To wax or not to wax... that is the question

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Mark Hard On, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Mark Hard On

Mark Hard On New Member

Hey all,

Ok, Im in a dillema. Although its absolutely freezing over here in London, with yesterday being an incredible -2 degrees celcius, I was thinking to wax my natural jumper; my chest hair. With some women hating and some loving, I really dont know what to do. To be perfectly honest, I myself like looking in the mirror with a little curly virgin hair chest to be seen on my chest (virgin = never been cut before... lol), but Ive had some awful lot of negative feedback recently. Seems as though my ex whom Im still really close to, and some friends I have at work really dont like it. Even the guys at the gym tell me its a big no no, especially when my sweat or water clings on to dear life. So Im deliberating... apparently a wax really kills right? And I used to love it when a woman would cling on when riding me... Ahhhh, what to do!?

So, errr... any suggestions? What sould I do? Wax or not to wax? That is the question...

#1 Mark Hard On, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  2. Sweetangieoh

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    if you like your body hair then keep it...waxing really hurts I am told...you have to make yourself happy. I shave my pussy because I love the way it feels not because men like it....soooo it is up to you

and hmm I just looked at your pics and you don't have a whole lot of hair...you are freaking hot if the girls don't like it there come to so cal all the girls will be all over you here

3. MickeyLee

Gold Member

keep your man thatch. you're cute as all get out with all ya manly bits fuzzy.

if you really want to go bare, shave first. see if you like how you look. waxing hurts at first and takes forever to grow back. you'll be stuck baby smooth for longer than you need to be if you hate the look.

ML

4. izzycajun

izzycajun New Member

I think you look great in your photos so I'd recommend keeping the chest hair. I think it's sexy. I don't feel that way about every man and his chest hair but in your case, I'd keep it natural. Besides, it itches growing back I'm sure...if it's similar to waxing your privates.

5. Mark Hard On

Mark Hard On New Member

Anymore suggestions...?

6. philreg

philreg Member

Albums:
    I think you look good with your chest hair! IF you want to wax it, you should be prepared for a bit of pain. It gets easier the more you have it done but that initial waxing hurts like a bitch!

It's your body for you to do with what you want. I trim and sometimes shave/wax the whole lot off, but that's because I want to not to suit anyone else!

7. billa

billa New Member

just try it once, then u"ll think about seriously next time. shave trim or use a cream it 'll be better.

we all learn from mistake or painfull moments

8. voyeuristic

voyeuristic New Member

Albums:
    Keep it, it's sexy - and you're a handsome guy btw!

9. badgirl22

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Don't you dare Mark!!!!!!!!! You look so hot just the way you are!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted