To Shave it or wax it ,,,???

Hi ,i'm a newby to this site but I can see there is a lot of open sharing and some pics of some very nice cocks and pussy,,,,,age old question here.
I've trimmed and shaved my pubes in the past ,loved the smooth feeling right afterward but I hate the nubs and the shaft of my cock has those nice texture bumps that I sometimes nicked.
I haven't done it for a long time and I'm starting to get a forest going down there,
I went to Blacks Beach awhile ago and there was a guy standing for a long time about 20feet away ,perfect tan nice body and not a hair on his pecker, I didn't want to stare but it was perfectly clean,I want'd to go ask exuse me but who does your hair,,,,how do you do it,but i was just there
alone for some bare buns to sun quiet time and didn't want to seem like I was just hitting on him.
One of my past gfs would shave but in 3/4 days I was licking sand paper.
We've all seen the perfecct bald pussy,,,,and the occasional cock but how is it done without irritating the tender skin?????

Any experienced advice,,,,,Thanks

InverS

1st Like
Media
everyone is different. some people can shave and/or wax with no bumps, some can't. i used to wax for my ex, but got bad bumps n shit. my wife waxes, and get's a semi good result. some bumps, but ok.

it's all up to how you are made up. if you get bumps, don't to it, just keep it trimmed if that's what u want. if you can do it smooth, go for it! but for guys, dont' shave!!! or if u must, the rules are

#1 a sharp razor, all the time
#2 ONE PASS, NO MORE. don't go over it again and again!
#3 one started, dont' let it get too long. 2-3 days is enough
#4 ONE PASS, NO MORE!

;)

:)

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You best bet is to just shave it as often as needed. I use to get my whole body waxed by a professional. He said you CAN NOT.. wax your dick or balls. The skin is much to thin on theses areas. It could cause some skin damage. Bruising and irritation and even slight burns.
Just shave, once you get into the routine of shaving it , it will stop itching when the hairs starts to grow back. Just give it some time.
:cool:

Guinea Pig

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find shaving is boring & rarely does a great job.

I have waxed, hurts like hell above the cock, but balls & butt are ok.

I have lately been using a depilatory creme.

Seems to work the best, unless I leave it on for too long.

But hey whatever method works for you, do it.

I would rather see a trimmed crotch any day than seeing pubes as long as the guys cock.