To Train Or Be Tight?

xxxmystery

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have only been fucked 3 times. The lastest today but it still hurts. The dude was only like 6 inches and it hurt sometimes.

Should I train by buying a dildo? I want to still keep a sorta tight hole . Will training with the dildo make me loose? I know im loose rn but it tightens after a while

flooble

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I mean, it kinda depends on what the pain was caused by.

If it was his girth: sure, get a dildo. Also use way more lube, and get him to eat you out first.

If it was friction/burning pain: use way more lube, and get him to eat you out first

If it was depth, sure, get a dildo.

The most important things to avoid pain during anal are:

- use way more lube
- get him to eat you out first
- work your way up from a single finger to a dick
- be with someone you trust to treat you kindly and respectfully. You'll be more relaxed, and less pain

xxxmystery

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I mean, it kinda depends on what the pain was caused by.

If it was his girth: sure, get a dildo. Also use way more lube, and get him to eat you out first.

If it was friction/burning pain: use way more lube, and get him to eat you out first

If it was depth, sure, get a dildo.

The most important things to avoid pain during anal are:

- use way more lube
- get him to eat you out first
- work your way up from a single finger to a dick
- be with someone you trust to treat you kindly and respectfully. You'll be more relaxed, and less pain
I think he pay have been too aggressive . Like he would shove it all in deep .

But some people can handle that pain but I cant. So idk what to do

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do the Goldilocks thing and get used to a conservative sized dildo. Slightly thinner than an average penis.

Also, your hole won't end up gaping like a wizard's sleeve or require you to wear a nappy if you play with realistic toys.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes
I have only been fucked 3 times. The lastest today but it still hurts. The dude was only like 6 inches and it hurt sometimes.

Should I train by buying a dildo? I want to still keep a sorta tight hole . Will training with the dildo make me loose? I know im loose rn but it tightens after a while
it is strange. After being fucked several time your as seems to just open up for a dick without pain. First time is a bitch. I have have up to 10.5 inches and enjoyed it.

Reactions: OKCLane

Tommy56

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my experience, the guy who was fucking me requested that I be lose for him. I began training with dildos. It wasn't long before he could penetrate with ease, and no pain for me. It's made me feel sexier. As a bottom I take great pride in knowing that I could handle any cock that I might encounter.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, the guy who was fucking me requested that I be lose for him. I began training with dildos. It wasn't long before he could penetrate with ease, and no pain for me. It's made me feel sexier. As a bottom I take great pride in knowing that I could handle any cock that I might encounter.
It is an accomplishment. Proud to be able to take a 10.5 that is thick.

Reactions: Stratavos

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This is silly. You don't have a tight hole. You have a nervous brain and a lot of conditioning and are new at this. You've seen the turds that come out of you. That's how wide your hole can get easily. Training your ass to relax takes time and it takes a competent and caring active buddy. Forcing it or wrecking it just makes it busted. Getting it worked in really well means it can be open or tight at your will. I personally don't understand this predilection for "tight hole" it's some kind of weird pedo virgin shit where it's supposed to feel better when the sphincter is mauling your penis and the guy taking the dick is in agony. This may be the case for a few guys but overall, this is not a recipe for a hot date night. I've been punch fucked repeatedly and my ass is back tighter than ever as it's not getting fucked anymore.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i "train" my ass with a 12 inch dildo on a regular basis and when i go to my favourite Toronto bath house i always get comments about how tight and fuckable my ass is. As a few have said here previously lube, foreplay and communication are the best ways to not have the pain you are experiencing. If it is pain you are looking for, remember that the best things are lube, foreplay and communication!

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on what you ENJOY. I enjoy taking what most guys can't so I am stretched out and can accommodate cocks of all sizes as well as big toys and hands. But it is all about muscle control (the way dancers have really stretched out ha,strings from doing splits but can still walk normally). I can still milk an average size cock, but i enjoy huge and the hung guys frequently seek me out as they know I can take them with no problem--and I've had some whoppers I've gotten to enjoy.

hairybubblebum

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For me i was with a few guys and it always hurt, until I meet a trans with a THICK cock. The head was actually normal size but the shaft was crazy thick. I think i was frustrating her because I kept saying easy easy more lube. Then she grabbed me tight and told me to take a deep breath because shes putting it all in and going to fuck me like her bitch. It hurt for about 5 mins but after that it felt smooth and enjoyable with slight pain.

She came by for more a couple days later and since that one night ive taken that dick soo good and it feels amazing.

This is silly. You don't have a tight hole. You have a nervous brain and a lot of conditioning and are new at this. You've seen the turds that come out of you. That's how wide your hole can get easily. Training your ass to relax takes time and it takes a competent and caring active buddy. Forcing it or wrecking it just makes it busted. Getting it worked in really well means it can be open or tight at your will. I personally don't understand this predilection for "tight hole" it's some kind of weird pedo virgin shit where it's supposed to feel better when the sphincter is mauling your penis and the guy taking the dick is in agony. This may be the case for a few guys but overall, this is not a recipe for a hot date night. I've been punch fucked repeatedly and my ass is back tighter than ever as it's not getting fucked anymore.

Thank the fucking higher entities for your post.

Reactions: Nudistpig