to the ladies on LPSG.

Trackers: Well I'm here simply because I'm interested in the well endowed. I think most of the chicks are.

hawl: [quote author=Trackers link=board=meetgreet;num=1059710208;start=0#1 date=08/01/03 at 03:19:12]Well I'm here simply because I'm interested in the well endowed. I think most of the chicks are.[/quote] Thank you for your interest. If you or any XX's have any general research questions, I will try to provide truthful information from my own experience or my own research. Yes, it is quite strange at times to have all this stuff hanging outside one's body. Yes, having large breasts is the first analogy that comes to mind, but in this case things can quickly and uncontrollably change (to the point of causing a public spectacle) with the least bit of a "turn-on", or just a vague, bland but unexpected hormonal gear-shift. Good for you (lurkers included) for having the curiosity to check out this site. Sexy of you, too.

Trackers: Thank you Rrrrrrr. I would like to know more on the topic of masturbation being able to prevent prostate cancer. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

AnonyMs: ooooh, baby! We are indeed soooo sexy -you have no idea!

missvelvet03: just here to fanta-SIZE... ;-)

and maybe chat with a nice guy or two.

xoxo,
missv

yahoo: missvelvet03

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regardless of their individual reasons, I for one am glad our ladies are here. They give us a perspective that is otherwise lacking. (BTW ... are any of you ladies offended if I use the word chicks to refer to you?)

sammygirly: I'm here, as I've said before, because (points to my signature) my Man is well endowed and this is a place for me to learn about what He deals with...and also to lend a female point of view/expertise which I've found the guys seem to need and encourage.

Other than that it's just plain a great place to be.  ;D

7x6andchg: I have agree with Sammy here -

some of the women just want to know "what they're dealing with", so to speak.

7x6&C

aussiechick63: I wasn't involved with anyone when I first came in here.
I am just starting a relationship with someone that is well endowed. I know some of what I have to deal with before we even start.
AND it's a great group of people too.

Dmw as long as you don't call me girlie (hates that expression with a passion) I don't care what you call females.

sammygirly: ~looks at my user name~

I'm kinda partial to girly....

cinnimoneyes: I got here by accident I was searching for something else, what I don't exactly remember, prob that penis chart thing...;D

But one I got here and realized it wasn't a bunch of pron I stayed, asked and answerd questions.8)

It is need to know for me. I am raising two boys on of which will be above adverage the other will fit in this group just fine. Whatever knowleage I can glean from the men and women in realtionships with men that this site is for will help me.

My (to be ex) husband is above adverage (huge compaired to the adverage German) and therefore can not help with all of the issuses our boys will be dealing with.

Seeing as he is the only one that I have been with i can't say that I am a size queen.

BTW are there supposrt groups for females who can ejaculate? ;)
If there are please leave me a message... I do get the messages sent to me on this site, but if you must you can send it to YIM.

cinnimoneyeslover: Will someone please find this woman a female ejaculation support group! Thanks!

gigantikok: hey, what is female ejaculation again? And not to sound insensitive, but why would it need a support group? Just curious...

cinnimoneyes: A small % of females ejaculate when their g-spot is "hit" the right way. The stimulis can be a "boomarang" penis (the kind that curve up, lucky me) or a finger.

As with males it come out of the urithra but it is not urin. Sometimes it is a big gush and sometimes it is barely noticeable but it happens non the less.

She will feel as if she has to pee (make sure she does so before hand stopping to "pee" f#@k$ up the flow it is kinda hard to get back into it when she keeps going to the bathroom) just keep going, big release as/before/ right after she cums, awesome

calimar: A well endowed friend and member :D got me into this site. Why do I like it? What woman doesn't like to learn about what gives her pleasure!!!

It also helps me learn what you guys like so I can return the favor...

cinnimoneyes: I forgot to answer the second part of your question only 10% of us can/will let our selves do it.

Therefore I have been looking for a support group, it can be kinda screary the (even if you are doing it on purpose) first time.

Women are conditioned in to being clean in all we do "never let them see you sweat" if a girl belches/farts it dirty it a guy does it he is being a guy....

I'm sure you get the point ;D

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is for cinnimoneyes. How about I start a g-spot lovers group. I know that alot of my lovers can have g-spot orgasms. I have never thought they were peeing on me. I love it when a woman ejaculates on me. Out of the 200 or so women I have slept with, I would say 25% had active g-spot when I meet them. I did my best to help find the g-spots on the other 75%. I know that I helped alot of them. So, cinnimoneyes, you are not alone. I will e-mail you and maybe I can help.