• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

To Thick to Fit!!

I finally had a guy to hook up with and that was great, but I didn't count on his cock being as big as he said!!!! He was more than the 8.5 he claimed and never said it was over six thick maybe even six and a half from about three inches from the top to the base!!

That's all I could take, I tried to relax, but we actually stopped fucking and I went home, frustrated. Not really any questions here, just venting about missing a ginormous cock and great sex- at the same time- I always thought that you could accommodate a large size as long as you went slow and could handle the initial pain- but it just got stuck about three inches in, nothing could make it go in!!

Ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

VeeP

Experimental Member
Website
Visit site
Although it's not a very popular view here, I contend there is a such thing as too big. Or at least there's a size at which it becomes frustratingly cumbersome, as you just discovered. Good luck if you keep trying, though! :smile:

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Sexuality
No Response
i would rather have a wicked six and a dead eight

wseattle

Superior Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
take it in your hands and mouth next time