth I know that no matter who I landed with I would treat him like a king.
Peace.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I have paid compliments to men with modest endowments, including compliments about their dicks, just never about size. And believe me, if it's inside and I mention how big it is, that's not a compliment, but an expression of apprehension. I definitely tell partners what I like and why.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I understand what you are saying but some how, no matter how much I seem to try to reassure you about how perfectly supportive and focused on just him in this theoretical situation I would be, it doesn't seem enough for you.
I have not complained about his theoretically smaller penis, have mentioned how we would we use different positions for maximum impact, naturally I would compliment him. I always compliment him. And some how because I did not go into specifics you seem to feel that I wouldn't be treating him right. Like because I probably wouldn't be like, "Hey babe, you've got a small dick and it rocks!", that I wouldn't be doing him justice. Hell I probably would. But those are true in the moment things to say.
In a situation like that like that I know how I would behave because I know who I am. I have not however run through every scenario there could possibly be because I am not married to a man with a "small" penis. Other might debate that because he is not huge. He is around 6' hard and a little bigger when he is extremely excited. Some might call that small compared to themselves but in truth it's not.
I would me never be in denial about his size if he were small or large or anything inbetween. I am just aware that it doesn't matter. Because everyone has something to offer. Every cock, every boob,every vagina, every mouth, and hand are sexually valid in some way. They all have basic functions but it's about how you use it and not the size. Not to say that size have no function either but it isn't the only factor, and not usually the most important. I would not be denying the size for either of us I am just aware that it isn't important.
If I haven't made that clear then I feel I never will.
I like the topic, but I don't think I can make my point any clearer so on this conversation I will have to duck out. No anger here. Just ducking out because it feels like no matter what I say you are determined to think I I would do it wrong. But in truth I know that no matter who I landed with I would treat him like a king.
Peace.
I guess we are on two entirely different pages. I wasn't replying as if you weren't doing enough or doing it incorrectly.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Then I do apologize for misunderstanding you. I think perhaps tone isn't carrying properly as it should.
Probably the case.

No need to apologize though. You were totally civil about it.

I think misunderstanding was had on both ends and as long as you are cool about it, all is cool, which you were thus all is cool :)

Probably the case.

No need to apologize though. You were totally civil about it.

I think misunderstanding was had on both ends and as long as you are cool about it, all is cool, which you were thus all is cool :)
:cool:Cool! :cool:;):):D Thanks man.:D

Reactions: Doranq