To the ladies who aren't that concerned with size...

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just for my own curiosity, do many of the women here think these are flaccid penises, or that they are some part erect? I'm guessing the "cute" ones like Subgirrl and Mademoiselle Rouge were referring to are when they're more fully deflated (?).

Thanks!

Crunch

No Im sure that they are semi in a lot of those pics. If a man strokes it just enough to plump it up but it's hanging still..thats hot.
I also do think that a really shriveled up dick can indeed be "cute" but it pretty much depends on who owns it :)

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My preference is not to be called cute when it's flaccid. It's "unassuming" is better! :biggrin1:

But then again, what the hell do I know, my dick's been called pretty more than once and I'm starting to like it.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My preference is not to be called cute when it's flaccid. It's "unassuming" is better! :biggrin1:

But then again, what the hell do I know, my dick's been called pretty more than once and I'm starting to like it.

it's full of potential.
even better :biggrin1:

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

My SO says it's "so cute and small" when flaccid. It's fan-fucking-tastic.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or just, y'know, random doodles is cool.. :biggrin1:

*giggles* I can probably manage random doodles :biggrin1:

Just for my own curiosity, do many of the women here think these are flaccid penises, or that they are some part erect? I'm guessing the "cute" ones like Subgirrl and Mademoiselle Rouge were referring to are when they're more fully deflated (?).

Thanks!

Crunch

Nope, for me 'cute' extends right up until the almost-hard moment (maybe around 75-80% hard). Until they turn into a raging centre of wanna-fuck-you-right-now, I just wanna take cocks home with me and snuggle up to them. Like a cute puppy.

That's because your cock IS pretty! And cute :tongue:. And sexy as hell when it's hard :biggrin1:.

JC8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find the soft cock information interesting - it makes sense on a pure bio-reproductive level that women would not be interested, yet men would be for the same reasons, despite orientation, as a basis of some sort of competitiveness/ranking impulse.

Why wouldn't it matter for women in the same context though ... as an indicator of size? I have some thoughts on that, but would prefer to see other viewpoints.

This is a vid I posted at a kink community site going from complete flaccid to what I think more men post when they say they are flaccid, I'm far from erect at the end but definitely have more blood circulating than at the start:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/videos.fetlife.com/videos/2027e241-5e0d-4d39-8566-1dcaf6d9c374/encoded.mp4