To the guys who get negative comments about their size...

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did it just happen? Or did you ask for them?

I've read quite of few of these scenarios on here and it always seems like you asked in a very cocky way what they thought (excuse the pun). As we all know, girls, or should I say mature women, don't particularly like "cocky" guys, just confident ones. The lady might of been offended by your apparent overconfidence. A lot of the responses you guys have said the girl said were like "Well, the size is good but the shape is kind of weird" or something like that which suggests you might of arrogantly fished for a compliment. Of course, I've also read about some bitches on here saying it out of nowhere, but there has to be an explanation there too.

Just an observation I made. I never ask because I'm pretty average and I'd rather not hear a white lie or a true statement that would make me self concious while having sexual experiences with her. I think no matter what size you are, there's almost always going to be bigger anyway and if a girl really is that impressed she'll tell you on her own. Plus, isn't discussing your size on here concreting and helping out your ego in that department anyways? :tongue:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Kind of the male equivalent of the "Am I fat?" question.
Yep.
Only difference though is that no guy would ever call a girl fat when asked that but many girls would tell a guy she's had bigger. LOL

I think there isn't really a reason to ask if you're on this site. People, especially the women here who are experienced, have a very well-tuned opinion on the placement of your size in the entire spectrum. I wasn't so sure of mine before until I asked a few people on here and now I know exactly where I stand. I feel most people already know it anyways on here, which is why I think they're just looking for an ego boost by asking their sex partner.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did it just happen? Or did you ask for them?

I've read quite of few of these scenarios on here and it always seems like you asked in a very cocky way what they thought (excuse the pun). As we all know, girls, or should I say mature women, don't particularly like "cocky" guys, just confident ones. The lady might of been offended by your apparent overconfidence. A lot of the responses you guys have said the girl said were like "Well, the size is good but the shape is kind of weird" or something like that which suggests you might of arrogantly fished for a compliment. Of course, I've also read about some bitches on here saying it out of nowhere, but there has to be an explanation there too.

Just an observation I made. I never ask because I'm pretty average and I'd rather not hear a white lie or a true statement that would make me self concious while having sexual experiences with her. I think no matter what size you are, there's almost always going to be bigger anyway and if a girl really is that impressed she'll tell you on her own. Plus, isn't discussing your size on here concreting and helping out your ego in that department anyways? :tongue:

I have never asked a woman what she thinks about my size. Almost all of my partners have either offered feedback about my size or I have found out that they have bragged to others about it.

50%more

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep.
Only difference though is that no guy would ever call a girl fat when asked that but many girls would tell a guy she's had bigger. LOL

I think there isn't really a reason to ask if you're on this site. People, especially the women here who are experienced, have a very well-tuned opinion on the placement of your size in the entire spectrum. I wasn't so sure of mine before until I asked a few people on here and now I know exactly where I stand. I feel most people already know it anyways on here, which is why I think they're just looking for an ego boost by asking their sex partner.

I have had two woman tell me that they have had bigger. But those woman also explained that these encounters were early on in their sexual lives. Both have latter said that maybe these guys might not have been bigger, and that it might have been their limited experienes that led them to think this.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We get pissed off with guys on this site asking us to rate their cock/do we like their cock/would we want to spend hours riding up and down on their big fat cock/is their cock big enough/is their cock tiny/would we like to humiliate them on cam so it can often elicit a sarcastic unwanted response, but why should we respond to an unsolicited request to big their cock up.

If we wanted to comment we're quite capable of doing this without prompting and contrary to what some guys on here think (not the majority thank god) we're not actually here to chat 24/7 about cock. It gets a little stale repeatedly being asked these sorts of questions.