To the girls: Social pressure to not appear to be a "Size Queen"?

massageguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rule 1 of Big Dick Club: Never talk about big dick
Rule 2 of Big Dick Club: NEVER talk about big dick

There is no social pressure because my boyfriend's big cock is not social fodder. Although penis size has been brought up in past conversations with friends, strangers, both male and female, as a rule of thumb I prefer to play my cards close to the chest. As with politics and religion I only offer up a vague opinion and keep my intimate thoughts to myself. It's not that I'm afraid to express an opinion on these matters, it's just that I prefer to reveal my feelings in a more anonymous setting, such as this site when it comes to my thoughts on sex, and yes, large penises. For me these type of discussions (religion, politics, a guy's dick size, etc.) usually lead to unnecessary heated arguments, grudges, and or hurt feelings. Just as I don't judge someone publicly over their personal religious beliefs, I find no comfort/reason in bruising the fragile male ego with what is essentially my own person preference. It be akin to a man looking at my breast and saying, 'your boobs are too small I like bigger ones.' Apart from being a-hole for saying that it really serves no purpose because I know there are men who lust over what I have. Who prefer what I have. My opinion concerning big dicks doesn't serve as a compass for what other women may prefer or think. Everyone has their own preference. My opinion is for me and I like to keep it that way.

Is this lying as some have suggested? No. I simply consider the matter private. End of.

Add to that I would never tell any of my female friends that my boyfriend is hung and rocks my world sexually like no man ever has. Why? Because I don't trust other women when it comes to sex, not even those I consider close friends. It's been my experience that women are lecherous self-serving boyfriend stealing sluts when their own lives are shit and they haven't their own dick to slave over. That they are an insanely jealous and envious breed. That they will think nothing of coveting what other women have sexually because women in general are catty beings who get a sexual power rush seducing men away from other women. That there is this pseudo bond they convey between each other, this mask of friendship, but when it comes right down to it if they want a particular male they will step over their bff, even their own mother, to get him. It's a primordial lust that has no reason, nor logic, it just is and has always been. It's heat, estrous, and it makes them fucking crazy bitches.

It's also been my observational experience that women have a tiny demon that resides between their legs and when they drink, get drunk, that little hellion comes out, possesses their alcohol flooded skulls, turns them into cum seeking succubi and makes them do lustful things that they wouldn't normally do if they were sober. As to not further compound this urge to fuck and swallow up any male in their orbit one should never, under any circumstances, tell them at any time that your boyfriend is in possession of monster demon of his own that has the power to make them feel as if they are fucking and sucking Satan himself.

I hope that cleared things up.

I LOVE your post. I bet this post will piss some people off but I think it's hitting pretty close to the mark. You have great insight into human nature. Amazing!

massageguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a hung, or rather large upright male I completely agree - sad to say, where many women are concerned.

It is surprising how many 'closet' size queens there are, with those attitudes.
Also how many there are curious about big ones and even some who see being able to 'take' one as a challenge to their feminine 'abilities'.

My (ex) wife on 'girls nights out' had, it transpired, told them of my cock and 'performance', even shown the 'interested' ones photographs.
With-in 3 months of us parting her best friend(?) had offered her 'services' because her husband wasn't 'satisfying' her in the size or performance departments. She was (apparently) drunk when she first made her offer (which I took up) but she wasn't on subsequent occasions. She eventually admitted that the size of my cock was what made her do it.
In the following year I had 'been with' 6 out of the group of 8, all married and all at their 'persuasion'.
Their reasons been - because they needed/liked a big one; to find out what one felt like; to see if they could 'take it'.

I've had sex on several other occasions when its eventually transpired that the reputation about my size has been a deciding factor.
It is rather surprising/shocking how quickly such a thing spreads once its out there - so the 'rules' do apply.

Well, there you go. Between these two posts, the first from Mercury Girl and then the one following from the gentlemen confirming everything she said by his own personal experiences as a hung man with multiple women in the same social circle. Your two posts taken together offer a very rare glimpse at how it all fits together. Good job.

massageguy39

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sour grapes.

In the presence of men, stating a preference for large cock alienates all those who are average and below (70%?). Psychological defense mechanisms kick in to displace feelings of disappointment or inferiority with ways to put the undesirability factor on the woman.

"I didn't really want her anyway."

In the presence of other women there are a slew of potential mines.

Woman with a partner who is not large - resentment - maybe she has similar preferences but isn't getting it and certainly can't talk about it.

Woman with a partner who is large - you're potential competition for the insecure.

Other single size queens - you're competition.

Prudes - any discussion of sex makes you a whore, mention size and you're an insatiable whore.

Great insight into the subject matter. Makes perfect sense to me. Very enlightening.

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Paranoid
Vitriolic
Misogynistic
And from my experience so very, very true.

It's not a universal truth but there are plenty out there and you'll never know who is one of these until you find her with her breasts pressed up against your guys arm, sat in his lap or bragging about her sexual prowess to him.

MG, I was laughing at the audacity of your post as I was applauding your having written it. Well said.

Thanks. Like Russian Roulette, you just never know when one of them lecherous bitches is in the chamber. You certainly don't want to increase the odds by being a big mouth about what your guy has.

Pity the girl who right before she passes out at a party has bragged to a group of drunk female friends that her boyfriend in the next room is hung like a Shetland pony.

As a hung, or rather large upright male I completely agree - sad to say, where many women are concerned.

It is surprising how many 'closet' size queens there are, with those attitudes.
Also how many there are curious about big ones and even some who see being able to 'take' one as a challenge to their feminine 'abilities'.

My (ex) wife on 'girls nights out' had, it transpired, told them of my cock and 'performance', even shown the 'interested' ones photographs.
With-in 3 months of us parting her best friend(?) had offered her 'services' because her husband wasn't 'satisfying' her in the size or performance departments. She was (apparently) drunk when she first made her offer (which I took up) but she wasn't on subsequent occasions. She eventually admitted that the size of my cock was what made her do it.
In the following year I had 'been with' 6 out of the group of 8, all married and all at their 'persuasion'.
Their reasons been - because they needed/liked a big one; to find out what one felt like; to see if they could 'take it'.

I've had sex on several other occasions when its eventually transpired that the reputation about my size has been a deciding factor.
It is rather surprising/shocking how quickly such a thing spreads once its out there - so the 'rules' do apply.

How do you sleep at night? Don't answer that, apparently very well.

I LOVE your post. I bet this post will piss some people off but I think it's hitting pretty close to the mark. You have great insight into human nature. Amazing!

The only women who it will piss off are the naive and stupid ones. Fuck 'em. :tongue:

MrsD9

Experimental Member
Media
I think we are conditioned growing up that if you LIKE big cock, then you are a slut (in a bad way, ha ha) also girls are taught to be nice and not hurt people's feelings so you don't want to tell someone they are too small when they can't really change it. Last but not least, how many women ever find a real life big cock to play with....mostly they will just play with big toys and there again you actually have to be curious enough to buy it....you may not know you like big cock until you try it....and does anyone ever say they prefer small after they have had big....really.

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's patronizing to the small guys if you're lying to spare their feelings. Which hurts way more.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
..I don't trust other women when it comes to sex, not even those I consider close friends. It's been my experience that women are lecherous self-serving boyfriend stealing sluts when their own lives are shit and they haven't their own dick to slave over. That they are an insanely jealous and envious breed. That they will think nothing of coveting what other women have sexually because women in general are catty beings who get a sexual power rush seducing men away from other women. That there is this pseudo bond they convey between each other, this mask of friendship, but when it comes right down to it if they want a particular male they will step over their bff, even their own mother, to get him. It's a primordial lust that has no reason, nor logic, it just is and has always been. It's heat, estrous, and it makes them fucking crazy bitches.

Heavy.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely not. There is no social pressure around this. Why? Because most of us don't talk about this stuff with anyone but a couple of best friends who we trust.
This issue can be annoying on this site. Some guys here insist women are lying if they don't say what is needed to fulfill the guy's fantasy of universal size queendom. When you insist you know better than a woman what SHE values, you lose all credibility.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's patronizing to the small guys if you're lying to spare their feelings. Which hurts way more.

It's condescening when you automatically assume a woman is lying if she says she doesn't choose guys based on dick size.
So, you come to the site with a fantasy that women are size queens and you:
Believe women when they say size is hugely important.
Call them liars when they say it's not hugely important.

There is no winning. You are hell bent on having your wishful thinking confirmed and nothing in the world will pull you off it.

Reactions: deleted10500801

jujube

Cherished Member
Media
It's condescending when you automatically assume a woman is lying if she says she doesn't choose guys based on dick size.

There is no winning. You are hell bent on having your wishful thinking confirmed and nothing in the world will pull you off it.
You can say that again.

It's called confirmation bias, and the assumption of "universal size queendom" is not the only assumption that a disturbingly large percentage of members of this forum will defend to the death without any empirical evidence presented in favor of and plenty presented against it.

Reactions: deleted10500801

INS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's condescening when you automatically assume a woman is lying if she says she doesn't choose guys based on dick size.

No NO NOOOOOOOO!
I've read of women who actually like them small and who actually don't mind the size and I believe them completely.

I said IF you're lying not WHEN you're lying.

Everyone takes things I say too far.

Edit: And when I say you, I don't mean you. Don't take it personally. I say 'you' for whom ever it may concern.

Last edited:

bigishbrummie

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Absolutely not. There is no social pressure around this. Why? Because most of us don't talk about this stuff with anyone but a couple of best friends who we trust.
This issue can be annoying on this site. Some guys here insist women are lying if they don't say what is needed to fulfill the guy's fantasy of universal size queendom. When you insist you know better than a woman what SHE values, you lose all credibility.

I agree most women I know are with there men because they love them and want to be with them due to their personality etc. all the couples I know in my social group are together because they love each other , one couple I know barely had sex as they had fun doing other things together.
so I don't know if this is an older generation problem or I just have freaky friends that love each other for one another and not their genitals

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rule 1 of Big Dick Club: Never talk about big dick
Rule 2 of Big Dick Club: NEVER talk about big dick

There is no social pressure because my boyfriend's big cock is not social fodder. Although penis size has been brought up in past conversations with friends, strangers, both male and female, as a rule of thumb I prefer to play my cards close to the chest. As with politics and religion I only offer up a vague opinion and keep my intimate thoughts to myself. It's not that I'm afraid to express an opinion on these matters, it's just that I prefer to reveal my feelings in a more anonymous setting, such as this site when it comes to my thoughts on sex, and yes, large penises. For me these type of discussions (religion, politics, a guy's dick size, etc.) usually lead to unnecessary heated arguments, grudges, and or hurt feelings. Just as I don't judge someone publicly over their personal religious beliefs, I find no comfort/reason in bruising the fragile male ego with what is essentially my own person preference. It be akin to a man looking at my breast and saying, 'your boobs are too small I like bigger ones.' Apart from being a-hole for saying that it really serves no purpose because I know there are men who lust over what I have. Who prefer what I have. My opinion concerning big dicks doesn't serve as a compass for what other women may prefer or think. Everyone has their own preference. My opinion is for me and I like to keep it that way.

Is this lying as some have suggested? No. I simply consider the matter private. End of.

Add to that I would never tell any of my female friends that my boyfriend is hung and rocks my world sexually like no man ever has. Why? Because I don't trust other women when it comes to sex, not even those I consider close friends. It's been my experience that women are lecherous self-serving boyfriend stealing sluts when their own lives are shit and they haven't their own dick to slave over. That they are an insanely jealous and envious breed. That they will think nothing of coveting what other women have sexually because women in general are catty beings who get a sexual power rush seducing men away from other women. That there is this pseudo bond they convey between each other, this mask of friendship, but when it comes right down to it if they want a particular male they will step over their bff, even their own mother, to get him. It's a primordial lust that has no reason, nor logic, it just is and has always been. It's heat, estrous, and it makes them fucking crazy bitches.

It's also been my observational experience that women have a tiny demon that resides between their legs and when they drink, get drunk, that little hellion comes out, possesses their alcohol flooded skulls, turns them into cum seeking succubi and makes them do lustful things that they wouldn't normally do if they were sober. As to not further compound this urge to fuck and swallow up any male in their orbit one should never, under any circumstances, tell them at any time that your boyfriend is in possession of monster demon of his own that has the power to make them feel as if they are fucking and sucking Satan himself.

I hope that cleared things up.
Crystal clear! (Love it)

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like this:

I don't go around announcing myself as a slut to people who wouldn't understand. But I know that I am a slut and my husband is well aware of the fact as well. He fell in love with a slut, and he wouldn't have me any other way.

I also don't go around announcing my dick size preference to people who wouldn't understand. Or to people whose feelings it would unnecessarily hurt. And I think it is very important to help guys understand that their penis isn't the only thing under consideration when evaluating them as potential love interests or partners. At least it isn't for me.

Yes, I like big ones (or shall I say, I like big one, since I've only actually had the one who was really exceptional in size). I am attracted to and interested in big cocks; I like looking at pictures of them, I like fantasizing about them, and I enjoy my husband's girth even though it makes me sore as hell.

Sometimes my husband's size is a disadvantage. In some positions it is overwhelming and can be more pain than pleasure. So my actual ability to take a big cock isn't quite a match for my desires.

But in my fantasies, I can take anything.
This is very well stated, thanks for the honesty!

D

deleted1846971

I like this:

I don't go around announcing myself as a slut to people who wouldn't understand. But I know that I am a slut and my husband is well aware of the fact as well. He fell in love with a slut, and he wouldn't have me any other way.

I also don't go around announcing my dick size preference to people who wouldn't understand. Or to people whose feelings it would unnecessarily hurt. And I think it is very important to help guys understand that their penis isn't the only thing under consideration when evaluating them as potential love interests or partners. At least it isn't for me.

Yes, I like big ones (or shall I say, I like big one, since I've only actually had the one who was really exceptional in size). I am attracted to and interested in big cocks; I like looking at pictures of them, I like fantasizing about them, and I enjoy my husband's girth even though it makes me sore as hell.

Sometimes my husband's size is a disadvantage. In some positions it is overwhelming and can be more pain than pleasure. So my actual ability to take a big cock isn't quite a match for my desires.

But in my fantasies, I can take anything.

View media item 4225091

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm curious as to whether there's social pressure on women to not admit outwardly to liking "larger" penises. Considering the negative reaction most men have to size discussion (e.g getting angry and saying you must have a huge vagina if you like big penises) and the general social pressure for women to not appear "slutty", I've wondered if liking big ones (or at least preferring a larger size where all else is equal) is something that few women are likely to state outwardly for various reasons.

It always seems like even with the shyest and most reserved girls, given space where they know they're not being judged, will say things like "I love how big your cock is" completely unprompted.

Yes. I think this is accurate. It is what i have experienced. They have even given me discrete nucknames so others are less likely to catch on.

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i didn't even realise there was some kind of social stigma for women lol
i assumed it was like breasts, large prefered but woul dmake do with smaller.
Most women seen to openly say they like big ones, that i know of anyway

A size queen is different than a woman saying they are impressed with the look of a big penis.

D

deleted10500801

Yes. I think this is accurate. It is what i have experienced. They have even given me discrete nucknames so others are less likely to catch on.

I've heard a lot more women say they don't want long or too thick cocks due to the pain. When you ask what is big to most women, the actual length would be above average with a bit of girth. Very few want monster cocks.

Reactions: boc