Tobias

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by rebinnyc, Nov 22, 2008.

1. rebinnyc

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tobias was pissed off. He enjoyed work but his immediate supervisor and his big boss were total assholes. Tobias was never sure why they picked on him so much. His work was more complete and detailed than anyone else in the department. As an ex-Marine, he was used to complying in situations without agreeing to the ground rules....that's what the military is all about, after all. If he had really thought about it, he would have realized that the reason they were so hard on him was because of jealousy or lust because of his looks. Tobias is quite a specimen of manhood. At 6'4" and 225 lbs. of solid muscle, his tanned, youthful body was intimidating to most people, but especially to his nerdy supervisor, Jeff, and his department head, Wayne. The military taught Tobias to jump headfirst into every situation and if there is a problem, to find a solution. But, over a period of 18 months these assholes had been making his life miserable, second guessing every project he completed and driving him crazy with unwarranted criticism. About a month before this story takes place, he finally threw in the towel and secretly sent out his resume to a couple of headhunters. He went on a couple of interviews and was immediately hired by an up and coming hedge fund who liked his technical skills and thought he would be able to branch out into sales and marketing with his looks and physical presence. Because money was so tight, he couldn't afford to take any time off between jobs so his plan was to work through the 15th when he got his next paycheck and then walk out and start the new job the following Monday. Being so conscientious and continuing to put out quality work, no one at his current jobsite suspected anything. It happened that there was an office party at the penthouse suite of a great new boutique hotel in Shoo to be held on the 13th, just two days before his final day at this job. He decided to go because he wanted to check out the hotel. He knew that Jeff and Wayne would also be there along with about 40 other co-workers but he didn't care. He dressed carefully and when he was ready to leave, he stood in front of the mirror and admired what he saw. Hot by anyone's standards, he was wearing snug fitting light beige slacks that showed the sizeable bulge in his crotch, impossible to hide his fat 9” cock and large ballsac. Noticeable, but not obscene....His upper torso was perfection in a white silk shirt that perfectly showed off his deep tan and sculpted torso. The party was boring and Tobias spent most of his time out on the wraparound terrace, watching the city lights and traffic below. Surprisingly, Jeff approached him and for some reason started making small talk. His demeanor and attitude were totally different than when he was at the office and Tobias even found himself enjoying the conversation. Jeff was a small fry, only about 5'5" and small framed - he weighed in at an astonishing 115 lbs. when soaking wet. What Tobias noticed most about him were his spindly arms and bony neck......it appeared that there was no muscle at all on his skinny appendages...just skin over bones. Tobias found himself to be strangely excited by this little pipsqueak and started fantasizing what it would be like to be alone with him and to have his way with the kid. It didn’t help matters that Jeff seemed to make any excuse to stand closer to Tobias. He often leaned over in front of Tobias to place his wineglass on a small table and whenever he would lean over to do so, he would use his other hand to hold onto Tobias's arm. Tobias really liked the kid touching his massive upper arms. One time, Jeff almost dropped his glass when leaning over and quickly grabbed at the falling object with his other hand, grazing Tobias hot crotch in the process. It caused an electric jolt through Tobias’s body and Jeff seemed to go into a trance from that point on. He kept complimenting Tobias on his outfit and touching the silk shirt while feeling the muscle definition and veins in his amazing arms. Tobias was comfortable with this dynamic. Many people worshipped his physical perfection and he just leaned back against the railing and spread his legs a bit in a most masculine way, and let the shrimp feel away. Emboldened, Tobias asked Jeff what he thought about his choice of trousers. "Do you think they're too casual for tonight?" Tobias asked, while twisting his torso and looking at himself in the reflection of the sliding glass door separating the terrace from the main room. Tobias liked to look at himself and his apartment was full of wall to wall mirrors. He knew that this angle was giving Jeff the perfect view of his phenomenal ass and legs. Jeff’s mouth was so dry from lust that he could hardly talk and his heart was pounding in his tiny chest. "Answer me Jeff....do you like my pants or not?" Jeff managed a muffled "Yes, I like them very, very much Tobias". Since they were alone on the terrace at this late hour, Tobias decided to carry it further. He looked straight at Jeff and said, "I want you to feel the material of these slacks. Feel the quality of these pants. Rub your hand across the pocket and feel how well made they are." Jeff was powerless to resist and reached his hand nearest to Tobias towards his pants. Tobias quickly grabbed his scrawny wrist and stopped him saying, "Not with that arm...use the other one. I want you to reach across my body and feel the material on the other pocket." Jeff knew that he could not do this without encountering the sizeable bulge in Tobias' pants that seemed to be growing a bit. Tobias still had Jeff’s wrist in his meaty hand and was applying enough pressure to cause discomfort. Jeff didn't even seem to notice but he knew one thing...he was completely powerless over this hot stud and would do anything he told him to. As he reached his outer arm across Tobias fantastic midsection, his entire forearm slowly rubbed against the semi-hard mound in Tobias' pants. This turned both of them on and Tobias seized control and decided it was time to leave. He looked around, saw that no one was near them, and quickly turned to face Jeff and grabbed him under both arms and effortlessly lifted the unsuspecting runt in the air. He held him there for a second and brought him to eye level, allowing the punk to see directly into his deep blue eyes. Like he was handling a sack of potatoes, Tobias set Jeff down roughly on his opposite side. He still had a strong grip on Jeff's wrist but he released it at that point and stroked his hand slowly up Jeff's bony arm. As he did this, he said, "Get our jackets and meet me in front of this building in 10 minutes. You're coming home with me."

2. rebinnyc

Gold Member

Albums:
    Tobias took his time in the bathroom, wanting Jeff to get even more nervous while waiting for him in front of the building. He took a good ten minutes and then jumped in the elevator, knowing that Jeff would be standing outside, nervous as hell, wondering what would happen but powerless to walk away.

As he exited the building, at first Tobias thought the little shit had disobeyed his order and left. He felt a surge of anger which went through his entire body. Adrenalin flowing, he stomped to the curb to get a cab. As he did so, he caught sight of Jeff, leaning against the side of the building, deep in the shadows. He looked so small and waif‑like, Tobias almost missed him entirely. He looked straight into Jeff’s eyes and flicked his head as if to say, “Get over here now.” Jeff quickly came over to Tobias, hands in his pockets, and a flushed, embarrassed look on his face. He could sense Tobias’ anger even from a distance. “I…..I’m sorry Tobias. I wasn’t sure if you really wanted to see me anymore tonight.”

“Let’s get something straight….when I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it without questions and without reservations. If you have a problem with that then you can just get the fuck away from me right now, understand?”

“I…I understand Tobias and I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.”

Tobias scanned the street to make sure they were alone and once satisfied that there was no one around, he forcefully pushed Jeff against the shadowed walls of the building and flattened him against the rough brick. Once there, he effortlessly lifted Jeff’s frightened, limp, trembling body so that their faces would be at equal eye level. He stared directly into Jeff’s eyes and Jeff could feel the heat emanating from Tobias’ muscled body. He also detected an intoxicating odor that often emanates from a man’s body when he is angry. It was a totally hypnotizing smell and not at all unpleasant. With his face only inches from Jeff’s, Tobias quietly said, “It’s time for you to make a decision Jeff. There will be no turning back if you decide to go home with me. I will expect you to do exactly what I say, no questions asked. If you are too much of a pussy to handle that, then you can fuck off now.” Tobias continued staring into Jeff’s frightened eyes without blinking for a long time. Jeff’s lack of response made him think that perhaps he had pushed the geek too hard, too fast.

What Tobias didn’t know was that Jeff was trying to hide his raging hardon from Tobias. He was afraid of what Tobias might do if he discovered it. He could hardly explain it but he found being ordered around and manhandled by Tobias to be very exciting. In fact, it seemed totally natural. For the first time in his life, he was experiencing what he had only fantasized about in his masturbation fantasies…total domination by a strong, handsome man. Finally, he nervously muttered, “I understand Tobias. I will do what you want.”

Tobias continued staring directly into Jeff’s eyes until finally, Jeff had to look away. The force of his alpha male glare was just too intense. At that moment, something broke inside Jeff’s spirit. He didn’t even understand it himself but he knew he wanted to be with Tobias in whatever way Tobias wanted.

Tobias lowered Jeff so that his feet touched the ground again. As he did so, Jeff’s hardon rubbed individually against each of the muscled ridges of Tobias’ perfect eight pack abs. Jeff was both embarrassed and totally excited by this. When his feet were back on the ground, Tobias grabbed the boy’s spindly wrist tightly with his right hand. While continuing to stare down at Jeff, he forced Jeff’s hand to follow the same path that his cock had just followed. Jeff’s hand experienced its first exposure to the amazing ripped abs that Tobias worked so hard to maintain. Ever so slowly, Tobias drew Jeff’s hand down the central ridge of his abdomen, going in and out of the muscled ridges of his amazing stomach, and continued over his belt and the beginning of his trousers. Jeff could feel a huge cord of flesh enmeshed in Tobias’ underwear which created the bulge that Jeff had not been able to stop staring at all night. Tobias cock was not hard but it wasn’t completely soft either. His anger and the sexual tension throughout the evening had put his cock in that wonderful state of semi‑excitement that Tobias enjoyed so much….his cock was prodigious but blameless. He frequently walked to the showers in that semi-aroused state when he went to one of the several gyms he belonged to, knowing the effect that his perfect body and heavy, swinging cock and balls had on other men. Even straight men tried not to stare at his physical perfection but couldn’t keep their eyes away. The gays were much more open about staring but the total effect was mesmerizing. Perfect, chiseled body, amazing symmetry and balance, he moved with a feline grace that was impossible not to watch. Being naked in front of less developed men was a huge turn-on for Tobias. He liked being naked in front of fat, out of shape guys. But most of all, he enjoyed being watched by small statured men who were thin and not muscular at all. Weaklings. He was at his happiest during those times.

Tobias knew that Jeff could hardly catch his breath when his hand encountered the bulge and when he was sure Jeff’s hand had felt the extent of his spongy mass, he roughly dropped Jeff’s arm and abruptly turned and walked to the curb, hailing a passing cab. He got in and left the door open. Jeff could hardly move. His legs were shaking and he was afraid he might fall if he tried to walk. But he was powerless to resist being near Tobias and he rushed and jumped into the back of the cab and they drove off into the late night traffic.

3. jewboy8

jewboy8 New Member

Now what?

I bet hope the little guy has the bigger cock. The turn around would be hot.

4. rebinnyc

Gold Member

Albums:
    The cab ride was spent in silence. Tobias stared out the window and ignored Jeff entirely. Jeff sat quietly and watched the street light play off Tobias’ legs which were spread wide apart in the small backseat, taking up well over two-thirds of the backseat with his bubble butt and meaty thighs. Jeff sat scrunched up against the door, not daring to let his small thin leg come into contact with the tree trunk thighs belonging to Tobias. His bulge remained impressive, so much so that when the street lights hit at just the right angle, it cast a big shadow in the backseat as the cab weaved through traffic. When they pulled up in front of Tobias building, Tobias left the cab abruptly, leaving Jeff to pay the fare. This took Jeff by surprise but he willingly paid the driver and gave him an extra large tip. When he got out of the cab, Tobias was already inside his lobby on the way to the elevator and the front door was about to close, which would have locked him out. He rushed to the door and made it just in time to push his way through and trotted to the elevator to catch up with Tobias. When they got out of the elevator, Tobias walked down the long hallway to the end and unlocked the door to his corner apartment. Only then did he acknowledge Jeff by turning sideways while holding the door open and saying “Go on in and sit on the couch.” While Jeff did so, Tobias just stood there after closing the door, going through the stack of mail that awaited him. His stance was casual and nonchalant. He exhibited no nervousness whatsoever. Compared to Jeff’s anxious, edgy demeanor, Tobias was the picture of calm relaxation. He took off his sports jacket and started unbuttoning his shirt as he crossed the living room on his way to the bedroom. He ordered Jeff to “Make us a drink.” Jeff was nervous but started looking around for the bar. As he got up from the couch to go to the bar at the end of the room, Tobias stopped at the stereo and bent to turn it on and make some fine adjustments to his expensive system. When he stood up, his shirt was completely unbuttoned in the front and pulled out of his trousers. Jeff could see the sculpted contours of his perfect body and he froze in his tracks. Seeing the exposed flesh of Tobias’ chest for the first time paralyzed Jeff’s feet. They simply would not move. Tobias ignored him and sat down on the big chair across from the sofa, facing the TV. which he turned on using the remove. He sat slumped all the way down in the chair, legs spread wide and crotch thrust forward. He channel surfed until he found a sport event that he wanted to see and then clasped his hands together behind his head as he fully reclined in the chair.

Somehow, Jeff made it to the bar and mixed a couple of drinks. He was aware that his underwear were soaked with precum from his 4-1/2” boner which had not gone down since leaving the party. He was afraid that Tobias would notice the huge wet spot in the front of his trousers but, luckily, his pants were a dark color and the wetness was not obvious. He brought the drink over to Tobias and handed it to him, hands trembling. Tobias finally looked straight at Jeff as he took the glass. His gaze was like a laser. Jeff wasn’t sure which was worse…being ignored by Tobias or being stared through! He took a long sip of the drink and put it down, then, he crossed his arms in front of him which caused his pecs to constrict and define. His arms folded, he settled back even further in the chair and sucked in his abdominals, causing them to ripple and float on his hairless belly. Every sinew of muscle was defined and his obliques, which were the envy of many other men, created the perfect squares of pristine flesh on his stomach. Jeff just stood there and actually had to catch himself to keep from drooling.

Tobias said, “Put your drink down and take your clothes off.”

Jeff jumped at the sound of his voice and backed up a couple of steps until he recovered enough to put the glass down on the coffee table. Then, he just stood there, unable to move, intensely embarrassed at the thought of stripping in front of this physical God.

“Jesus, you’re as bad as some of the new recruits were when I was in the Marine Corps. I guess we’ll have to train that hesitation out of you. When I told you that I expect full compliance when I tell you to do something, it means just that. It is not a request. It is an instruction and your job is to follow my instructions to the letter. Now do it!”

Jeff was dumbfounded but there was no mistaking the tone in Tobias’ voice. Without hesitating, he slowly took off his sports jacket, unbuttoned his shirt and removed it. He could feel the steely glare of Tobias looking at the exposed and vulnerable flesh of his scrawny chest and arms. He looked down at himself and blushed a deep crimson, embarrassed for his lack of development.

“Keep going.” Tobias said, his voice sounding huskier.

Jeff slowly undid his belt and removed it. Then, to delay the removal of his trousers, he sat on the edge of the sofa and bent to untie his shoes and remove his socks. After delaying as long as he could, instead of standing like a normal man to remove his pants, he remained seated and carefully slid his pants down, slightly lifting his tiny butt to allow the pants to be removed. He sat in the middle of the huge overstuffed sofa, looking like a pubescent teenager, sitting with his hands covering the mound of his private parts in his tighty whiteys. Mercifully, his hardon had disappeared during the stress of taking his clothes off but he could feel the slick wetness of all the leaked precum from the last few hours. He was sure that his crotch would be transparent with cum.

“Take the underwear off too. Now”, ordered Tobias.

5. rebinnyc

Gold Member

Albums:
    Nope...the smaller guy doesn't have the bigger dick in this story (although that would have been hot!). I was writing this for someone who has a "size difference" fantasy. He is a hot bodybuilder and totally gets off on being worshipped by skinny, smaller guys.

Hope you enjoy it.

6. mistergrasso

mistergrasso Member

Yeah, the turn around would have been hot but this did the trick, too, so far. You're not the body builder to whom you refer, are you?

7. Northland

Gold Member

I did, I did.:smile:

8. MonsterLuvr

MonsterLuvr Member

Can't wait for more.

Draft saved Draft deleted