To shave or not to shave

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
since my hernia surgery, i was shaved /prepped for surgery , when the hair grew back it was terrible feeling, since then i have been shaving ever since its about 6 years for me .

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Slight trim only every month or two, shaving might be a generational thing? I had a friend that used to tell me shaving added length to his (and his was skinny and long) but I always felt like I didn't need to make mine look any longer than it already was.

TapOut64

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have kept my scrotum shaved for quite some time and recently shaved everything else. My girlfriend was yelling at me about the razor stubble so after it grows in for a few weeks she is going to wax it for me. She has herself waxed on a regular basis and swears that shaving is not the way to go. She wanted me to go in to where she goes but since she has a hot wax machine I will just let her handle it.

Reactions: notN2pussy

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I shave because it makes oral better. My gf shaves for the same reason. But I'm also a thong guy. I wear them both as underwear on the beach and without pubic hair a bulging thong shows off my cock a lot better,

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried shaving a few times and found that not only the look wasn't really for me but also the itch that came with it was really getting on my nerves. I've since settled for trimming the pubes and shaving the shaft and balls.

exib

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keeping it completely bare and "smooth" requires lots of dedicated maintenance. This time of year I usually become negligent with the upkeep, because fewer people see me naked during the colder seasons. Also, my annual physical exam is scheduled for Nov. 1st. Doctor knows that I practice nudism, but can't recall him ever examining me while I've been "smooth".

Sounds like a "motivator" to stretch-out some "dedicated maintenance".:cool::confused:;)
My very nice looking female doctor has only ever seen me totally shaved.

The last time she did a testicle inspection she didn't wear gloves and also decided to fondle my penis for a bit. I didn't mind at all.

notN2pussy

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I used to be smooth for a fwb, didn't care for the look or the work. Never mind the itch or rash. Yes it looked bigger, who cares! I had a fwb recently ask when I was going to clean it all up again? I said balls and shaft are clean, that's it! I liked it smooth like mine! Well I like yours hairy, but this is what we got. He still sucked me dry

Reactions: Dave11uk

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to be smooth for a fwb, didn't care for the look or the work. Never mind the itch or rash. Yes it looked bigger, who cares! I had a fwb recently ask when I was going to clean it all up again? I said balls and shaft are clean, that's it! I liked it smooth like mine! Well I like yours hairy, but this is what we got. He still sucked me dry
Yeh, when it comes down to it a cock to suck is a cock to suck of hairy or not

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
No shaving nor trimming. Just 100% natural. With the exception of the head, I never touched a hair of my body. Ah, I remember that a doctor trimmed part of my chest long ago, but that's it.

paskharen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it strange that no one have mentioned waxing.
I hate the itching when the hair grow out, if you shave, so I wax down there. Much nicer and after doing it a couple of times you can wait like a month between the times since the hair grows out weaker and slower every time. Shaving you have to do like every second day? Ain't nobody got time fore that :p

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate the itching when the hair grow out, if you shave, so I wax down there. Much nicer and after doing it a couple of times you can wait like a month between the times since the hair grows out weaker and slower every time. Shaving you have to do like every second day? Ain't nobody got time fore that :p
shaving is fun when you have a buddy do it for you, up and under!

paskharen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe, but it doesn't matter who did it once it starts to grow out. It will still itch like f**k. Have your friend wax you/Get an epilator?

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Starting at the head, every 6 -8 weeks as needed, ears. nose, eyebrows, pits, shaft, sack, crack, cheeks, and lower back all waxed, everything else I have trimmed or sheared, love the feel and no hassle worry!