To shave or not to shave

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it nobler for the body to have full body hair or to be shaved. Something odd about hairy guys who suddenly have a shaving line and naked genitals. Preferences for being with the hair in the magic triangle or bald and smooth

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A man's body should have hair. That being said I think shaving the penis and scrotum is awesome. It is also an act of consideration for those giving oral. There is nothing more annoying than hair in your teeth.
Likewise rubbing your nose sore when giving head because their stubble.....
No, gotta have a nice bush to sniff, finger and get stuck into

Jefflhlee

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I always shave my pubic hair, made it easier for my wife to give blow job. She hated the hair in her teeth. However, for the past 3 weeks, I got really lazy and have not shave since and it is now full bush... I will have to start shaving again....

waistbanz

Loved Member
Media
I've been shaving a while now. In my opinion, it's cleaner and a lot more attractive/sexy (on men and women). A buddy of mine who is Asian and swims at the same pool, started shaving a few weeks ago. He showed me when we were showering and I told him it looked great! It was a complete shave. He had a mass of fine black hair down there before. I think he did it, because I do.

By the way, a bit off corn starch on your junk keeps it fresh down there.

1958ST

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shave it, if you don't like it will grow back soon enough
obviously I am a shaver but what is good for you can easily find out

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gotta keep it neat. Would you rather walk into a deep, dark forest or across a recently mowed lawn?

Kidding aside, a man needs to look like a man, not a newborn. We need some fur, some nicely trimmed pubes, but need to shave the shaft and balls.

Reactions: Gj816

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it nobler for the body to have full body hair or to be shaved. Something odd about hairy guys who suddenly have a shaving line and naked genitals. Preferences for being with the hair in the magic triangle or bald and smooth

That is indeed the question,

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The shorter the bush thd taller the tree. I like my pubes trimmed and balls shaven EXCEPT a mongh ago i shaved it all off for the first time it was weird in a sexy weird way i kinda liked it but have decided just to trim from now on

Reactions: Krusader
D

deleted627832

I shave balls and ass. Not the bursh, just a little trim.

td6online

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Seem to be a lot of views on this, and that's great. I think the look depends on how hairy you are on the rest of your body. For those really hairy men, shaving can look very odd. For me, I have so little body hair that I prefer how things look totally shaved. I think everyone will have their preference, hairy or not... but that's what I prefer on me.

Reactions: AJnCJ

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Keeping it completely bare and "smooth" requires lots of dedicated maintenance. This time of year I usually become negligent with the upkeep, because fewer people see me naked during the colder seasons. Also, my annual physical exam is scheduled for Nov. 1st. Doctor knows that I practice nudism, but can't recall him ever examining me while I've been "smooth".

Sounds like a "motivator" to stretch-out some "dedicated maintenance".:cool::confused:;)