to shave or not to shave... Pics please?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by splitface, Dec 22, 2008.

1. splitface

splitface New Member

I am once again trying to decide whether or not to shave my pubes... Can people upload pics that will help me decide. Pics of both shaved and not shaved would be great... Before and afters would be even cooler

Also, can anyone drop some pointers as to how to shave your pubes without getting razor burns or ingrown hairs or any of those other scary issues.

Thanks in advance

2. D_Joe Munchin

D_Joe Munchin New Member

I usually have it all off, lately though I've decided to keep some hair up top and keep it trim. Still shave my balls etc...

I kinda like it, though I miss the sensation of sensitive smooth skin there. Practice makes perfect when shaving your bits.

3. paulobr79

paulobr79 Member

Albums:
    There's pictures in my gallery with a full bush, trimmed and no hair at all.
    I prefer to just keep a patch trimmed and have smooth balls

4. D_Hamish Honkinhuge

D_Hamish Honkinhuge Account Disabled

got a few pics trimmed
    i'm mostly shaved in my gallery, IMO much better that way

5. parchissi

Gold Member

Regularly cream here - or shaving too. Have done for many years now so I couldnt show you any pics of me with a bush. And shaved - well you will just have to wait till the new year for those!!! Merry Christmas and holiday greetings to you and yours.

Draft saved Draft deleted