To the Playboys: Where did you meet your sex partners?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Renyson_Ripbottom, Jan 16, 2009.

1. D_Renyson_Ripbottom

D_Renyson_Ripbottom New Member

Hi,

This thread is for all those who had a considerable numbers of FEMALE PARTNERS - taking the threshold at 50+.

Please answer the following questions honestly.

1. How many female sexual partners did you have?

2. How old are you now?

3. How and where did you meet most of your female partners?

4. What attributes of you do you think are the reason for your success with women?

Thanks ...

2. Rico's thick 9

Rico's thick 9 New Member

3. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    1. More than 50 for sure, but haven't kept a logbook.

2. I'm 63 years old.

3. Over the years I've met quite a few at bars, nightclubs, etc. but in general haven't been overly satisfied with that experience. My best hookups have been in totally public venues such as the supermarket, public library, city parks and out on the wilderness trails. This 2nd venue has resulted in some lasting friendships, even though most of those women have moved on to faithful LTRs with other guys and no longer have sex with me. For the past 10 years, or so, I've become a practicing nudist and have picked up quite a few women just based on my dick size; that's led to a lot of fun sex, but only a few lasting friendships. Though I've hooked up with quite a few guys over the 'net I can easily count the number of women I've met that way on my fingers.

4. In the first instance, above, it would likely be my open, outgoing personality ... life of the party, that sort of thing. In the 2nd case it was far more an intellectual compatibility. In the 3rd venue, as already stated, it was the size of my cock.

Final thought: Having been sexually active for about 50 years, sleeping with 50 different women hardly makes me a playboy. But for about half that span of years I was faithfully married and not fooling around. So I'm not embarrassed to participate in your poll.

4. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. How many female sexual partners did you have?

- i quit counting at 100 and that was like 3 years ago

2. How old are you now?

- i am 38

3. How and where did you meet most of your female partners?

- most of them have been at parties, clubs, charity events, restaurants, friends of friends and exes. i guess when you soscialize a lot are into a lot of things that involved socializing one meets more women and then, more women to hook up with

4. What attributes of you do you think are the reason for your success with women?

- the only thing i can think of is personality, smile, eyes, sense of humor, i would guess the way i look has something to do with it. friends of exes. told them what was going on below the belt and that seemed to help.

5. RamIt

RamIt Member

1. Between 50-60. (I am glad I am not the only one who cant remember the exact number.)

2. 26

3. Bars or clubs, parties

4. My ability to acquire the date rape drug. Just kidding!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted