To Wipe or not to Wipe... (_o_)

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok..

Since this board is all about talking Taboos...

Heres one I thought about this morning after duing the duties.
Lets keep it clean as possible... (The Thread)

OK When I sit on the throne and do my duties, I generally use quite a bit of Tissue paper to clean up. I always want to make sure im crystal clean in the Hindy region. I wipe till Im totally clean.

Now, at work...Ive noticed some guys take one spin of 1 ply sandpaper, Wipe, and pants go up. (Sometimes they dont even wash hands, but thats a different topic)

SO, What's the trick? Am I missing something these guys are doing with 1 spin of 1 ply, that I'm just not getting the nack of with multiple pads of 2 ply??
Or are these people Racing Stripe Qualifiers?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Just count your lucky stars and be verrrry grateful that you don't have to use the Sears catalog or daily newspaper like a few of us old farmers did a generation ago.

I agree, though, that a single wipe just doesn't seem to do the job. I'm so anal these days that I keep a box of moist wipes by the throne to make sure I'm clean before I pull up the trou.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
and I thought I was the only one who used baby wipes, I use them more than TP, I think they do a better job and I always carry a small sized bottle of Purell with me for my hands. Not too obsessive just clean.

10.5andproudofit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eww 1 wipe and your def not clean.

i like the dry wipe then baby wipe follow up. then a quick dry again for the ultimate in cleanliness

nice to know so many others use babywipes too

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rikter8 said:
Now, at work...Ive noticed some guys take one spin of 1 ply sandpaper, Wipe, and pants go up...

I'm curious where you work that you are able to observe such things so clearly. This reminds me of a character in a Heinrich Böll novel that had the responsibility of making such inspections, in a convent as I recall. Böll noted (perhaps in jest) that given good health and proper diet, very little effort should be necessary to be cleansed, and toilet paper should be almost superfluous.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You don't have to be super observant. You just cant be Deaf or blind.

When your sitting in a stall toilet... its quite easy to hear whats going on next door.

All you hear is movement, one grab roll of TP, a tap tap wipe, then you hear pants go up, toilet flushes, then the adjacent door opens, and sometimes you hear them wash, sometimes you hear them walk out.

Its not my job as the poop paper patrol, just an observant person doing my business in the stall.

ericbear said:
I'm curious where you work that you are able to observe such things so clearly. This reminds me of a character in a Heinrich Böll novel that had the responsibility of making such inspections, in a convent as I recall. Böll noted (perhaps in jest) that given good health and proper diet, very little effort should be necessary to be cleansed, and toilet paper should be almost superfluous.

B_Danceswithlamps

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think they can probably feel when they are done, Pye. But I wouldn't know. That is another question: Why do they put braille lettering on drive up ATMs?

No, one is not enough. When you have Powerdumps, sometimes even a whole role isn't enough!

:biggerGrin:

Whats a powerdump? Here:http://www.bathroomjokes.com/poop/list.htm

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pye said:
Leads me to another taboo topic-- how do blind people know when they're done wiping?

I had a blind boyfriend some years back. He was better at cleaning up (and cleaning out) than most "light dependent people," as he called the sighted.

By the way, he hated to let sighted people wash his dishes, because we never got them clean enough to satisfy him. When you depend on seeing things, you often miss things that can be detected by more subtle senses.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Rikter8 said:
SO, What's the trick? Am I missing something these guys are doing with 1 spin of 1 ply, that I'm just not getting the nack of with multiple pads of 2 ply??
Or are these people Racing Stripe Qualifiers?
You mean to say that you've never experienced the wonder and beauty of the Immaculate One-Wipe?

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Xii said:
...as long as the paper comes away dirty, i'm still wiping... lol

Same here. Sometimes you have to flush even though you aren't done yet because clogging the toilet would be embarrassing.

Along the same lines, do you fold your toilet paper neatly, or crumble and wipe? I tend to fold.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RideRocket said:
Along the same lines, do you fold your toilet paper neatly, or crumble and wipe? I tend to fold.

There's something mildly disturbing to me about being quite so anal when you're being, erm, anal :33: