to see and to be seen

hi folks,

as many of you did before, I have opened this thread so you can all get to know me a little better :)

I'm 19 years old and from the US. I love this site, and I think it's great that you can show off while also looking at other guys & girls (well for me it's mostly guys, no offence girls :wink: )..

So why don't you take a look at my thick, uncut cock and tell me what you think. You'll be able to find some more pics in my galleries.

Take care,
L.

Attachments

thanks alex, I feel flattered ;)

and yeah, I sure do have a lot of fun with my cock, haha.. promise I’ll put up more pictures very, very soon.. just keep checking my profile ;)

Wow, thanks! You guys are all so kind! Really!

I've taken a good look at most of the pictures from people in this thread, and all I can do is return the favor and tell you guys how hot you all are. All these great cocks are amazing; this community is like paradise :D

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We're not so much being kind, at least in my case. Just realistic.

I'm a lifetime happily married man, who has only had one woman, for 4 decades, and a father of 3. I still feel like a kid in a candy store in here.
Enjoy, that's what life is for.

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome, neighbor! Gorgeous pics, and with that offering, you should have all the Twilight groopies tramping through there panting for you!:cool: