To STUDHUNTER-How do you do it?

bigone,babe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Studhunter, I gotta ask you- How do you have ten orgasms?! My wife get two or three good ones and she is so tired and out of it she wants to stop(which is ok for me). But I read in another thread you cum like, ten times! How? And after cumming TEN times, how do you feel?!:confused:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
bigone said:
Studhunter, I gotta ask you- How do you have ten orgasms?! My wife get two or three good ones and she is so tired and out of it she wants to stop(which is ok for me). But I read in another thread you cum like, ten times! How? And after cumming TEN times, how do you feel?!:confused:

LOL! You must have gone back pretty far to find that post! OK, well, first off, I do not cum that much very often. Ten orgasms is pretty much my record, and as I recall there are some women on this site who have me beat.
Every woman is different. If you wife is tired after 2 or 3 orgasms that might just be how she is. But I should also note that for me G-spot orgasms are better for having multiples. 2 or 3 clit orgasms and I'm usually tired as well. But G-spot orgasms are the gift that keep on giving!
As for how I feel after having lots of orgasms, it's hard to describe, but it's like this totally satiated feeling of being exhausted and energized at the same time. But it is a feeling of deep satisfaction. :biggrin1: I hope this helped.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
LOL! You must have gone back pretty far to find that post! OK, well, first off, I do not cum that much very often. Ten orgasms is pretty much my record, and as I recall there are some women on this site who have me beat.
Every woman is different. If you wife is tired after 2 or 3 orgasms that might just be how she is. But I should also note that for me G-spot orgasms are better for having multiples. 2 or 3 clit orgasms and I'm usually tired as well. But G-spot orgasms are the gift that keep on giving!
As for how I feel after having lots of orgasms, it's hard to describe, but it's like this totally satiated feeling of being exhausted and energized at the same time. But it is a feeling of deep satisfaction. :biggrin1: I hope this helped.

The question hasn't been directed at me, but attention hog that I am, I just have to put my handwriting into this too.

"Being tired out" doesn't exactly describe the post-coital feeling for me. Not in general, that is. In another thread, I've stated that sex during the day mellows me out to a degree that I won't get anything done for the rest of the day, while at night, it energizes me like I've had a barrel of coffee. Usually that doesn't depend on where my orgasm originates from (clitoral/g-spot), but I agree the number of orgasms is an important factor.

My observation is that some good/intense orgasms have two effects on me: Further orgasms aren't as intensely felt any more, and a few of them "saturate" me (with whatever), so that further orgams won't mellow me out more, while at night, each orgasm seems to fuel my activity. Crazy, isn't it?

I am a little envious of the women who are serial orgasmers, who pass the ten and have even more orgasms. This state where the climaces just wash into each other and form a continuous high is very seldom for me, but nonetheless exquisite, and desirable.