To shake penis in urinary rooms to presume in front of other men (a man anecdote).

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Hi to everybody!... ... ... I have a cousin-boy that he narrate me some his stories when he go to men-bathrooms that are at city malls and as he is well-endowed, others men that they look askance his long penis sometimes they give to him congratulations on to have one large flaccid penis… To him doesn’t bother that other men say to him theses things, in fact!, along time, he has taken a big pleasure that they say to him it… He says to be well-endowed man is the best thing that can happen to one man.; from what he says, to be well-endowed give you fame and fortune with persons: The men envy you and women wish for you, they offer themselves to make a love with you…. I believed him because I think it must be true. He count to me that when he is urinating at the urinary he puts himself in a rather far position of the urinary so that other men are by side of him can see easily his penis, when he urinate-ends he shakes several times his long penis in order that the rest of them see the long that’s his penis… Some times he be waking to Men-Sanitary “Exit” whereas he is going to shaking his limb presume-like to give envy to the others men that entering to the men-rooms. Do anyone of you do this too?, to put yourself far from urinary in order to the others can see yours long penises?, or come out and the same time to go shaking his own-penis?.

mdshorts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say English isn't your first language perhaps?
That sounds like a google translation - the content is still there, but the syntax is all kinds of messed up. No worries, I understood it anyhow (although it's hard to read)
But sadly, no - I've never stood back from the urinal and then given it a good hake to showoff. I'm a grower, not a shower - so I don't have much to showoff until I'm excited.

I do tend to stand far enough away from the urinal that those peeing next to me could certainly see if they wanted to, but not for the purpose of making anyone jealous. (Not that I would, anyhow, as I'm a grower as you can tell from my gallery.)

I also do shake off the excess drops when I'm done, but not as I'm walking out the exit! I shake as I stand in front of the urinal, then I put my penis back in my pants and zip or button up as I walk over to the sink to wash my hands. Again, this is making my penis perfectly visible to anyone else in the restroom, but I don't do it for the purpose of making anyone jealous, it's just to save a few seconds of time.

I hope this answers your question; I'm pretty sure that's what you were trying to ask.

horny6.5

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am not that big like most on here but the only reason why someone would back up and shake is so others can see. I would not do that its not right.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
In considering this most profound subject :rolleyes: , sometimes though, as we stand at a urinal, many of us don't necessarily mean to "show off" as such. It's more a matter of attempting to "milk out" those remaining few drops of urine left in our longer urethras. We often (then) will, without really thinking about it, simply step back to avoid allowing those remaining drips from staining our slacks!

It's amazing how easily others think we larger fellas typically intend to flaunt our wares. Many of us simply do not mean to do that.

This is exactly why I much prefer the privacy of a stall whenever I can find one.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What this guy is doing is an ancient form of soliciting for a blow job that has been in the male repertoire for eons. If it needs sucking and you are in a place to be noticed... that is the obvious place to flaunt it! I see nothing very peculiar about it since I have been seeing this scenario occur all my life. Not every day mind you, but every day that some horny guy needs to get off in a bad way! Most of us pay no attention to this ritual.. except the guy who is horny and the guy who is also looking to suck him off!:wink: :rolleyes: :smile:

malinariboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
benderten2001 said:
In considering this most profound subject :rolleyes: , sometimes though, as we stand at a urinal, many of us don't necessarily mean to "show off" as such. It's more a matter of attempting to "milk out" those remaining few drops of urine left in our longer urethras. We often (then) will, without really thinking about it, simply step back to avoid allowing those remaining drips from staining our slacks!

It's amazing how easily others think we larger fellas typically intend to flaunt our wares. Many of us simply do not mean to do that.

This is exactly why I much prefer the privacy of a stall whenever I can find one.
WELL PUT!!!:tongue: I agree!!! Guy's are guilty of thinking that those of us w/ big dicks are trying to flaunt our business, wether shakin' at the urinal, hangin' in jeans, jumpin' in the shower at the gym...if we're BIG, we're BIG! We can't help how we have to best handle it, any more then they can change how they best handle theirs! Not to say I haven't showed my dick off if that right energy is there w/ the guy standing next to me.He's hung, I'm hung, we're gettin' hard as we stand there and stroke & shake,:biggrin1: MMMM! Sounds fun!!!

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
I understand perfectly what you try to say and I share partly your opinion, but we cannot deny that YES there exist men of long penises who do this to illuminate their penises in front of other men.

I already told you my experience with Mr. Romulo when I was 8 years old. Mr. Romulo was a man whose flaccid penis is even down below of the half of his left thigh, that is to say his penis is very long obviously... He to boast in front of his companions of work (ERGOS LABORATORIES) about his penis size (I saw this: He to boast to them).

It is obvious that for Mr. Romulo to lower his zipper and to extract his long penis to show others was something that to him to give very much pleasure.

There are men who feel pleasure when they extract their penises and show it to other men (or women too). The Mr. Romulo and my cousin-boy belong of this one kind to men.

I know that not all the men do this purposely, but some men yes do this to presume of their long penises.

So long!.

Yoselin.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
Be nice to Yoselin.

Quisas Ingles es una idioma muy dificil, verdad? Hay gropas para las vergas grandes in Espanol, pero este gropa esta mejor. ((Un abrazo para Yoselin))

I don't like to show off at urinals. I'm the opposite, I'll go into a stall when I have a chance. There are a few guys who like to show off but I don't think most hung guys are like that.

He says to be well-endowed man is the best thing that can happen to one man.; from what he says, to be well-endowed give you fame and fortune with persons: The men envy you and women wish for you, they offer themselves to make a love with you….

Your friend is delusional. Having a big dick isn't the best thing that can happen to a man, having love and happiness are probably more fulfilling. As far as my big cock bringing me fame and fortune, anything along those likes I did, it wasn't accomplished by or because of my cock.

Hung guys are like other mere mortals, it's just that our dicks are bigger. That's it.

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
Be nice to Yoselin.

Quisas Ingles es una idioma muy dificil, verdad? Hay gropas para las vergas grandes in Espanol, pero este gropa esta mejor. ((Un abrazo para Yoselin))

I don't like to show off at urinals. I'm the opposite, I'll go into a stall when I have a chance. There are a few guys who like to show off but I don't think most hung guys are like that.

He says to be well-endowed man is the best thing that can happen to one man.; from what he says, to be well-endowed give you fame and fortune with persons: The men envy you and women wish for you, they offer themselves to make a love with you….

Your friend is delusional. Having a big dick isn't the best thing that can happen to a man, having love and happiness are probably more fulfilling. As far as my big cock bringing me fame and fortune, anything along those likes I did, it wasn't accomplished by or because of my cock.

Hung guys are like other mere mortals, it's just that our dicks are bigger. That's it.

IN ENGLISH:

Hi!!!.

I know that you have a bit of reason in the things that you say: The size of the penis is not a FUNDAMENTAL thing to obtain happiness, BUT yes is or yes there exist men (of long penises or small penises) for whom the matter of size of the penis YES is a very important thing...

I know men of small penis that they feel fewer men that the others only because their penises are smaller and they would want to have flaccid penises much longer...

Also I know men who have very long penises (flaccid) and these men only for having long penises have a very high autoesteem and they develop an actutud of being bluffers in front of other men, that is to say they believe that they are more man than the others only because their flaccid or erect penises are much longer than other men.

This is a fact that it is not possible to deny!. There are men who have very long penises that do not do ostentation of it; but there are men of long penises too, who yes do this.

IN SPANISH:

Yo sé que tú tienes un poco de razón en las cosas que dices: El tamaño del pene no es una cosa FUNDAMENTAL para obtener felicidad, PERO sí hay o sí existen hombres (de penes largos o penes pequeños) para quienes el asunto de tamaño del pene sí es una cosa muy importante...

Yo conozco a hombres de pene pequeño que ellos se sienten menos-hombres que los demás solo porque their penes son más pequeños y ellos desearían tener penes flácidos mucho más largos...

También conozco a hombres que tienen penes muy largos (flaccido) y éstos hombres solo por tener penes largos tienen una autoestima muy alta y ellos desarrollan una actutud de ser fanfarrones delante de otros hombres, es decir ellos se creen que son más-hombre que los demás solo porque sus penes flácidos o penes erectos son mucho más largos que los demás hombres.

Esto es un hecho que no se puede negar!. Hay hombres que tienen penes muy largos que no hacen alarde de ello; pero hay hombres de penes largos que sí hacen esto.

Saludos,

Yoselin.-