To watch and to be watched.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Gerardo Arias, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Gerardo Arias

Gerardo Arias New Member

Most of the men of great penis they enjoyed to show their long penis to everybody and same time they see the penis to other men.

What think you about this?.

I pleases that other men can see my long penis when I am tinkling and of course I please to much see their the penis too.

Do this same happens to you or Are you of those type of men who although you are very-long-penises-men prefer to maintain it privily and that nobody finds out it?.-

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

One has to be careful jumping to conclusions around here! The membership is comprised of men from all over with all kinds of personal convictions and attitudes.
    Very few of the larger guys represented here I think would not prefer to have their "good fortune" in their given sizes. But the generalities probably stop there.

Many of us do NOT like to deliberately "flaunt" our wares to others...like in public places. Personally, I much prefer my assets be truly known only to the one I'm closest to.... (intimately). But then again, --that's just me.

3. jonb

Gold Member

That's just Rico Suave at it again promoting stereotypes. (My mom's Mexican, and I always HATED that song. Yeah, we get it, you're rich and smooth.)

4. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hmm I like to show off on cam, and in public would only with my erect penis, but then I might get arrested or something. I tend not to use urinals because I gues I dont like the look of my flaccid penis. I love it when its erect though ;)

Yes, I'm shy.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Rigel González: I am not of theses men whom that show the penis in the public thoroughfare.

Yes I like that other men watch my great flacid penis but only in the toilets and clothes, there in those places I allow that they see my long hanging penis.

Another thing that to my also I like much is when the flacid penis is left in my blue jeans noticeable.

My penis is 11,81 inches in flacid state (30 cm. long soft size).

Bye.

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Hey, Rigel -- I hope we get the opportunity to view that one in our gallery! That would hang almost to my knee in its flaccid state. :p

7. riddick81

riddick81 New Member

Hey, Rigel -- I hope we get the opportunity to view that one in our gallery! That would hang almost to my knee in its flaccid state. :p
    [post=261146]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I'm with RoysToy - Please show us a photo of your penis - soft and ERECT!!
    If I had 11.8 inches I'm certain I would have a hell of a time finding a vagina that could take it all!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted