To shave or not to shave, that is the question!

B_ScottWilliamsonOC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is the advantages and disadvantages applicable to shave your pubic hair? I am shaving for almost a year now and I must say that I enjoy it because I don't have all the hair to deal with when I am with my wife! She asked me yesterday to stop shaving because she likes my bush, so I will please her and stop shaving! At the end it is to please your woman!

I used to shave my balls, shaft, and legs... trimmed the upper pubic region.

Two years ago, finally went with laser removal. The best! I still keep hair on the pubic bone and trim it now and then.

Reactions: EmperorJimbo

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trim? Okay.

Shave? No.

Pubic hair helps keep air circulating around your genitals, which is important for testicular health as well as skin health. That's some pretty sensitive skin down there; why subject it to the rigors of the blade? Earlier in our history, the hair also helped distribute a man's scent to those around him. Being rather furry down there myself, I've always imagined that the hairier the crotch, the more nature intended for its owner to "go forth and multiply." Also, and this is only my opinion, a fully shaved crotch makes its owner look like a little boy. I'm into men...masculine men.

However, ultimately, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Do what you want to make YOU happy.

D

deleted969350

Check out my shaved cock and leave a comment if you want.

Attachments

Tekken4493

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What is the advantages and disadvantages applicable to shave your pubic hair? I am shaving for almost a year now and I must say that I enjoy it because I don't have all the hair to deal with when I am with my wife! She asked me yesterday to stop shaving because she likes my bush, so I will please her and stop shaving! At the end it is to please your woman!
It's all about being comfortable...

Reactions: deleted969350
D

deleted973884

I shave balls and shaft and trim the rest short but just during summer months. The colder months I let it grow. I’m in construction and hot sweaty days can cause thing and it just feels better. Winter I need the warmth or my nuts get sucked up to my stomach!

Reactions: deleted1061127
D

deleted1061127

I have shaved mine. I go through phases. Sometimes I like a full bush, sometimes none, but mostly I like to keep it short and neat. My girlfriend also prefers the trimmed or shaved options
I’m the same - sometimes I can’t be bothered to trim it right back so leave it for a while. I like both looks, just depends on my mood. Shaved it completely a few times - liked it initially till the stubble grew back and it itched like hell - that’s the reason I don’t do it anymore

I rarely shave, if ever - mainly because it gets a bit itchy. But I like to trim close to my balls and ass with an electric trimmer and keep a tidy bush above my cock. In the summer I trim my chest and give myself a treasure trail for the beach etc.

I experimented with hair remover when I was a self-consious twenty-something twink wannabe, especially round my ass for rimming purposes, but now I just like a bit of hair! Perhaps I’m becoming more of an otter these days.