Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Being nudists, wife and I see all variations. It seems that in the past few years, more and more men are going totally smooth. Personally, I shave my balls and "undercarriage" and trim the rest to about 1/4" during nude season. I usually let it grow to bull bush during winter. Find what works best for you...what's easiest to maintain, itch tolerance, etc. Experiment...it WILL grow back.

D_Crystallized Ginger

Sexy Member
Media
there's a balance between too short and too long... If I let my hairs freely grow then they will get a length of 10 cm if I pull them straight , most of times I prefer to keep my bush trimmed at 2,5 cm or an inch , in this moment they are very short and two weeks ago they were fully shaved.. My gf loves hairs and the longer the better but I want comfort when performing sex as well as masterbation and PE

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Trim. I agree with majority of responses. Trim and with shaved balls. I recently purchased fine elec shaver, Phillips Norelco Bodygroomer BG2020. Works well. Gives me opportunity to admire my genitals in the mirror as well as slowly fondle as I shave. Using ample shave talc, I also enjoy my shave sessions.
Seems an easy choice for me to avoid pube hairs in the teeth and pain of condom removal by shaving 'south of the border.':smile:

jasonunlv

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Trim. I agree with majority of responses. Trim and with shaved balls. I recently purchased fine elec shaver, Phillips Norelco Bodygroomer BG2020. Works well. Gives me opportunity to admire my genitals in the mirror as well as slowly fondle as I shave. Using ample shave talc, I also enjoy my shave sessions.
Seems an easy choice for me to avoid pube hairs in the teeth and pain of condom removal by shaving 'south of the border.':smile:

I recently purchased the Bodygroomer also. I used it for the first time today and find it very easy to use and very comfortable. The results were not bad as it had been to long since I trimmed last. I tried it on my balls for a shave, bit reverted back to a razor for that.