To settle an argument

hung_big: Help me out guys...yaoifun said I'm these things, but help me prove him wrong. I'm none of the following:

kind hearted
caring
loving
respectable
intelligent
hott
great hair
likes showers
cute
opinionated (in the good way)
humourous/funny

Help me out guys...and shut Sky up! :D

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
OK, you're mean, self-centered, hateful, uncouth, ignorant, plain, unkempt, smelly, ugly, opinionated (in a bad way) and unfunny.

Now, tell me what that has accomplished? Is this a male manifestation of the female victim who prefers a partner who treats her badly?

Really, kid, LPSG is not the place to come for abuse. When the members here say they like you, they mean it.

Here - let me straighten your collar - did you wash behind your ears? - let me see your hands - shoes tied? - be a good boy and go play in traffic. :)

db03

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why do you constantly seek put downs?? There is a difference between seeking reassurance and outright attention seeking.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 21 2005, 02:06 AM
Help me out guys...yaoifun said I'm these things, but help me prove him wrong. I'm none of the following:

kind hearted
caring
loving
respectable
intelligent
hott
great hair
likes showers
cute
humourous/funny

Help me out guys...and shut Sky up! :D
[post=292538]Quoted post[/post]​
Chris,

I am going to help you out. I don't know your past. I know that you don't really hold a good opinion of yourself part of the time. Most 15 year olds don't. And the really bright, really intelligent, and funny guys at 15 have the hardest time. It doesn't matter how many times someone tells you all those good things about yourself, you still want and need reassurance that they are true.

Most 15 year olds who are as bright and intelligent as you and have such a caring personality are youth that the other 15 year olds don't know what to do with. They like you. They are jealous of you. So they just don't know what to do with you. Later, they will talk about how wonderful you were as a teen. Right now, they just don't have that maturity that you seem to possess.

I don't know how you get along with 15 year olds. But I know how most young people as great as you are do.

Sorry, the statements above are true. In fact they can be magnified. Oh you have only just begun your path to greatness. If you just stay on it and don't get sidetracked, life has unlimited blessings.

My pm box might get full. Just send to e-mail address.

Love,

Freddie

Last edited by a moderator:

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
Hmm...already three responses, all taking my side. NOW do you believe that your a great person and people love you? Not to sound arrogant, but looks like I'm winning...as usual! Don't make me add any more compliments! I'll leave that up to everyone else here. Like Paps said, when we said we liked and cared about you, we meant it! So there! *chalks up another point for me* People care about you and want you to be great...whether you like it or not :p

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Been here done that. Dude you are trying to get people to compliment you to overcome the bad opinion you have of yourself. Oh, Ive been there, Ive done that, I still have a low opinion of myself, but, people wont like you more if you constantly try and get good words out of them, trust me.

Just be yourself, accept compliments as they come, but allways be gracious about them.

It sounds a lot to me like you want people to like you, I am not bullshitting when I tell you Ive been there. But people like you the most when you be yourself, when you are hounest but not untactfully so, when you wear your intelligence but don't flaunt it, when you know when to celebrate and when to graciously accept victory, when you can accept defeat, and shrug off put-downs, when you can be funny but not at the expense of others, when you allways have a good word to say about another person, when you are patient with and accept the failings of others and those of yourself, and at all times strive to treat everyone around you as a person.

It works wonders, seriously. ;)

Yeah that sounds like part of a poem or something, but i really do mean it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Help me out guys...yaoifun said I'm these things, but help me prove him wrong. I'm none of the following:

kind hearted
caring
loving
respectable
intelligent
hott
great hair
likes showers
cute
humourous/funny
You're all that, and way too hard on yourself. ;)

hung_big: To those who say that this is a ploy for attention, than you don't know me. I seriously think I'm none of those things (except for liking showers :D), and I'm truely NOT seeking compliments.

Seriously...I love you guys, but you deserve it.

Oh well...think whatever you want to think, I can't, nor will put in any effort in stopping you guys.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My, My, such an attitude from today's 15 yr olds, in particularly when in all real fairness, you really are self deprecating yourself. Or judging by the animosity, should I shave off the "p" and "r" & change it to an "f"? You got personal probs with yaoifun, don't vent 'em here, 'cause just speaking for myself, I'd rather not be privy to them, not while this is still called a support group!

Now go soak your fat head under a nice cold shower.

hung_big: Key Phrase - Speaking for yourself...so then you also have the ability to NOT read this. How about try that?

You have a funny definition of attitude. Nobody else who posted felt like I was giving attitude, and had they felt that way, they could have posted it. Frankly, if it was anyone else in this thread, I would have taken their opinion much more to heart because

A. I RESPECT THEM
B. THEY KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE CALLS

Yeah, that's attitude. So, I'll go take that shower and you do something unmentionable for me. I'll hold my tongue, just because I don't want to come off as an asshole as some. You seem to have a problem with me, so just ignore me.

Secondly, I don't have problems with yaoifun. Sky is one of my best friends that has come from this site, so again, keep your mouth where your money is. I was just saying that he was a good person and didn't go deserve to go through crap. I then listed those things and said that with all those qualities he doesn't deserve it. He said I was those things too. I disagreed and we went to the board to settle the arguement. Simple as that.

*Whatever sound johnb makes for ignoring somebody. Sounds something like shitting bricks :D*

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 23 2005, 02:59 AM
Key Phrase - Speaking for yourself...so then you also have the ability to NOT read this. How about try that?

You have a funny definition of attitude. Nobody else who posted felt like I was giving attitude, and had they felt that way, they could have posted it. Frankly, if it was anyone else in this thread, I would have taken their opinion much more to heart because

A. I RESPECT THEM
B. THEY KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH TO MAKE CALLS

Yeah, that's attitude. So, I'll go take that shower and you do something unmentionable for me. I'll hold my tongue, just because I don't want to come off as an asshole as some. You seem to have a problem with me, so just ignore me.

Secondly, I don't have problems with yaoifun. Sky is one of my best friends that has come from this site, so again, keep your mouth where your money is. I was just saying that he was a good person and didn't go deserve to go through crap. I then listed those things and said that with all those qualities he doesn't deserve it. He said I was those things too. I disagreed and we went to the board to settle the arguement. Simple as that.

*Whatever sound johnb makes for ignoring somebody. Sounds something like shitting bricks :D*
[post=293203]Quoted post[/post]​

Ability to speak for myself,I am quite capable, desire as well and necessity. The latter comes to mind when experiencing this sort of ignorant tripe.

You don't like me being blunt and honest, pity. You stepped into this shit, you clean it off. And you're talking to one of the more attituded members here, so don't you ever think you can come in, try & rip me or anyone else up here, then sloff it off like "I was only kiddun'". I've obliterated better trolls on here with my attitude more times than I care to remember.

You're 15 for chrissake, allegdely in 3 yrs you chronologically become an adult. Try and get in some practice for that time, and stop wasting time and bandwith with this mindless nonsense.Incidently, Jonb's thing for dispatching people like you is called a **PLONK**

hung_big: I see, all this makes sense to me now.

Having what people define as a "low opinion" on myself must mean I'm immature. It's all cleared up now!

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Is there really a point to this thread? Was there really a point to starting it in the first place? It's an inane waste of bandwidth that you and Sky need to settle offlist.
You asked for advice and you get pissed when people offer their opinions. It happens EVERYTIME you ask for advice. I, for one, am getting tired of it. We've all got more worldy experience than you do, we've been through a lot of your 15 year old stuggles, so listen when we offer advice. It may not always be the best, but we're trying. People are offering support because they care, but your attitude is making it difficult for anyone to do it. Just something for you to think about...

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by hung_big@Mar 23 2005, 10:32 PM
I see, all this makes sense to me now.

Having what people define as a "low opinion" on myself must mean I'm immature. It's all cleared up now!
[post=293548]Quoted post[/post]​
Yes, Chris, you are immature for an adult. But not for a 15 year old. People here forget what it is like to be `15. And you have told us some of your problems. You need to hear it everyday that you are all those things you listed. Nearly all 15 year olds need to hear that from the adults that they admire and love.

Once, again I will tell you what a neat youth you are. Sure you have your problems, we all do. But I for one am here to help when you ask me to. And again, I have my problems, some of them severe, and I have shared some of them here on this site.

Again you are a hell of a neat guy. Keep posting whatever you feel like posting.

Love ya,

Freddie

hung_big:
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK
My, My, such an attitude from today's 15 yr olds, in particularly when in all real fairness, you really are self deprecating yourself. Or judging by the animosity, should I shave off the "p" and "r" & change it to an "f"? You got personal probs with yaoifun, don't vent 'em here, 'cause just speaking for myself, I'd rather not be privy to them, not while this is still called a support group!

Now go soak your fat head under a nice cold shower.
[post=292931]Quoted post[/post]​

Real nice advice. To me that just looks like bitching. If you have nothing constructive to say, move the fuck on and shutup. I was showing NO attitude, and this isn't the first time you accused me of it. I was just adding a reply.

As for listening to your advice, I might, but seeing as you haven't offered any to me then I won't bother listening.

And I would also listen to advice if people don't go around assuming they know what I'm going through. I didn't say anything, until someone started saying that they had gone through the same thing that I was apparently going through. Bad idea. Out of a simple thread to prove Sky (which, again, was just a joke between us) wrong, people suspect I have this whole attention-hogging complexity/disorder. Give it a rest, seriously....you don't know what I am going through.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Real nice advice. To me that just looks like bitching. If you have nothing constructive to say, move the fuck on and shutup. I was showing NO attitude, and this isn't the first time you accused me of it. I was just adding a reply.

As for listening to your advice, I might, but seeing as you haven't offered any to me then I won't bother listening.

And I would also listen to advice if people don't go around assuming they know what I'm going through. I didn't say anything, until someone started saying that they had gone through the same thing that I was apparently going through. Bad idea. Out of a simple thread to prove Sky (which, again, was just a joke between us) wrong, people suspect I have this whole attention-hogging complexity/disorder. Give it a rest, seriously....you don't know what I am going through.
[post=293795]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I think Chuck called a spade a spade and you took offense to it. I'm personally tired of your little rants. We've all tried to encourage you, but you've refused. Your little "joke" posts are immature. The post about Nixxy being dead was the first one that was really immature, now this one. When anyone questions you, you get pissed off. I think you've got some serious issues that need to be addressed. Immaturity is only the tip of the iceberg.

I'm sure that you're going to go off on me for writing this, so don't even waste your time doing it.

I think that you need professional help, help that we can't give you here. Stay around and post, but don't act like a baby when people try to give you advice.
Part of growing up is learning to take advice when we don't want to hear it and don't want to accept it. I know you're only 15 and you're dealing with a lot, but don't take it out on us.