To the girls: Social pressure to not appear to be a "Size Queen"?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by glowfish, Sep 2, 2010.

1. glowfish

glowfish New Member

I'm curious as to whether there's social pressure on women to not admit outwardly to liking "larger" penises. Considering the negative reaction most men have to size discussion (e.g getting angry and saying you must have a huge vagina if you like big penises) and the general social pressure for women to not appear "slutty", I've wondered if liking big ones (or at least preferring a larger size where all else is equal) is something that few women are likely to state outwardly for various reasons.

It always seems like even with the shyest and most reserved girls, given space where they know they're not being judged, will say things like "I love how big your cock is" completely unprompted.

2. D_Sufference Uccotash

D_Sufference Uccotash Account Disabled

I think a woman would be looked at her friends as if she were "out of her mind" if she said she DIDN'T like larger penises. And probably left in her friends dust, if she sighed poetically over a three inch one.

Personally, I think there's more social pressure on what women actually do behind closed doors (i.e. fellatio, anal, etc.) with said penises than actual size. Case in point, I remember a time when being called a "chicken head" was comparable to being found out you were still a virgin in college (which is admirable by the way).

3. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I think there IS social pressure not to admit that you like them large. Even on here, it can be a difficult thing to admit at times.

4. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm not sure about the social pressure of liking any specific size, but I can say I do feel pressure IRL to not be "slutty." My question is always what exactly is a "slut?" I hate that word.

5. D_Ezdras Dingledonger

It's what the guys who can't get you into bed call you. Men are pretty lame, ignore us.

6. Katiecav_34D

Katiecav_34D Member

I think if we are talking to guys about it we say it doesn't matter, don't want hurt feelings but when we talk amongst us girls we have a different view on the subject

7. Luvhmlrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No, I don't think there is. I have friends who prefer them big and friends who don't like big. I thinks a lot of women will tell a man that size doesn't matter (but large is appreciated). If a guy is talking to a small breasted women, he's probable not going to tell her how much he loves big boobs.

8. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I think the women of LPSG are pretty good at stating a preference, or lack of, and making it clear their statements are not open for debate. But they are a strong group.

IRL, there's no social pressure. If I tell friends that I enjoy fucking someone because he's a good lover, which is most important, and really hung (the bonus), they understand and usually agree. If I could not have these sort of discussions, ones where we speak freely about lovers without the threat of being labeled a slut, we would not be friends.

I guess what I'm saying is, save two, we all like good dick and it is a topic of conversation. Do I talk about what it felt like to have one of my smallest partners follow one of my largest partners? No, but I could and that's the important thing. :wink:

Yes, there are some assholes on this site who criticize women when they state a size preference or even describe their partner's size (example), so I agree with your point. But please do not give these dipshits the power to stop you from expressing your opinion/experiences freely. :)

Agreed! Imo, slut-shaming is a tool of intolerant, judgmental idiots, but, unfortunately it works.

9. cece

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If the general perception that sizequeens = slut, then yes, I don't think it's something a woman would like to admit outwardly. But I think it really depends on how you say it. There's always a tactful way of expressing yourself in the company of either men or women. Personally, I hate the word "sizequeen" though because of the arrogance it suggests. But if anyone asks me, I'm not ashamed to admit that size matters to me though - both size and skill. It's such an intimate experience - shouldn't everything about sex matter? :wink:

10. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    IRL if I had a preference for a big dick, it's likely my best friends would know. I'm kinda more interested in a good dick, but I'm pretty comfortable talking to my friends about that stuff. Still, they might be shocked I'm on this site. I think it actually does go back to not being "slutty". My friends know I'm a lusty, sensual & sexual person - but this may be more than I think they could accept.

Also interesting is that when I was younger, I was far more concerned about anyone knowing about my sexual side, much less my sexual preferences. Now I'm much more comfortable. So maybe age has something to do about it.

11. Daisy

Gold Member

I feel pressure yes. Its like they said above it seems to be equated with "slut" or "shallow". It's pretty annoying..men are allowed to love big boobs but if I said that I loved big dick people start questioning (more like interrogation) about why and how picky I am and how I find them and if I only look for big dick etc. The truth is as a woman youre supposed to say
    "Oh I love ALL men, all shapes and sizes, beer belly? NO problem...big, small, dark, pale, bald, poor...." Suuuure I love them all!!! If you say otherwise youre labeled "shallow".
    Thats just the way it is. But if you mention big dick men get squirmy and insecure and women get judgmental. This is true with all people, I have friends who know I love big dicks and they accept it but some I would never tell.

12. straightdave10

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have read your comments. I think part of the issue and confusion lies in a lack of clarity. Bear with me for a minute.

Yes I agree as a generalization,most women say what needs to said to a man in the least harmful most honest way, thats my experience, from what women tell me about this and what I hear or read. I was thinking that If i say , for example "I really really like large breasts, does this mean clearly that I am stating that I dislike all other breasts that are not large . I may be inferring that I dislike or disapprove of anything that is less or different than my statement,

However conclusions based on reasoning in the absence of a clear statement are shaky really. Its conjecture I think because it is unclear how i feel about other breasts because there is not enough information.

If I say "i really really like large breasts" and I also say " I really like all sorts of other breasts" both statements are true.

When it comes down to preferences...that a very complex and personal thing to define.

I have no issue with women being clear about what they like and what they dont like, my self concept is not wrapped up in others approval or disapproval. GO FOR IT LADIES.

13. Daisy

Gold Member

I really really like big dicks and I don't like any sort of other dick. Just big. Big big big, thick..big..girthy penis. LOL..thats it. No small dicks. Just big ones. Is that clear enough? :wink:

14. D_Barbi_Dahl

D_Barbi_Dahl Account Disabled

As I've been spoiled this year by having great sex with guys who are well endowed, I have to say...size matters. I do prefer big cocks. I do ask new potential "friends" their size. It's a time saver...they ask me questions about sex. So I just put it out there.

I have given some guys "chances" even though they are only average in cock size...they're usually cute, nice, sweet, fun and have hot bodies...but the sex is just ok. I don't even orgasm during sex with a guy who is average now. So...unless they have superior oral skills...kinda a big waste of time.

You know the old saying..."it's just as easy to fall in love with a rich guy, as a poor guy", well I think the same can be said for guys with size advantage on their side.

15. straightdave10

Gold Member

Albums:
    what im not clear....can you SCREAM THAT OUT REALLY LOUD IN A BIG BOLD FAT FONT......

Im glad you like big fat cocks ...

YYYAAAYYYY

16. straightdave10

Gold Member

Albums:
    Can i ask whats with the "being pressured" into not saying what you like??

17. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    i didn't even realise there was some kind of social stigma for women lol
    i assumed it was like breasts, large prefered but woul dmake do with smaller.
    Most women seen to openly say they like big ones, that i know of anyway

18. Daisy

Gold Member

Guys come on..women are looked at as sluts if they say they loves penises let alone BIG PENISES. We are supposed to be "ladies". I'm generalizing of course but to admit you like big dicks just opens up a big can of worms to all but my very closest friends.

19. someone1

someone1 Active Member

Albums:
    maybe an american thing?
    i thought it was a given that women loved penis and that bigger was a preference
    not that i'd expect you to announce it to a bloke.
    so you'd only say it to close friends and i guess lovers who are big?

20. straightdave10

Gold Member

Albums:
    I must admit, its not something i have come across in my discussions , i havent had a woman tell me "if i describe my penis size preferences i will be labeled as not being ladylike or subjected to poor treatment"...its not a comment which I have experienced. I have complete belief in what you describe, i am trying to understand it more, thats all. I have had women tell me "its an awkward subject, im carefull who i discuss things with" etc. I was unaware that they may have been describing what may occur if their preferences were viewed as unacceptable by others. Its not something was aware of.

I have no interest in invalidating or subjugating people based on their sexual choices. I choose whatever I like without permission or explanation and i would like to think i treat others in the same way..

Draft saved Draft deleted