To show or not to show?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by evanrude36360, Aug 14, 2004.

1. evanrude36360

evanrude36360 New Member

I have friends in my area that are quite large. Two of them have a 10 and 12. They are very shy guys and do not want anyone to know how good they have it. Seems like men with large dicks do not have a problem showing it off or broadcasting to others they do. The two guys, which are close friends of mine, act as if it is something one does not talk about. They even asked me not to tell anyone. Is this normal? I wish I had something that large and would be proud of it. What cause this different type of thought. Is it because they do not want to be teased or maybe they have been teased in the past. Did anyone have this problem at one time? If so how does one overcome it. I do not want my friends to miss out. I would like for them to feel better with what they have.

2. Mr._dB

Mr._dB New Member

Sometimes, when people find out that you have unusually large genitalia, they stop thinking of you as a normal person and see you as a freak. I know I'd rather not be thought of as just a walking life support system for my enormous penis.

3. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    You hit it on the head, dB. I don't think I'd ever be considered a walking life support system, but I walk that fine line between enjoying the reputation and not.

4. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

If they really are 10 and 12, then their sizes have probably caused them more problems than that kind of attention would solve. (Maybe they should join this site?) And not everyone is an exhibitionist.

5. Adam875

Adam875 Member

Fascinating subject! To be the proud owner of the "big dick" is many men's idea of heaven, yet I've heard and read a fair number of times that such 'lucky' people are not happy.

Why is this ? There's something here I'm not quite clicking into, and obviously I can't put myself into the problem, so to speak. I've always been called 'big', yet in my mind - at 8.5-8.75 (depending on the weather, as they say) I'm very average. My great goal is 9", and if I got there I'd shift my target to 10. So maybe I've got it wrong, or have they ?

Maybe, however, there is a point beyond which - in the eyes of other people - you can become just a "dick on legs" ?? I dunno - just asking.

Draft saved Draft deleted