To the guy that said his girl never tents...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
You do know that means she's not fully aroused, don't you?

Or maybe you don't understand the term and were trying to refer to something else, I dunno.

Either way 'she never tents' is not a good boast for how tight your girl is, it is an admission that sex with you doesn't ring her bell.

Just saying.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some other guy wrote about his girlfriend tenting in a negative way, like he experienced an open pocket inside her where his cock doesn't touch the walls of her vagina or where it wasn't nearly tight enough for him and that was less pleasurable for him. I wonder if the "no tenting" guy read what the "bad tenting" guy wrote and came up with the wrong conclusion?

Either way, I think that they're both confused or something.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah. This is the sort of thing my dad has to explain to fundamentalist types all the time. The natural state of the human animal, whether you believe we were created or evolved or anything in between, is the state of satisfied in our urges.

Tenting helps fertility, as do deep orgasms. If you want to be fruitful and multiply, learn to please your wife, then we'll talk pills. But not before then. It's irresponsible practice.

And if it's a fellow Jewish man, he reminds him that the Rabbi will hear about it if that man's wife isn't at least satisfied. In Judaism, the closest you can come to the idea of annulment is the discovery by the Rabbi of Breach of Marriage Contract. A man may not keep the bride and dowry if he is not satisfying her needs for food, water, shelter, issue (offspring) AND sexual fulfillment. It doesn't matter why. This is why matchmakers in our culture are also, no matter what sect we're a part of, sexual counselors, as well. They need to keep their success rate up.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah. This is the sort of thing my dad has to explain to fundamentalist types all the time. The natural state of the human animal, whether you believe we were created or evolved or anything in between, is the state of satisfied in our urges.

Tenting helps fertility, as do deep orgasms. If you want to be fruitful and multiply, learn to please your wife, then we'll talk pills. But not before then. It's irresponsible practice.

And if it's a fellow Jewish man, he reminds him that the Rabbi will hear about it if that man's wife isn't at least satisfied. In Judaism, the closest you can come to the idea of annulment is the discovery by the Rabbi of Breach of Marriage Contract. A man may not keep the bride and dowry if he is not satisfying her needs for food, water, shelter, issue (offspring) AND sexual fulfillment. It doesn't matter why. This is why matchmakers in our culture are also, no matter what sect we're a part of, sexual counselors, as well. They need to keep their success rate up.

That's really interesting! I've heard about this before, but it was interesting reading your description. Thank you.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Wow! How interesting is that. You've just made me want to learn more about Jewish religion.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some other guy wrote about his girlfriend tenting in a negative way, like he experienced an open pocket inside her where his cock doesn't touch the walls of her vagina or where it wasn't nearly tight enough for him and that was less pleasurable for him. I wonder if the "no tenting" guy read what the "bad tenting" guy wrote and came up with the wrong conclusion?

Either way, I think that they're both confused or something.

Petite it may have been me who wrote about my GF tenting really bad in the doggy position, however I never mentioned a pocket. My GF had three vaginal births and did not work out or do kegals after any of her deliveries.
In the doggy position there simply is not hardly enough friction for me to maintain an erection. I stated said that she started doing kegaks about a month or more ago and I pump before sex to give me an extra half inch in girth. I have found in my personal opinion that women on this site think that it is negetive when a man talks about the elasticity of vag. I love my GF and I love her special place, but for a guy like me, who has struggled with low self-esteem my entire life, when heavy tenting occures I jump to the conclusion that it is my fault for not having enough girth that I simply do't measure up. I have learned a great deal about the vag and the cock going through several posts on this site and they have been very helpful. I no longer think that I am small and I have a new appreciation for the vagina especially my GF's. I know that when she tents it's a good thing. We are still going to wait for another month or two before we try doggie again to see if the keglas and pumping will make a difference in that position.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What is tenting?

From Wiki search- Diaphragm
"Vaginal tenting, an increase in the length of the vagina, occurs during arousal."

From Wiki search- Vagina
"With arousal, the vagina lengthens rapidly to an average of about 4 in.(10 cm), but can continue to lengthen in response to pressure. As the woman becomes fully aroused, the vagina tents (last ²⁄₃) expands in length and width, while the cervix retracts"

Last edited by a moderator:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
"Vaginal tenting, an increase in the length of the vagina, occurs during arousal."

"With arousal, the vagina lengthens rapidly to an average of about 4 in.(10 cm), but can continue to lengthen in response to pressure.[7] As the woman becomes fully aroused, the vagina tents (last ²⁄₃) expands in length and width, while the cervix retracts"

You really should cite when you quote.

The first appears to be a phrase from the wiki on Diaphragms and the second seems to have many possible sources. You should also remove that internal link [7] as it is a broken link when not in the context of the page you cogged it from. :smile:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You really should cite when you quote.

The first appears to be a phrase from the wiki on Diaphragms and the second seems to have many possible sources. You should also remove that internal link [7] as it is a broken link when not in the context of the page you cogged it from. :smile:

Opps, will do. Thank you :smile:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A man may not keep the bride and dowry if he is not satisfying her needs for food, water, shelter, issue (offspring) AND sexual fulfillment.

This goyim's doing his duty then!!

By the way, Jewish girls are hot... I should know, I'm married to one.

EDIT: Going back to the OP, I do notice, when we're grinding her cul-de-sav and she cums, there are definite spasms localized on my cockhead. If I weren't long enough it would feel like tenting, I'm sure of it.

Last edited:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You do know that means she's not fully aroused, don't you?

Or maybe you don't understand the term and were trying to refer to something else, I dunno.

Either way 'she never tents' is not a good boast for how tight your girl is, it is an admission that sex with you doesn't ring her bell.

Just saying.

Maybe she does, but he just can't feel it, isn't what he expects it to be.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody knows everything about sex. The human body is a glorious, ecstatic mystery. Even if it is full of snot and bile. Merry Halloween!!!

But it's the road to discovery that makes it soooo much fun.

Especially if it's a nice, bumpy ride.

You're the only one that can still make me hard when you say "snot" and "bile"

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really glad you pointed out this fact there, Manly Banisters, it gives me better insight to vaginal arousal. As for the poster who had less than insight to this, well, some guys just don't have it in them to want to understand, you know?:kiss: