Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This debate will never end will it? Just for the record, your dick looks great hairy but it’s only hair, everyone should try it anyway I say, start with the balls and shaft and live with it for a few days. Trim the bush really short if you want to keep going. Fully shaved can sometimes look like a plucked chicken to me and it’s annoying growing back, but try it anyway, it’s your private hair, your co-workers will never know.

Reactions: oliverrevilo

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi everyone

I wonder. I don't know if I should shave my sex or not. I find hairy men don't need to shave because it looks good on their body. I also find that circumcised dicks are more beautiful when they are shaved.

But I am uncut, I have very little hair and I don't know what to do. Do you prefer shaved dicks or not?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english, I'm french ;)

The thing about hair is it will grow back….. so give it a go, I’m not a hairy guy and I whip it all off, give it a go, worst thing that could happen is you have a bald cock for a week….

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I shave the shaft every so often, and used to shave my balls clean and trim the bush...right now I've been hairy all-around for awhile, this makes me think of doing a trim-session tonight, just for grins & a wank...lol! hair talk.gif
hair talk2.gif
hair talk3.gif

Torabraaten

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone

I wonder. I don't know if I should shave my sex or not. I find hairy men don't need to shave because it looks good on their body. I also find that circumcised dicks are more beautiful when they are shaved.

But I am uncut, I have very little hair and I don't know what to do. Do you prefer shaved dicks or not?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english, I'm french ;)
You've got a lifetime ahead of you. Shaving your pubic hair is no different than shaving your face. I have shaved my public hair at different times in my life. Now I'm shaved for pumping because it helps with sealing the pump. I prefer shaved for exercise since there's less abrasion on my crotch. Rowing is a high rep exercise. Do things according to your needs and what makes you feel sexy. Cheers.

D

deleted814719

I shave my cock and balls and an area about an inch above my cock. I find that my wife is more willing to give me oral when I'm smooth.

new2day

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to trim, started cutting long hairs back but nothing drastic. I've progressed to shaving entirely, just feels cleaner and more comfortable for me now. I go to nude beaches/clubs in summer and it's fairly common practice, so no need to worry about what others think. Give it a try, if you don't like it, it will grow back.

Reactions: JamarLee