To wax or not to wax... that is the question

Mark Hard On

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey all,

Ok, Im in a dillema. Although its absolutely freezing over here in London, with yesterday being an incredible -2 degrees celcius, I was thinking to wax my natural jumper; my chest hair. With some women hating and some loving, I really dont know what to do. To be perfectly honest, I myself like looking in the mirror with a little curly virgin hair chest to be seen on my chest (virgin = never been cut before... lol), but Ive had some awful lot of negative feedback recently. Seems as though my ex whom Im still really close to, and some friends I have at work really dont like it. Even the guys at the gym tell me its a big no no, especially when my sweat or water clings on to dear life. So Im deliberating... apparently a wax really kills right? And I used to love it when a woman would cling on when riding me... Ahhhh, what to do!?

So, errr... any suggestions? What sould I do? Wax or not to wax? That is the question...

Last edited:

Sweetangieoh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you like your body hair then keep it...waxing really hurts I am told...you have to make yourself happy. I shave my pussy because I love the way it feels not because men like it....soooo it is up to you

and hmm I just looked at your pics and you don't have a whole lot of hair...you are freaking hot if the girls don't like it there come to so cal all the girls will be all over you here

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
keep your man thatch. you're cute as all get out with all ya manly bits fuzzy.

if you really want to go bare, shave first. see if you like how you look. waxing hurts at first and takes forever to grow back. you'll be stuck baby smooth for longer than you need to be if you hate the look.

ML

izzycajun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you look great in your photos so I'd recommend keeping the chest hair. I think it's sexy. I don't feel that way about every man and his chest hair but in your case, I'd keep it natural. Besides, it itches growing back I'm sure...if it's similar to waxing your privates.

philreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you look good with your chest hair! IF you want to wax it, you should be prepared for a bit of pain. It gets easier the more you have it done but that initial waxing hurts like a bitch!

It's your body for you to do with what you want. I trim and sometimes shave/wax the whole lot off, but that's because I want to not to suit anyone else!