To Shave Or Not

poonwillie

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my wife strongly recommended that i shave my shaft because of the coarse hair that grew on my shaft. I agreed and did her one better. now my shaft and balls are shaved and she loves them! question being this: since i did this she insists that i cant quit. she says that if i do i look grungy! i have to agree somewhat since i appreciate(with her o.k.) the cock shots that are on the internet YOUR OPINION? thanks

Hotbuns-33

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
my wife strongly recommended that i shave my shaft because of the coarse hair that grew on my shaft. I agreed and did her one better. now my shaft and balls are shaved and she loves them! question being this: since i did this she insists that i cant quit. she says that if i do i look grungy! i have to agree somewhat since i appreciate(with her o.k.) the cock shots that are on the internet YOUR OPINION? thanks

I shave myself bald and my wife loves it! I have been shaving three times a week for ten years and when I see myself in old pictures when I wasn't shaving I'm amazed at how disqusting it looks. Keep shaving!!!:biggrin1:

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say go all the way and shave it all! I think you and your wife will enjoy the "smooth" you....:wink:

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave myself bald and my wife loves it! I have been shaving three times a week for ten years and when I see myself in old pictures when I wasn't shaving I'm amazed at how disqusting it looks. Keep shaving!!!:biggrin1:
I hope she also appreciates your awesome HOTBUNS too:tongue:

Make'nItLong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife loves be being smooth. You will want to shave before sex (quick once over with an electric razor does the trick) to reduce stubble burn.

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If your wife likes it then do it, personally guys that I meet that are shaved give me the creeps since that is what most gay guys do.

It makes me think they have AIDS.

Sorry to be judgmental but that is my view from a woman who doesn’t want to get a STD.

PS I don’t mind trimmed but shaved gives me the wrong impression.

uvebeenwarned

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Shanen? Dormant, I'd say. Don't mean to offend you but feel a bit sorry for you. The way your mind works is not right...
shave=aids. what are you on? Some thinking is well overdue!
On a milder note I prefer with hair! :biggrin1:

If your wife likes it then do it, personally guys that I meet that are shaved give me the creeps since that is what most gay guys do.

Sorry to be judgmental but that is my view from a woman who doesn’t want to get a STD.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
3664shaken please check your facts. You are seriously off the track.

Do you really believe that shaved = gay = STD = AIDS ?

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I think it's safe to say that none of us wants to get any STD, so why do you make this statement? It buggles my mind how you equate being shaven with having HIV/AIDS :confused: You have the right to your opinions, but those based on false assumptions will give others impressions of you that you probably would not like...something for you to think about...