To show or not

Tremaine

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey there folks

Which do you prefer, to show off you package so that others can see what you are packing and what others are packing or do you prefer that it is kept under wraps.

For me, I have always preferred to show, that way I get chances that otherwise would not present them selves. I can always say thanks but no thanks, but it is nice to get the admiring glances :smile: .

I know that other guys are not happy with others checking them out, or get embarrassed when another guy sees what they are tucking down their trousers (pants). :wink: :redface:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have never really had much of a choice in this matter. I show in most pants I wear, really, especially at work. When it comes to jeans, I don't show as much as I need roomier cuts for my ass and thighs.

If I am going to the gay to have fun, I do prefer to show a bit more.

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't get much of a choice really since it's my balls that are big and not my cock. Trying to hide my junk is just futile and pretty uncomfortable. The package looks either big or huge.

ccdefender05

1st Like
Media
I usually show. I can hide it but it is extremely uncomfortable, so why should I be uncomfortable. there are certain situations where I try and hide it, but those are few and far between

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I tend to be modest, but sometimes there's just no getting around hiding one's bulge. If I go 'commando', forget it, it's hanging down my leg for the whole world to see!

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't pay it no never-mind.

If it doesn't show, fine. It's not a flag to be waved around in the breeze.

If it does show, fine. Everybody knows what little boys are made of, and they can make an educated guess as to what big boys are made of. So nobody's refined sensibilities are likely to be destroyed, and I need not feel like a public menace.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Used to when I was younger, don't care one way or the other now. I remember once passing two trannies in the Quarters (that's French Quarters to y'all) and overheard one ask the other whether they were looking at a hard on or a softee. Another time while in a mall (with my better half), two sistas passed by and one complained to the other about being tired of all "these guys wearing socks in their pants". lol. Only socks i had were on my feet.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
B.C...I love how your accent comes through
in your posts and your sense of humour!

The little hedgehogs are adorable...lol.

I'm off to bed but this site puts me in a
good mood! :)

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
windtalkerways said:
B.C...I love how your accent comes through
in your posts and your sense of humour!

The little hedgehogs are adorable...lol.

I'm off to bed but this site puts me in a
good mood! :)

Yes, they are cute, squirmy little devils.

Sweet dreams.

10inchPlus60

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
carter2006 said:
Generally agree with BBB2.5. But it depends on the situation to what extent a bulge should be showed off!
In this matter I agree with much of what has been said **grins ** and can identify with your comments. But BBB2.5 did hit on something that I am very conscious about and that is the setting I find myself in.

In a professional workplace with a conservative dress code both men and women are expected to dress "appropriately" for contact with their clients ( accountants, bankers, and stock brokers for an example ). While I doubt my co-workers would say very little about obvious endowment "presentations" managers might view it as a breach of professional ettiquet. Blue, black, and dark grey pin stipes can campoflauge you but there are times when that is impossible.

Kinda stodgy huh ???

During the afterhours I still tone it down a bit when around family gatherings. Otherwise, I give in to comfortable clothing with and without underwear. I love the feel of freedom to walk around semi erect. I just opt to ignore any stares that I might get unless I discover that I have no briefs or boxers on and my fly is down. Then I might consider a "prememtive first strike" at the target of my distraction.

Keep up the great forum thread topics.

Big Fan already

:cool:

Pappy

Media
Hmmm.....Let's see now, I'm a man, I have a large penis and above average balls. Yep I show a bulge. So what?? If you don't want to see it, then don't look at my crotch!!

My Mother used to always ask me if I had to show so much. I asked her what should I do with it? There's only so much room between my legs. With my Grand Mother's help, I finally got her to get me boxers which helped, but still didn't completely hide things.

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, I was just writing about this on another post.... anyway, I do show a bulge. Ive got a partuclar pair of levis that shows my basket pretty well. When I was a kid I had jocks for under the levis that gave me the look I wanted, but over the years I got away from jockstraps and wear some nylon briefs that lift it up and put it out front if you know what I mean. So, I'm just bulging on weekends now. FYI: What I've got is a 7.5 inch cock and about 6 inches in thickness (hard at the base), plus big balls that I'm always yanking on. When junior is quiet, its about 4 inches, so that's what I'm packing for public view.

EastCoast

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm definitely a grower so I'm pretty small when flaccid. However, every morning when I get up from the Metro (subway) and start walking through the station I get really hard and its really obvious, but I'm not going to stop walking, you know? I've definitely had some looks then... Does anyone else get hard after you get up from sitting for a while? It seems to only happen to me in the morning. I definitely don't go out of my way to flaunt it, but sometimes its just unavoidable.

Although in some situations I do go out of my way to flaunt it...In the summer I have a pair of white swim trunks (shorts style) that have a liner in them that I wear to the pool a lot. I like to pull the liner to the side of my balls when I'm in the pool and then walk out of the pool when people look like they'd be seeing me. With the liner pulled to the side you can see right through the white suit. I caught the eye of a few ladies watching me last summer and they smiled and looked away. It was quite exhilirating!

-EastCoast

PILEDRIVER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd Only Show Off My Package If It Were A Women, If It Were A Man I Would Tell Him To Look In The Motherfucking Mirror. Simple, Straight And Jus The Way I Like It. End Off!!!!!!!!!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
PILEDRIVER said:
I'd Only Show Off My Package If It Were A Women, If It Were A Man I Would Tell Him To Look In The Motherfucking Mirror. Simple, Straight And Jus The Way I Like It. End Off!!!!!!!!!

The Capital Letters Make It Extra Charming!!!!!