To the bisexuals, when did you first noticed that you were bi to begin with?

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by elegant20, Feb 16, 2010.

1. elegant20

Gold Member

Just curious to know to those that grew up in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, or 90s...when did you first noticed that liked both male and female? During high school, junior high, or sophomore years? Curious to know when you right away felt that you were bisexual and how did some of your relatives respond to this? Sorry if this is a personal question, but I was curious to those that are bi here care to share some of their life stories with me about growing bi to begin with...

2. Strontium

Strontium New Member

Albums:
    Age 7. I played with both the girls and the boys at school. (Innocent stuff, just fingers here and there)

3. biggesttex

biggesttex New Member

I noticed it about 9 yrs old. Neighbor boy and I started doing the comparison thing and it developed into sucking each other and fingering our assholes over about a months time. His mom worked and we could spend all day "playing around" during the summer. We did get a neighborhood girl to get naked and let us examine her and her us. This never really went much further with her. This went on for about a yr then he moved. I started playing with the girl again and this went on for about another yr then she moved. I have basically gone both ways ever since although I have had many more female partners than male, I do like having sex with men more.

4. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    In my teens, mid-80s.
    I didn't start having relationships with women til my early 20s though.
    And I only had one serious long term relationship with a woman, the other women I've been involved with I dated more casually.

My mother and sister were super cool. My dad was like don't ask, don't tell.

#4 Enid, Feb 16, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2010
  5. lustful10

lustful10 New Member

Well, when I was 14 I had my first crush on a girl at school. It was a pretty big crush... I thought I loved her (really, I just thought she was beautiful, but it wasn't in the way straight people could appreciate beauty of the same sex, I knew it was more - I wanted to kiss her and things). I thought I was a lesbian for awhile though, not sure why, I just stopped having interest in guys for awhile, plus I was confused because at that time male genitals did not appeal to me at all - but then, I hadn't really seen any, especially not in real life. OK I hadn't seen a girl in real life like that either but I thought breasts and things looked very nice. When I was about 16 I think I properly realized I liked guys as well as girls still, so I knew I was bisexual. I suppose when I started having boyfriends (I've never had that much experience with girls, I had a girlfriend once, but I've kissed a girl too) I realized that guys can have nice bodies as well as girls... so it's a physical and/or emotional thing, that I could like/be attracted to both. My boyfriend now has an AMAZING body!

6. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Pretty much knew from the time that I can remember being attracted to anyone. T afraid to do anything with guys until early 20's. Didn't even admit it to myself until my late 30's.

Wish we were never taught to be afraid/ashamed of our feelings :mad:

7. Ra

Ra
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was about 10 when I decided cocks were fascinating - not necessarily sexually (I was too naive and uninformed at the time) but because of the variety. A few years later when I was more sexually aware I was physically more attracted to girls and they were in all my fantasies.

My first "crush" was on an older girl at school when I was 13 and I fell for a number of others during my school years, but I do remember falling for at least 3 guys too, the first when I was 14 and then again at 16 and 17. Over the years I find I can appreciate good looking girls and guys. And my cock fascination has never really gone away, it has just never been put into practice.

Other than one of my cousin's nobody in my family knows that I am bi. Most of them are religious and it would cause me more harm than good should it ever become common knowledge.

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I always knew. My first crush was on someone of the same sex and I couldn't relate to my friends' opposite sex crushes. Also, the only men (actually women as well) I found attractive were androgynous, until I was around 20ish.

#8 D_Fiona_Farvel, Jun 8, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  9. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

High school./teen age.

Didn't really recognize it for what it was until much later.

10. hud01

Gold Member

Realized it....late 20's....sucked first cock 19

Looked back and saw that I liked fit guys bodies at about 13...Remember asking the strongest guy in my class if he would flex for me. He did and I was amazed at the size of his bicep. It was probably 13-14 inches, which for 13 was huge.

I have always loved girls..

11. LookingCurious

LookingCurious New Member

Albums:
    Uhh..its really hard to say.

See, when I was younger (say before the age of 8 or 9), I didn't really like boys or girls, I just liked people and individuals. Its not that I didn't notice gender, its just that I didn't know it mattered. And of course it wasn't at all sexual in nature at that time, so I don't think anyone else really picked up on the fact that I had a "crush" on another person, either male or female so no one ever stepped in to say "you're a guy, you're supposed to like girls".

It wasn't until I was a little bit older that I realized that I wasn't supposed to like guys, so I knew I was little different but coincidentally (or not, perhaps) shortly thereafter I went through a phase where I was strictly into girls.

It wasn't really until late high school and early college that I truly realized that I was bisexual (or at least it was that late when I fully accepted it). But even to this day, I go through phases where I am strictly attracted to one sex or the other (usually female) which kinda makes me question whether I'm straight, gay, or bi. And then I remember that I don't really care either way..lol.

My family didn't really have a reaction because none of them know. Not because I'm in the closet or anything..its just I feel so weird talking about ANYTHING sexual with them, be it straight, gay or bi. As far as my family knows, I am a completely asexual virgin..haha. But, I don't fear their reaction either.

My mother used to (and still does, as recently as a few weeks back) hint around to the fact that she thought I might be gay, mainly because I never brought any girls around the house or talked to her about my past girlfriends. But she always does it in a "just wondering, not judging" kind of way, so I'm fairly sure she wouldn't have a problem with it either way.

12. PhoenixInvictus

Verified

Verified:
    Photo
    For me it was 21, for some reason I didn't consider guys as anything to look at before. I think when a guy started showing interest in me in college and it scared the shit out of me is when everything started. I gave it all some thought and wondered what it would be like, and i found out HOLY SHIT dudes can give quite the blow job! lmao

13. oralslut464

oralslut464 New Member

When I was about 13. I had a girlfriend and messed around - but had a neighbor boy my age that I messed with too. I enjoyed the boy more than the girl. Still do.

14. Hoss

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have no real time or age that I can point to. I suppose when I first began having sex it was most obvious since I'd think of a man when with a woman or of a woman when with a man. In my early days of masturbating I'd bounce back and forth between men and women and I enjoyed naked pictures of both and was stimulated sexually by both. Not sure what age that first happened.
    Back then I didn't even know what a bisexual was, it was all just sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted