Have you ever wished to be circumcised?

• Total voters

envybig1

Expert Member
Media
Do t get circed for a stupid reason. One you do it, you aren’t getting it back.
I'm still on the fence and besides I won't even have the time or money for a little while so I can do more thinking and consideration. But are you saying you wish you weren't?

T-dot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm still on the fence and besides I won't even have the time or money for a little while so I can do more thinking and consideration. But are you saying you wish you weren't?

Honestly I would not do it. Woman who care that your not cut are not worth your time anyway. You would not ask them to get work done down there why should you. To fit an outdated idea of Beauty? It’s such a nonissue anymore.

I’m uncut and in my 30’s have never been turned down for sex. Most I was told liked it more or don’t like the scaring that cut penis have. In reality being cut has more negatives then positives. Also not to mention the long healing time with the possibility of not great results. You also have to pay for it. If your issue is a tight foreskin look into foreskin stretching. It’s simple and can fix that issue. A doctor can proscribed a steroid cream to help with that and fix that problem with in 1-2 weeks with some Work.

T-dot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Honestly I would not do it, no woman is worth you getting cut. If they don’t like you for who you are then don’t date them. You would not ask them to get surgery down below to fit an outdated beauty standard. Being intact is perfectly normal you where born that way.

I’m in my 30’s and uncut, I have never been turned down for sex once. In fact most say they like it more or don’t have a preference. Some say they don’t like the scaring of the penis and the Keratinized glans. My fiancé was happy that I was uncut as she does not believe in circumcision and would know we would not do it to our kids since I’m uncut. In reality circumcision is not a best thing for anyone in less it’s truly needed due to medicine reasons. The results are inconsistent and damage form the surgery is possible. What is know though is your sensitivity will decrease, by how much is the question. Some Very little some a lot. Personally I think you should avoid it.

If your problem is a tightish foreskin you should do some foreskin stretching. It’s simple and can fix that problem. You can even ask your Doctor to give you some steroid cream. This cream loosens the skin a bit and helps with that. You could solve that problem in 1-2 weeks. Google how to do it and you will be fine. Live a long foreskin life my friend!

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

T-dot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for the double post stupid thing did not work the first time. But I guess it did on the back end. Anyway message sent nothing I do can about it. Sorry again not a extremely model friendly website.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

envybig1

Expert Member
Media
Sorry for the double post stupid thing did not work the first time. But I guess it did on the back end. Anyway message sent nothing I do can about it. Sorry again not a extremely model friendly website.
no problem. the steroid cream is something i heard about but remembered once someone else mentioned it on this post. i will ask about that. the goal is to be able to retract farther than i can right now. thanks!

T-dot

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no problem. the steroid cream is something i heard about but remembered once someone else mentioned it on this post. i will ask about that. the goal is to be able to retract farther than i can right now. thanks!
Yah dude trust me you don’t want to get cut if you can avoid it. The cream and stretching works almost all the time. Just put in the effort.