1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
thank you lpsg for teaching me how to love large ones! im leaving the one i have in a month (as im moving away) and im worried i wont enjoy regular size ones as much anymore after this! :(

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok.
oh dear.
i take it all back.

Lesson number one about the women on this site: Don't assume we're all here for the same reasons or do the same things while we're here. :smile:

...and teenage boys used to get Playboy magazine for the articles.

But the articles are so educational! Really . . . .
Truly, I rarely look at pics - only those of friends (coz I like to put a face - or a cock - to a name). I'm mostly here for the forums. I love being able to talk about sex so openly. It's not something I'm often able to do in the real world. Which answers the next question:

Maybe that should be another thread... "If your not hear for the large cocks... why are you here?"

I'd like to thank the people of LPSG (men and women) for being people I can discuss sex with :smile:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i don't usually make comments on the women's issues forum because there really aren't that many real women on here. but i'll say thanks to the OP for stating the obvious.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i don't usually make comments on the women's issues forum because there really aren't that many real women on here. but i'll say thanks to the OP for stating the obvious.

There are plenty of verified female users here and 153 of them are members of the Real Ladies social group.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I am a women, unverified on this site, but verified in life! And I am here to support the large penis, associated balls and the lovely men attached to the aforementioned body parts!

So, to the OP - you're welcome!