To Wipe or not to Wipe... (_o_)

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:
There's something mildly disturbing to me about being quite so anal when you're being, erm, anal :33:
I was actually tempted to make a poker joke. You know, about how I fold a lot and have a tight, aggressive style.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right up front I'll confess as being anal, so that's out of the way! I generally tear off one square, followed by three lengths of three squares each. I wipe the slit of my dick with the one square and then proceed to the first three-squared folded wipe. After its use, I spit on the second three-squared folded wipe, followed by the last one. If there's no residue, I feel squeaky clean.

Gosh, don't we get up close and personal at LPSG?:eek:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
RoysToy said:
I generally tear off one square, followed by three lengths of three squares each. I wipe the slit of my dick with the one square and then proceed to the first three-squared folded wipe. After its use, I spit on the second three-squared folded wipe, followed by the last one. If there's no residue, I feel squeaky clean.

Bathroom origami :eek:

luvscock

Expert Member
Media
Pye said:
1 wipe is not enough-- use tissue til it's clean and then use the flushable wipes-- then I feel FRESH :)

Leads me to another taboo topic-- how do blind people know when they're done wiping?

Maybe they use the smell test...just a guess.

luvscock

Expert Member
Media
Spladle said:
I, too, am a folder.

Definitely a folder. Never understood the crumplers. Folding is a more efficient use of paper. I wipe, fold in half, then wipe again. If I'm feeling adventurous, I might fold again and wipe. I don't recommend the second fold, it takes years of practice to wipe with such a small square without touching.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I once had a haemorrhoid, and discovered the joy of Tucks. Recommended for personal freshness as well as their intended fuunction.

When not Tucking, I'm definitely a crumpler like Kink Guy. Maximum ply between me and the matter.

Pappy

Media
A friend was looking for a babywipe one night while drunk and got an alcohol pad instead, it was really funny when he came out of the john with his pants at his knees fanning his ass with his hand, his junk just flopping around. We put some Aloe gel on it to sooth the burn/sting.

I fold and wipe until the paper is clean and then use a babywipe just for good measure.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm headed to the drug store tomorrow (this morning) for baby wipes, Pappy -- just seems like the most sensible thing to do after reading this thread and giving it due thought! The bidet would be the ideal way to go, but in this high rise with concrete floors, we're talking a major renovation!

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Latin Dong said:
I have to say, this topic is both disgusting and offensive.

Offensive because people have been so alienated from their bodies within modern Western culture that they can't even discuss a bowel movement? :rolleyes:

The suggestion of thought-censorship and the rule of the moral-minority offends me a thousand-fold more, especially on a forum such as this one, which is all about broaching otherwise taboo subject matter with relation to body-image and lifestyle. (cheap 'folding' pun thrown in at no additional cost).