To show the penis in the trouser.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Aug 16, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

José Hernández: I give thank to God, that I have been born with the long penis.

Before, when I was young and adolescent, to me did not concern so much to having the long penis or not, but during the High School I began to realize that stops the other boys the size of the penis yes was a sum importan subject, because whenever I undressed in clothes, before or after making sport, everybody watched with much attention my penis.

In a beginning something was a shameful situation, but with running of the time I finished accustoming to that they observed my penis. Now at the present time I am a man that I enjoy that other men and women comtemplen my sexual apparatus.

There are days in which I rise of the bed and have much "MORBO" (morbocidad), in those days when I am getting dressed to go out use trousers-tightened, generally blue jeans worn away, I use they because blue jeans that is worn away therefore use allows with greater facility than the cylinder of the penis marks below the fabric of blue jeans.

However there are other days in which I rise in normal conditions and in these days I usually I use very wide trousers which cause that the penis is marked less possible.

My question for all you it's: Do you as well-endowed men that you are, to you happens this same one to them who happen to me sometimes to Me?

Do you use trousers who causes that flacid is marked to the long cylinder of his penis?. Speaking about it, please!.

Bye!

José Hernández.

2. jonb

Gold Member

Born with a long one? Mine got long as I went through puberty.

3. madame_zora

Gold Member

Thank God almighty for puberty!

4. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Yeah, thank god for puberty.

If I understand correctly, you're asking whether or not we have jeans or pants that have wear marks from the penis. Yes, this usually happens with jeans, but not other pants like khakis.

I sorta like the effect. ;)

5. bigstr8bulge

bigstr8bulge Member

Amen..the crotch area worn white on my 501s makes me grin...

6. ponybilt

ponybilt Member

Albums:
    Amen..the crotch area worn white on my 501s makes me grin... [/b][/quote]
    Haha -- yeah it makes the exhibitionist in me grin almost as much as the voyeur.

;)

7. jonb

Gold Member

Yeah, you got to meet an Aunt Flo you never knew you had.

Draft saved Draft deleted