Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For years I wore very loose fitting pants, for comfort and to hide my bulge. Recently I bought regular fit jeans not tight not loose they fit well, however after a look in the mirror I am thinking the bulge my be a little to much. What do ya think ?

Attachments

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
Hi Rand,

I guess it depends on where you are and how you feel about folks checking you out. At work, it maybe too much. As a teacher, any bulge is problematic for me, but in socila settings with friends or just out I usually don't mind, and show as you do. "? But, people may look, and girls might gigle, etc. It's really up to you how comfortable you are with how other people might react.

For many of us here wearing non-loose jeans will result in a bulge of some sort. I generally don't like my jeans loose, so just deal with reactions. I don't really care if people look, etc., however, some folks might think you have something stuffed in your pants, which can result in people treating you like your a weirdo. Anyway, I think you should dress as you like, in general. Certainly, women show plenty, so I perfer to resist the double standard.

Good luck,

Jack

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Be proud of what u got man...if u like it, then it will be sexy to others. If you are conscious of it, it will show. I dress for the occassion and think that your pics are nice and subtle.

Fireballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know your penis,
your jeans, your comfort level,
better than we could.

To show, not to show?
You must decide that yourself.
Why do you ask us?

(But for what it's worth,
I see no problem with that.
Your mileage may va....)

(Dammit!)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I for one would love to see an obscene bulge! I have yet to see one in person. :(

Randll, my brother had a friend who showed a bulge like yours! He wore loose fitting jeans, yet, his length showed through ever so subtly! I could never stop staring at him when he would come over to our house! He caught me staring once and smiled!:eek::redface::biggrin1:

I like your bulge, Randll. Keep showing it!:smile:

Rowdy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think it looks great. Though I would tuck it under a bit before a formal meeting with a banker a grandma type or mom!

Otherwise I love it.

Rowdy:biggrin1: