To shave or not to shave, that is the question!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_joe38, Jan 24, 2009.

1. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

What is the advantages and disadvantages applicable to shave your pubic hair? I am shaving for almost a year now and I must say that I enjoy it because I don't have all the hair to deal with when I am with my wife! She asked me yesterday to stop shaving because she likes my bush, so I will please her and stop shaving! At the end it is to please your woman!

2. justmeincal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Maybe grow it back and keep it trimmed? Nice cock, btw.

3. smoothnfree

smoothnfree New Member

Albums:
    I like being shaved

AusJD likes this.
  4. D_Tywardreath Landfill

D_Tywardreath Landfill Account Disabled

Its just weird.....We are MEN not when or 4 year old boys....you guys that shave have to much time on your hands....find another hobby

5. xempx

xempx New Member

Keep it trimmed, a well trimmed man is always best!

6. paulobr79

paulobr79 Active Member

Albums:
    I have shaved mine. I go through phases. Sometimes I like a full bush, sometimes none, but mostly I like to keep it short and neat. My girlfriend also prefers the trimmed or shaved options

7. midlifebear

Gold Member

I prefer to deftly man-scape (I know, a tired cliché). As for your photos, I congratulate you on having enough foreskin to make a wallet in a leather crafts class and still have plenty left over to leave right where it is. Nothing like a beautiful penis with an over-sized turtle neck.

Cheers.

8. Sherwood D. Likelym

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    While becoming an "exhibitionistic" nudist, I've experimented with various forms of "manscaping". I attempt to emulate various forms observed at the beach. I view them all as promoting eroticism. While suffering the "winter blues" last week, I decided to shave completely bare in order to improve my mood, and remember warmer weather will arrive sooner or later. I've been over-compensating with extended edging sessions, and enjoying the extra sensitivity.

BIG QUESTION: I need to schedule an annual physical exam due to getting a new health insurance provider. I can't remember the last time I had to expose myself to a doctor... must be over 20 years. How do doctors respond to shaven pubic areas? Can I request a female doctor, so I don't have to be so self-conscious?

9. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

Thank you all for your comments. I also wonder about the idea of being nude in public with shaved pubes especially visiting the doc. I think that the doctor will not be shocked because it is my body and I can shave if I want to or not. Have fun!

10. kevin32

kevin32 New Member

I like to shave my testicles and partially my pubic hair.

11. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

One week later and still growing! Have fun:biggrin1:

12. bluemountain

bluemountain Active Member

Albums:
    grow some hair; but keep it trimmed and neat

13. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Please grow back the hair. With your skin color and being shaved, you look like a plucked chicken.

14. smoothy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I shave, having a shaved cock turns me on, seeing other guys with shaved cocks also turns me on. Each to their own. I can never understand why people who are into bush find it necessary to tell smoothies to grow their hair back.

Larrylibido likes this.
  15. bojangle1988

bojangle1988 New Member

i always shave. have been sense i was like 10 lol... i think body hair is gross... well. some ppl look better with their body hair. and i was hopping i wouldn't be hairy like my dad but i am going to be... i shave my chest and underarms, and i shaved my crotch and butthole and ass crack.., i shave my balls completely smooth but i down shave my pewbs because i don't like it completely smooth. i like it prickly maybe a little tinsy bit of hair lol.. and i don't shave around my belly button i just keep it really really short and prickly... :) i never get bushy. id vomit on myself. i don't like it at all. some look better with hair tho. and i trim my underarms most of the time so i can still see my hair cuz it's sexy. but i shave them completely every once in a while... my pubs and belly button stuff never gets mutch longer than an 8th of an inch b/f i re-do it. or trim it to keep it at about an 8th of an inch still shaving my balls and ass completely, i ususally have to shave the rest becuase i mess it up and shave off a patch with my trimmer :(

#15 bojangle1988, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  16. B_joe38

B_joe38 New Member

Thank you all for your comments I appriciate it. To be honest I like it more when I am smooth. But when you love your wife you do what she asks. Have fun! :)

17. permit1971

permit1971 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I shave everything in my tan line, so I think it is unique. My wife absolutely loves it. I also wax my back and trim down my chest hair. I do not like being hairy.

18. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I cannot think of a real big advantage of keepinp the pubes shaved. Okay, maybe you don't have to worry as much about drying your crotch area as when you're sporting a bush but that's about it.

I don't shave anymore these days because I really dreaded the itch that follows. I keep a close-trimmed pubes now. Works out for me.

But you're absolutely right, if the lady demands a bush, a bush is what she will get. :)

19. ZDong

ZDong New Member

I more trim than shave my pubes, but I do like them trimmed close. I like the look better, personally. Come to think of it, I also prefer my ladies to be trimmed neatly as well.

Maybe I just have an issue with pubic hair? hehe

20. D_76froy

D_76froy New Member

My gf loves to suck my cock, lick my balls, and deepthroat me, so I shave the shaft and balls, but leave the bush.

The MILF net door loves it that way too. In my experience most women like a trimmed cock (clean shaft), but don't really like a bald dick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice