To the Playboys: Where did you meet your sex partners?

D_Renyson_Ripbottom

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,

This thread is for all those who had a considerable numbers of FEMALE PARTNERS - taking the threshold at 50+.

Please answer the following questions honestly.

1. How many female sexual partners did you have?

2. How old are you now?

3. How and where did you meet most of your female partners?

4. What attributes of you do you think are the reason for your success with women?

Thanks ...

Rico's thick 9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi,

This thread is for all those who had a considerable numbers of FEMALE PARTNERS - taking the threshold at 50+.

Please answer the following questions honestly.

60-70

male partners- about 10

There were times in college that I had alot of one night stands and having 2 girls in one day- not that proud of this, but I didn't know how to handle the attention I was getting while in college and at the time thought it was ok to do this sort of thing. also, I always used protection unless it was a long term relationship.

2. How old are you now?

at school, church ( when I used to go as a teenager), work, on the street

4. What attributes of you do you think are the reason for your success with women?

some women, not all seem to like the way I look and I have an easy going personality in which women feel comfortable talking ( and talking) to me

A big issue for me has been that most women get really attached after we have sex and they want to partner up. I have a had a few female partners that have only wanted sex, very rare tho.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
1. More than 50 for sure, but haven't kept a logbook.

2. I'm 63 years old.

3. Over the years I've met quite a few at bars, nightclubs, etc. but in general haven't been overly satisfied with that experience. My best hookups have been in totally public venues such as the supermarket, public library, city parks and out on the wilderness trails. This 2nd venue has resulted in some lasting friendships, even though most of those women have moved on to faithful LTRs with other guys and no longer have sex with me. For the past 10 years, or so, I've become a practicing nudist and have picked up quite a few women just based on my dick size; that's led to a lot of fun sex, but only a few lasting friendships. Though I've hooked up with quite a few guys over the 'net I can easily count the number of women I've met that way on my fingers.

4. In the first instance, above, it would likely be my open, outgoing personality ... life of the party, that sort of thing. In the 2nd case it was far more an intellectual compatibility. In the 3rd venue, as already stated, it was the size of my cock.

Final thought: Having been sexually active for about 50 years, sleeping with 50 different women hardly makes me a playboy. But for about half that span of years I was faithfully married and not fooling around. So I'm not embarrassed to participate in your poll.

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

- i quit counting at 100 and that was like 3 years ago

2. How old are you now?

- i am 38

- most of them have been at parties, clubs, charity events, restaurants, friends of friends and exes. i guess when you soscialize a lot are into a lot of things that involved socializing one meets more women and then, more women to hook up with

- the only thing i can think of is personality, smile, eyes, sense of humor, i would guess the way i look has something to do with it. friends of exes. told them what was going on below the belt and that seemed to help.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
1. Between 50-60. (I am glad I am not the only one who cant remember the exact number.)

2. 26

3. Bars or clubs, parties

4. My ability to acquire the date rape drug. Just kidding!!!!!