to the chemists among us...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by DC_DEEP, Feb 5, 2008.

1. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Any others going to New Orleans the first week of March? If you are, you know what I'm talking about...

2. hung9mike

hung9mike Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've always wanted to go to Pittcon but I'm afraid I already have plans for that week. :smile:

3. earllogjam

Gold Member

Do you need to be a Chemist to go to Southern Decadence now?

4. JustAsking

Gold Member

I miss Pittcon terribly. So many good memories from working on new instrument products all year and introducing them at Pittcon. Also, the company I worked for was pretty big in scientific instruments and we would send 100 people some years.

Since my job was over by the show, it was an awesome junket for me. Roving around bourbon street and running into coworkers everywhere, and eating great food at Commander's Palace, Court of Two Sisters, and obscure shrimp joints. Good times. Good times.

5. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

You know, it's probably a little strange that always enjoy going to an analytical chemistry conference, but have never had any desire to go to Southern Decadence.

Yes, I know your company, and yes, our labs had quite a few of those instruments. This is my first trip to New Orleans, though. I've only been to the Orland Pittcons before.

Shame on you! Maybe next year. Pittcon will probably be in Orlando again!

Draft saved Draft deleted