To shave or not to shave, that is the question!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_joe38, Jan 24, 2009.

1. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

What is the advantages and disadvantages applicable to shave your pubic hair? I am shaving for almost a year now and I must say that I enjoy it because I don't have all the hair to deal with when I am with my wife! She asked me yesterday to stop shaving because she likes my bush, so I will please her and stop shaving! At the end it is to please your woman!

2. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe grow it back and keep it trimmed? Nice cock, btw.

3. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    I like being shaved

4. D_Tywardreath Landfill

D_Tywardreath Landfill Account Disabled

Its just weird.....We are MEN not when or 4 year old boys....you guys that shave have to much time on your hands....find another hobby

5. xempx

xempx New Member

Keep it trimmed, a well trimmed man is always best!

6. paulobr79

paulobr79 Member

Albums:
    I have shaved mine. I go through phases. Sometimes I like a full bush, sometimes none, but mostly I like to keep it short and neat. My girlfriend also prefers the trimmed or shaved options

7. midlifebear

Gold Member

I prefer to deftly man-scape (I know, a tired cliché). As for your photos, I congratulate you on having enough foreskin to make a wallet in a leather crafts class and still have plenty left over to leave right where it is. Nothing like a beautiful penis with an over-sized turtle neck.

Cheers.

8. Sherwood D. Likelym

Sherwood D. Likelym Well-Known Member

Albums:
    While becoming an "exhibitionistic" nudist, I've experimented with various forms of "manscaping". I attempt to emulate various forms observed at the beach. I view them all as promoting eroticism. While suffering the "winter blues" last week, I decided to shave completely bare in order to improve my mood, and remember warmer weather will arrive sooner or later. I've been over-compensating with extended edging sessions, and enjoying the extra sensitivity.

BIG QUESTION: I need to schedule an annual physical exam due to getting a new health insurance provider. I can't remember the last time I had to expose myself to a doctor... must be over 20 years. How do doctors respond to shaven pubic areas? Can I request a female doctor, so I don't have to be so self-conscious?

9. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

Thank you all for your comments. I also wonder about the idea of being nude in public with shaved pubes especially visiting the doc. I think that the doctor will not be shocked because it is my body and I can shave if I want to or not. Have fun!

10. kevin32

kevin32 New Member

I like to shave my testicles and partially my pubic hair.

11. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

One week later and still growing! Have fun:biggrin1:

12. bluemountain

bluemountain Member

Albums:
    grow some hair; but keep it trimmed and neat

13. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Please grow back the hair. With your skin color and being shaved, you look like a plucked chicken.

14. smoothy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I shave, having a shaved cock turns me on, seeing other guys with shaved cocks also turns me on. Each to their own. I can never understand why people who are into bush find it necessary to tell smoothies to grow their hair back.

15. bojangle1988

bojangle1988 New Member

i always shave. have been sense i was like 10 lol... i think body hair is gross... well. some ppl look better with their body hair. and i was hopping i wouldn't be hairy like my dad but i am going to be... i shave my chest and underarms, and i shaved my crotch and butthole and ass crack.., i shave my balls completely smooth but i down shave my pewbs because i don't like it completely smooth. i like it prickly maybe a little tinsy bit of hair lol.. and i don't shave around my belly button i just keep it really really short and prickly... :) i never get bushy. id vomit on myself. i don't like it at all. some look better with hair tho. and i trim my underarms most of the time so i can still see my hair cuz it's sexy. but i shave them completely every once in a while... my pubs and belly button stuff never gets mutch longer than an 8th of an inch b/f i re-do it. or trim it to keep it at about an 8th of an inch still shaving my balls and ass completely, i ususally have to shave the rest becuase i mess it up and shave off a patch with my trimmer :(

#15 bojangle1988, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  16. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

Thank you all for your comments I appriciate it. To be honest I like it more when I am smooth. But when you love your wife you do what she asks. Have fun! :)

17. permit1971

permit1971 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I shave everything in my tan line, so I think it is unique. My wife absolutely loves it. I also wax my back and trim down my chest hair. I do not like being hairy.

18. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I cannot think of a real big advantage of keepinp the pubes shaved. Okay, maybe you don't have to worry as much about drying your crotch area as when you're sporting a bush but that's about it.

I don't shave anymore these days because I really dreaded the itch that follows. I keep a close-trimmed pubes now. Works out for me.

But you're absolutely right, if the lady demands a bush, a bush is what she will get. :)

19. ZDong

ZDong New Member

I more trim than shave my pubes, but I do like them trimmed close. I like the look better, personally. Come to think of it, I also prefer my ladies to be trimmed neatly as well.

Maybe I just have an issue with pubic hair? hehe

20. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

My gf loves to suck my cock, lick my balls, and deepthroat me, so I shave the shaft and balls, but leave the bush.

The MILF net door loves it that way too. In my experience most women like a trimmed cock (clean shaft), but don't really like a bald dick.

Draft saved Draft deleted