To use the fly, or not to use the fly . . .

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I cant get my dick thru those flys on boxer/briefs and it's too much trouble to snake my dick thru that hole on boxers. I think I've always just hauled it over the band and let it go. My balls hang long so there's no reason to pull them out. If its a particularly hot day and I'm hanging extra long then I open my pants and haul it out.

fitdude: Like you, I seldom use the provided dick exits in my undershorts.

meathose10: I yank down the waistband. Way too much trouble to try to work this thing up and out of that little slit. looks funny sometimes next to another guy at the urinal , maybe , but if he glances over he'll understand...

trippy_dude: no matter wat im wearing...i just pull the front down and flop it out

hungwitz: I am not part of the really large endowed group (10+) here and can't image what some of the really larger guys have to go through, but the fly hole just does not work for me, never has.  

Even when freeballing, I have to unbutton and unzip my pants then pull myself over and out.  It does look a bit odd when standing at a urinal so I usually go into a stall.    

gigantikok: yea, i usually go all the way and unbuckle. With my size, and the lengths to go to sometimes to conceal it, it usually needs some air whenever possible. I usually pee in stalls and not urinals, so it allows me to go all the way without worrying if someone is looking at me

gigantikok: plus, something scares me about pulling my dick through an opened zipper. Maybe i've seen "there's something about mary" too many times :D

mjd: It depends, if I am "in public", so to speak, then I will use the fly, though it is a total pain. Otherwise just pull everything over the top, its much easier, plus it feels better IMHO.

dr_drew2: [quote author=black10inches link=board=clothing;num=1057692516;start=20#27 date=07/21/03 at 23:53:57]yep, i pull it down and hang it all out. easy.[/quote]

I agree, can't be bothered with fishing it through a fly and a zipper. Open it all up and let it all hang out. :D

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Between you and me, and after seeing "There's Something About Mary", I hesitate to just use the zipper alone :eek:. For me, I just unfasten the top button on my jeans/slacks, unzip, pull down the waistband on my boxers and let nature take its course.

47boreas: [quote author=Iceman link=board=clothing;num=1057692516;start=0#0 date=07/08/03 at 12:19:36]After reading the "Long flaccid advantage" thread, I was curious as to what you prefer when you urinate: to use the fly in your underwear (if you wear underwear) or, to drop down the waist band and go that way.

I fluctuate between the two.[/quote]

I drop down the waist band and have a piss. ;D

hung: Being a freeballer I usually open the fly of my shorts or jeans and let it hang out until empty. No problems here with drops. As others have stated I use the fireman's technique to drain the penis. Start at the base and flush out the extra urine.

drrionelli: Usually, I wear the no-fly style, but, regardless, I always seem to be more comfortable just pulling everything out the side of the pouch. Feels better than the tension of a waistband, to me.

ORCABOMBER: I undo my zip, but don't poke through my underwear, I do undo my belt and everything though. I had a very unpleasant accident as a young me! :eek:

buddy43610: nudist homemaker here, so i don't have to worry about flys too much, but when i'm out of the house i wear shorts when it's warm and i always freeball no matter what kind of pants i wear. when wearing shorts i unzip the fly and pull all of the goods out...not sure why i pull the boys out, just habit i guess. when i wear exercise shorts i usually pull up the right leg and go that way. when the weather is colder i wear 501s and unbutton the first two buttons and pull everything out. buddy

headbang8: Your fly is like your car's cigarette lighter. Yeah, it works OK, but the alternatives are a lot easier.

lomejorhombre: Well this is very intricate activity. There's noway I could ever go without some sort of support, the protuberance would be too great with an a flaccid girth of about 5.5". As a result the whole operation requires more privacy in a stall and a complete unveiling for some air and breathing room.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=lomejorhombre link=board=clothing;num=1057692516;start=20#38 date=10/07/03 at 16:51:31]Well this is very intricate activity. There's noway I could ever go without some sort of support, the protuberance would be too great with an a flaccid girth of about 5.5". As a result the whole operation requires more privacy in a stall and a complete unveiling for some air and breathing room.[/quote]

Like you I always need a support (custom made jockstrap in my case).  I agree that it is great every so often to allow the beast a little air and freedom; partly because three layers of clothing (jock, boxers, trousers) can make things a little too hot on occasion.

But I find that if I am in a hurry (which I nearly always am) it is fine to use the fly of the boxers.  I pick boxers according to three criteria: roominess at the crotch area (not always guaranteed even if you go a size up as I do), a good length fly, and material which will give and stretch.  Colour and design come a long way down the list, much to the chagrin of my nearest and dearest  ;)

If like me you are supported upwards, and you have a good length fly in your boxers and keep the buttons undone, there is no problem in coming out of the side of the jock pouch and through two sets of flies.  After all, with guys like us, it is never difficult to find.