To the ladies who aren't that concerned with size...

Swole2112

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
... what brought you to this site?

I have found more women on this site saying size is not that important to them than the reverse. So, I ask those ladies... how did you come to be members on a website that focuses on large penises?

If this has been asked before (and it probably has), my bad.

dixie_wears_boots

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a proud size queen! I used to say size didn't matter until I was dating this guy and we got a little rowdy one evening. I could feel through his pants that there wasn't much to it, but I tried to convince myself that it was probably not totally hard or there was some redeeming quality or maybe he had great sex or something. When he finally whipped it out to put on a condom it was almost comical--it was pretty ridiculous and it was fully hard. I just didn't feel like wasting my time. Now I seek out members of the male species with above average members :). If it's not thick/fat then please be long--if not no go. Like I said I'm a proud size queen :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
awesome folks.

found LPSG while searching for a peen related issue. found the info i was looking for, shuffled through a few active at the time threads... noticed some thoroughly engaging folks posting.

spent a few weeks trolling older threads... joined up to ease up the search function.

stayed for the folks. the flirting. the frank discussions. the silliness. the time killing.

penis really isn't the draw... even if i am mighty fond for a couple of folks attached to peens :smile:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
awesome folks.

found LPSG while searching for a peen related issue. found the info i was looking for, shuffled through a few active at the time threads... noticed some thoroughly engaging folks posting.

spent a few weeks trolling older threads... joined up to ease up the search function.

stayed for the folks. the flirting. the frank discussions. the silliness. the time killing.

penis really isn't the draw... even if i am mighty fond for a couple of folks attached to peens :smile:

Sort of the same for me. I stay for a couple of people.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guy has one just a bit over sized for me. I thought the people here could help me out. I liked the company, including mickey lee. :)

Reactions: MickeyLee

Oh look, yet another variant of the "Why are YOU here" that gets asked so often. I've seen the "Why are YOU here because you don't have a penis" as well as the "Why are YOU here if you like penises that aren't gigantic" :rolleyes:

I found LPSG because I peruse articles on Cracked.com I found this article.

I wanted to see if it was like the article made it out to be. I lurked because I was being a perv. I've stayed because I made friends. And yes, within reason I do appreciate more endowed men. It isn't the end all be all for me, however.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*builds static charge from all the sock shuffling....
shuffles over to Ms. Dragon...
zaps nipple....
shuffles away... at a very low speed*

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh look, yet another variant of the "Why are YOU here" that gets asked so often. I've seen the "Why are YOU here because you don't have a penis" as well as the "Why are YOU here if you like penises that aren't gigantic" :rolleyes:

I wanted to see if it was like the article made it out to be. I lurked because I was being a perv. I've stayed because I made friends. And yes, within reason I do appreciate more endowed men. It isn't the end all be all for me, however.

I read the same article as Fay. I love sex and peens of all sizes.

Stayes cuz I fell in love with the Dragon & Mickey Lee! :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i came because i thought the site had to be a joke site. i was expecting satire goddamnit! i mean... large penis support group? seriously??

i stayed for the ladies.

redten

Just Browsing
Media

that article described this place perfectly.

blutrane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BAAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Needless to say, there are quality women on this site. Small in number, high in quality. Tight in community. This is what I've found, at least.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
awesome folks.

My story is pretty much the same. Only my lurking only lasted a few hours before I got frustrated.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I came because of a Google search unrelated to penis size. There is an awful lot more on this site than just large penis talk, you know. Anyway, I wanted to see Doctor Who's cock - alex8 showed me the many cocks of Doctor Who - I miss alex8 way more than the assorted Doctor Whos' assorted cocks.

I stayed because folks like dongalong, chicagosam, nudeyorker, biguy2738 and the then LordPendragon were a lot of fun to make silly with in the Funny Stuff area. Glad I stayed because a couple of months later HickBoy and I hit each other's radars. :love:

trunksisba

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

LOL! I did not know that Cracked.com did an article on this site. That's fucking hilarious.