Tobey Maguire, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Jonathan Ross - All Hung (Apparently)

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I was watching the Jonathan Ross show last night. Toby McGuire and Kirsten Dunst were on promoting the awesome Spider-Man 3. I love Venom!

Anyway, Toby seemed very nervous/uptight and literal with his answers and things...very matter-of-fact. Kirsten on the other hand was very 'loose' and easy going. Was quite a embarrassing interview for Toby since I get the impression he's quiet and/or reserved. Jonathan asked him when was the last time he masturbated. He just pulled his face. Then he asked Toby 'Did you fill the suit as well as you had hoped?' and after a few jokes Toby said "Well actually I had to wear a dance belt" and other stuff that implied his hungness.

Then Sarah Brightman came on who is FIT! Anyway she used to go out with Andrew Lloyd Webber. Jonathan said 'So I heard you said to the media Andrew is amazingly well endowed...' She basically said yes he is. But he has other good qualities too. Jonathan then called him Andrew Lunchbox Webber. Sarah said "Oh, you're just jealous!"
Jonathan retorted "No I'm not, I'm EXTREMELY well endowed!" Then he said come here and I'll show you and opened his legs and showed Sarah the inside of his leg. She said it was impressive/decent etc. "He has it down the side of his leg so it looks bigger."

So there you have it. In one TV show, three endowed celebs are revealed.

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahaha.

i watched that episode on friday, which is a rarity because i'm usually completely trolleyed in my local, but jonathan ross is a fucking legend. i thought it was funny when he said the Maguire "when was the last time you masturbated?" then he high-fived him and said "not recently i hope" and wiped his hand on his jacket. i pissed myself laughing then.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Spidey would have to wear a dance belt to smooth the shape no matter what the size. I find it hard to believe he is hung at all. Anrew Lloyd Weber....ick ick ick...he is nasty.

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
Jonathan Ross's well-sized cut cock has been the stuff of legend for years. :wink:

Legend, definitely. I think you mean uncut, Alex. JR is on record on several occasions talking about his uncut status, including last year one morning on his Saturday Radio 2 show where he sidetracked himself into discussing/comparing notes on the subject with Dale Winton (who is cut, as he informed JR).

The confusion might occur owing to the fact that JR's wife, Jane Goldman, is from a Jewish family.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So how big is Mr Ross then? I never would have thought.

Ricky Gervais commented in an FHM interview --->

When you're hanging with Jonathan Ross, do you constantly peek at his wife's cracking guns?

No, I end up looking at his knob, because he always fucking gets it out.

How would you rate Ross's pecker?

He's very proud of it. It is a good one. Maybe had some kind of extensioning done. I'm not sure if he's circumcised, I didn't look at the details.

mjfromnj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well i saw spiderman 3 lastnight. theres a part where toby does the "saturday night fever" routine. he goes into a store, buys a suit, and comes out wearing it and does a little air hump thing. you could definitely see something bouncing around when he did that. looked a pretty good size to me