to the ladies on LPSG.

bblumbee: I am here because of good 'ole plain curosity. I must be honest, I did come with other things on my mind (as I am certain most of us did), but have actually learned quite a bit from the members here.

And the guys.... oh the guys... enough said. :)

bb

ctgretzky99: This is why I love this site now, and Ive only been here a week! lol...everyone is so honest and just tells it like it is, or whats on their minds. Other boards ive been to, the people just seem to cut eachother up or dismiss what people feel....sad

ctgretzky99: OH....and if any of you ladies want to chat more indetail....please feel free to Im me on my aim or yahoo...im on all day at work....hehe

SRV524: As far as masturbation and prostate cancer, it helps to reduce the chances of prostate cancer because your prostate is being flexed and used a lot, so it keeps it healthy. Sorta like the heart, without the cancer effect. ie. healthy hearts are exercised, lessen the chances of heart diseases.....

wvalady1968: I came here to learn, but I had no idea how much I'd learn! It's great to have a place where no subject is taboo and all questions are answered. How refreshing!!